BG pharmaceutical drugs bgpharmadrugs.com

Express Order received 8 calendar days from payment to East coast USA. DHL was used which requested a signature that I was able to change to a drop off. All items accounted for.
How do you do that ? Do they email you or something ? or can you do it from the tracking number?

I have 20 ampules Rimobolan. I prefer to sell them to someone inside Europe willing to pay with bank transfer or crypto for 294 euros shipped. Contact me.

Ten Genotropins 12 mg listed on the site.

About Ozempic. The pharmacy from which I was buying it mainly and the cheapest for now will sell it only to patients as they don't have enough supply. Another pharmacy still sells it freely but they have like 1 box per week. I still find it from other pharmacies but more expensive. Still no stock at supplier level.

Impressed with delivery time. 4 days since I made the payment and 3 days of actual transit time.
Fastest time with EU domestic order

I have 20 ampules Rimobolan. I prefer to sell them to someone inside Europe willing to pay with bank transfer or crypto for 294 euros shipped. Contact me.

Ten Genotropins 12 mg listed on the site.

About Ozempic. The pharmacy from which I was buying it mainly and the cheapest for now will sell it only to patients as they don't have enough supply. Another pharmacy still sells it freely but they have like 1 box per week. I still find it from other pharmacies but more expensive. Still no stock at supplier level.
I placed an order for 2 Ozempic pens on Sunday. Does this mean I’ll have to wait awhile?