BG pharmaceutical drugs bgpharmadrugs.com

Why does that happen? If i ever wanted to cut i have to remember which causes that. But honestly it changes
I lose appetite on it i’m just not that hungry and when i eat its half portions .
Never used semaglutide but from what people say the effects are it sounds similar to me.
Plus the lipid problems minus the nausea .

You can order as many as you need, I will get them very fast from Turkey. Unfortunately the exp date is still 07/22.

I've just decided to lower the price from $60 to $50.

How are people dosing this for a cruise? 1 satchet/d = 350 mg topical a week. How does this compare mg for mg to injection? Or is it just mainly for people who don't like pinning for whatever reason. Couldn't find a good head-to-head study so just curious to thoughts, experiences, etc

Offer:
EPO Erythropoietin alfa - Binocrit, Solution for injection, 5000 IU/0.5 ml, -, Pack: 6 pre-filled syringes (Sandoz GmbH) $250

One box available for $150.
Still have this? Any idea if this alone is enough to boost hemocrit or would I need multiple packs? Been tough finding cycle advice on this stuff.

How are people dosing this for a cruise? 1 satchet/d = 350 mg topical a week. How does this compare mg for mg to injection? Or is it just mainly for people who don't like pinning for whatever reason. Couldn't find a good head-to-head study so just curious to thoughts, experiences, etc
My dad uses 50mg of cream a day which is one satchet. He’s in his 60s and refuses to inject so I help source for him since his doctors refuses to put him on Trt since his total t is 400ng/dl on the cream he’s in the 700-800ng/dl range

Still have this? Any idea if this alone is enough to boost hemocrit or would I need multiple packs? Been tough finding cycle advice on this stuff.
Yes, still available. I don't know if it will be enough but this is not small dose since they start from 2000 IU. The box contains a total of 30000 IU. This is what it says as dosing:

• The usual starting dose of Binocrit for adults and children is 50 international units (IU) per kilogram (kg) body weight given three times a week. In patients on peritoneal dialysis, Binocrit can be given twice a week.
• In adults and children, Binocrit is given by injection either into a vein (intravenously) or into a system that is inserted into a vein. When such access (via a vein or system) is not available, your doctor may decide that Binocrit should be injected under the skin (subcutaneously). This includes dialysis patients and those who have not yet undergone dialysis.
• Your doctor will order regular blood tests to monitor how the anemia is affecting, and may adjust the dose, usually no more than once every four weeks.

Adults receiving chemotherapy
• Your doctor may start treatment with Binocrit if your hemoglobin is 10 g / dl or less.
• Your doctor will keep your hemoglobin level between 10 and 12 g / dl, as high hemoglobin levels may increase the risk of blood clots and death.
• The starting dose is either 150 IU per kilogram body weight given 3 times a week or 450 IU per kilogram body weight once a week.

Adults donating their own blood
• The usual dose is 600 IU per kilogram body weight twice a week.
• Binocrit is given by injection into a vein as soon as you donate blood 3 weeks before the operation.
• You may be given iron supplements before and during treatment with Binocrit to increase its effectiveness.

Adults planning major orthopedic surgery
• The recommended dose is 600 IU per kilogram body weight once a week.
• Binocrit is given by injection under the skin every week for three weeks before surgery and on the day of surgery.

It was interesting day. You guys ordered 5 ozempics in the last 24 hours and I had only 3. I went to the pharmacies with the hope I can find 2-3 boxes but ended up with a total of 15 boxes lol. The bad thing is that it is still out of stock at supplier level. There is only from 0.5 mg but the price is the same.

Hmm, since the prices of all doses ozempic are the same here and the state pays the whole bill maybe that's why the manufacturer doesn't want to import 1 mg ozempic, maybe they have old quantities of unsold 0.5 mg ozempic. Just a hypothesis.

Inj Ephedrine making this cut so much easier lol. (running clen & yohimbine also) Need to get some more for future for sure!

Also do you have Saxenda on stock? Ty

Good day, i'v searching for sibutramine, but it is not available on the site, can you tell me close alternative things you've got? Thank