BG pharmaceutical drugs bgpharmadrugs.com

Took 40’mcg today. Gonna do another 40 later. My tabs are 40.. gonna order sopharma to have better dosing.
Gonna take 1 ketitofen tonight
I took the ketitofen everyday after 3 weeks on clen. Always took my clen at once in the am with a huge strong coffee.I always get night pillow sweats and weird dreams.No cramps and minor hand shaking. Always slowly increase the dose. I didn't take 9 pills on the first day haha. Stimulates never mess me up. I always could take 100mg ephedrine a day, drink two energy drinks in my 20's. Eat 2-5 e tabs in the 90's and party all night. Not about that life anymore though. Lol

Anybody have any experience with telmisartan from this source? From what I saw they only sell 80mg tabs and I was wondering if anyone had issues splitting pills for smaller doses.

Anybody have any experience with telmisartan from this source? From what I saw they only sell 80mg tabs and I was wondering if anyone had issues splitting pills for smaller doses.
I’ve used the Stada brand he was carrying. I do believe he changed to the Activis brand but I could be wrong. I only use it when I run anadrol and it kept everything in check.

just got my order. took it around 20 days to arrive. currently cosmic nootropics and rupharma have cornered the market in terms of nootropics. you have a potential to compete with them. they sell stresam for 50$ and you sell it for 16$. also your fluvoxamine is way cheaper than theirs

Attachments

• Screenshot_9.jpg
    Screenshot_9.jpg
    712.9 KB · Views: 89
just got my order. took it around 20 days to arrive. currently cosmic nootropics and rupharma have cornered the market in terms of nootropics. you have a potential to compete with them. they sell stresam for 50$ and you sell it for 16$. also your fluvoxamine is way cheaper than theirs
How does stresam work for you?

Attachments

• Screenshot_10.jpg
    Screenshot_10.jpg
    319.3 KB · Views: 48
I've added 3 boxes Ozempic 1 mg to the web shop. One is available right now and ready for shipping, the other 2 will be available for shipping on monday. The price now is $249.

I have in stock Saxenda, Victoza, Trulicity and oral semaglutide.

I've added 3 boxes Ozempic 1 mg to the web shop. One is available right now and ready for shipping, the other 2 will be available for shipping on monday. The price now is $249.

I have in stock Saxenda, Victoza, Trulicity and oral semaglutide.
Do you have a promo?

@BG pharmaceuticals Since Ozempic is proving very hard to get, what are the chances you’ll be able to get your hands on the 7mg Rybelsus tablets? I know you have 14mg, but if the 7mg are available that would be excellent.