BG pharmaceutical drugs bgpharmadrugs.com

No. The pen contains 3ML. Inside those 3ML contains 4mg total of Semaglutide. (1.34mg per ML). So the first month is 4 doses of .25mg. (3mg remaining. The next month is 4 doses of .50mg (1mg remaining) The beginning of the 3rd month you can blast the remaining 1mg. So technically 2 months and a week this pen will last at the recommended dosage.
Dose @bigtyivier2k2 this is what I exactly did to lose 25 lb. I also was taking the sopharma clenbuterol I got up to 9 tablets but that was way too many and I lowered it back down to 5 tablets a day. Of course I was taking Ketopihin or however you spell it after 3 weeks... 1 mg a day with the clenbuterol. I didn't lose any strength and I kept my macros at 200 mg of protein / 200 mg carbs and 45 mg of fat. I noticed a little bit of depletion in hunger but it didn't last forever with me. I do imagine I was snacking less and only getting my calories from meals. I did all this with one pen. I imagine my body got used to the .5m dose but I was still losing weight. I think if I start it again soon I will need to bump up the dosage though.

Last edited:
I never tried it on a fast. There’s really no other drug like it. Once you hit the full dose your brain hates food. I give it like 10 out of 5 madones.
Lmao!!! You do 0.25mg once a week I assume on mondays for the first 2 weeks then week 3 you do 0.50mg then week 4 a full 1mg?

I do alot of fasting and am trying to figure out if Ozempic would mess me up

Dose @bigtyivier2k2 this is what I exactly did to lose 25 lb. I also was taking the sopharma clenbuterol I got up to 9 tablets but that was way too many and I lowered it back down to 5 tablets a day. Of course I was taking Ketopihin or however you spell it after 3 weeks... 1 mg a day with the clenbuterol. I didn't lose any strength and I kept my macros at 200 mg of protein / 200 mg carbs and 45 mg of fat. I noticed a little bit of depletion in hunger but it didn't last forever with me. I do imagine I was snacking less and only getting my calories from meals. I did all this with one pen. I imagine my body got used to the .5m dose but I was still losing weight. I think if I start it again soon I will need to bump up the dosage though.
Damn thats alot of Clen! I took 1 in the am (40mcg) then 1 in the afternoon today

Lmao!!! You do 0.25mg once a week I assume on mondays for the first 2 weeks then week 3 you do 0.50mg then week 4 a full 1mg?

I do alot of fasting and am trying to figure out if Ozempic would mess me up
You can dose it however you want. I just started low because of the nausea. It’s probably the biggest negative side effect. Most guys take .25mg the first week and they’re like oh wow no nausea, let me do the full 1mg next week. That’s when you get hit with it. The directions say to keep the dose low in the beginning.

By the way How long did it take to lose the 25lb? Any experience with Ozempic and fasting?

Damn thats alot of Clen! I took 1 in the am (40mcg) then 1 in the afternoon today
Well I wouldn't get much results from that low of a dosage. That's the standard dose just for asthma. If you read on pharmacons main webpage about clenbuterol it says to take it up to 160 MCG. I've always done that but this go-round I'm trying to take a little bit less.

By the way How long did it take to lose the 25lb? Any experience with Ozempic and fasting?
I want to say I lost it all in the first month and then I just maintained. I guess I'm going to have to add in some cardio now if I want to lose just a little bit more. I don't ever fast but I imagine it would work because it reduces your appetite. I guess I'm just in love with food cuz I could still eat on ozempic. There was a couple of times when I ate some whole wheat spaghetti ( grass-fed organic beef / sugar-free marinara)... I couldn't finish two bowls and usually I could do two bowls usually. Then on two more occasions I went out to eat on cheat day and I couldn't finish my serving of barbecue or chicken tenders on two different occasions. That was kind of weird cuz I can usually put away some barbecue easily

is no issue on ozempic
I know I wish I could keep affording the ozempic but with me needing to up the dosage there's no way I can afford the pens right .. now my job kind of sucks. I hope I have good luck with the generics but I will definitely buy some more from bg once my job stabilizes.

You can dose it however you want. I just started low because of the nausea. It’s probably the biggest negative side effect. Most guys take .25mg the first week and they’re like oh wow no nausea, let me do the full 1mg next week. That’s when you get hit with it. The directions say to keep the dose low in the beginning.
Yeah just do a month at .25 mg ...then just do the rest of the pen at .5mg until it runs out. You should see amazing results and then if you get a second pen I imagine you would have to up it to 1 mg.

Yeah just do a month at .25 mg ...then just do the rest of the pen at .5mg until it runs out. You should see amazing results and then if you get a second pen I imagine you would have to up it to 1 mg.
I do alot of fasting and ready taking it might have a hypoglycemic effect

For those that have tried Ozempic: is it worth the high cost? Seeing as things like clen, albuterol, and ephedrine are so cheap is it really worth spending $200 on Ozempic? I'm about to go into a cut so I'm pretty interested in this, anyone run these compounds and prefer Ozempic?

So much people wrote about this pens , temptation was to high for me .
I used clen and ephedrine in the past but will try something new for the cut.