BG pharmaceutical drugs bgpharmadrugs.com

@BG pharmaceuticals are you planning to source some cologne to? They are way cheaper in Bulgaria then here in Germany, also you could source whey? Like bro you could triple your inventory buy adding supps and cologne. Most of the stuff is way cheaper in Bulgaria then in most other EU countrys
I have more than enough business at the moment so I think I will pass, but thanks for the proposal. If you need some whey maybe I can fix you. it is cheaper but delivery costs would be 25-30 euros.

I have like 2 pens left, still out of stock at supplier level. After those 2 are gone I will see if there are some left in other towns. I don't ship in ice packs. You can buy the new oral semaglutide if you want called Rybelsus.
I placed a big order yesterday, which includes a pen. I haven't paid yet, but I will very soon. Make sure I get my pen. Thanks BG.

Tadalafil 5 mg 28 tabs by KRKA is now replaced with 5 mg 30 tabs by GEROT PHARMACEUTICA. The price is the same (at least for now).

(EPO) Erythropoietin alfa prices are lowered because of summer.

Mirtazapine by Actavis/TEVA is now replaced with Remeron 30 mg * 28 by MSD.

Let me know estimated time of restock of Ozempic. Definitely going to buy from you BG if it's that quick shipping. Alot of them. Thanks man.

Tadalafil 5 mg 28 tabs by KRKA is now replaced with 5 mg 30 tabs by GEROT PHARMACEUTICA. The price is the same (at least for now).

(EPO) Erythropoietin alfa prices are lowered because of summer.

Mirtazapine by Actavis/TEVA is now replaced with Remeron 30 mg * 28 by MSD.
In your opinion, will the epo lose any effectiveness due to the transport process in summer? I haven't researched it but might need to if you are unfamiliar with the question.

Let me know estimated time of restock of Ozempic. Definitely going to buy from you BG if it's that quick shipping. Alot of them. Thanks man.
Really no idea, I ask the girls to check what is the situation at the suppliers every time I go to the pharmacies. I have to check in other towns to see if some stock is left.

In your opinion, will the epo lose any effectiveness due to the transport process in summer? I haven't researched it but might need to if you are unfamiliar with the question.
I don't know. For sure with the time it looses potency but at what rate no idea. I know I've shipped insulin to Australia and it was pretty slow, took over 2 months, and the customer said it lost potency but was still working at some degree. He didn't state at what degree.

Overall I recommend asap after you receive heat sensitive meds and hope for the best. With EPO it might be better to wait until summer ends. Or make blood tests before and after you use it to see if it did any change.