BG pharmaceutical drugs bgpharmadrugs.com

There is a few 0.5 mg Ozempic pens in the pharmacies if someone wants to buy some. $140 per pen. To be clear they have a total of 2 mg semaglutide, and the 1 mg version pens had 4 mg.

I've decreased a little bit the prices of Saxenda and Victoza.

There is a few 0.5 mg Ozempic pens in the pharmacies if someone wants to buy some. $140 per pen. To be clear they have a total of 2 mg semaglutide, and the 1 mg version pens had 4 mg.

I'd probably grab at least one if you had other buyers to make the purchase worth it.

Actually not bad. I just left Mexico and a 2mg pen was $240

My stuff just arrived today. Overall a great experience and quick shipping. Btw I thought lantus pens came with the needles lol guess not.

IMG_20220622_123327.jpg

Last edited:
@BG pharmaceuticals what is the protocol for the oral Semaglutide? Is it one pill a week? Also what mg?
Thanks for any feedback
It is one tablet per day. The leaflet says to start with 3 mg but that seems too low for me and maybe 7 mg is a dose which won't give you sides.

The final results of my mother using the oral sema are those. For 20 days she used 12 or 13 7mg pills. Her starting weight was 74 kg and her final weight was 70 kg. Pretty unreal. She stopped taking it because of some sides causing burping.

Here is what the leaflet says. I am doubtful anything bad will happen if you split the tablet in half btw.

he starting dose is one 3 mg tablet once a day for one month.
After one month, your doctor will increase your dose to 7 mg once a day.
Your doctor may increase your dose to 14 mg once a day if your blood sugar is not controlled well enough with 7 mg once a day.

Take the Rybelsus tablet on an empty stomach at any time of the day.
Swallow the Rybelsus tablet whole with a sip of water (up to 120 ml). The tablet should not be divided, crushed or chewed, as it is not known whether this affects the absorption of semaglutide.
After taking the Rybelsus tablet, wait at least 30 minutes before the first meal or drink of the day or before taking other oral medicines. Waiting less than 30 minutes reduces the absorption of semaglutide.

It is one tablet per day. The leaflet says to start with 3 mg but that seems too low for me and maybe 7 mg is a dose which won't give you sides.

The final results of my mother using the oral sema are those. For 20 days she used 12 or 13 7mg pills. Her starting weight was 74 kg and her final weight was 70 kg. Pretty unreal. She stopped taking it because of some sides causing burping.

Here is what the leaflet says. I am doubtful anything bad will happen if you split the tablet in half btw.

he starting dose is one 3 mg tablet once a day for one month.
After one month, your doctor will increase your dose to 7 mg once a day.
Your doctor may increase your dose to 14 mg once a day if your blood sugar is not controlled well enough with 7 mg once a day.

Take the Rybelsus tablet on an empty stomach at any time of the day.
Swallow the Rybelsus tablet whole with a sip of water (up to 120 ml). The tablet should not be divided, crushed or chewed, as it is not known whether this affects the absorption of semaglutide.
After taking the Rybelsus tablet, wait at least 30 minutes before the first meal or drink of the day or before taking other oral medicines. Waiting less than 30 minutes reduces the absorption of semaglutide.
She followed any diet? My mom should lose weight as she is getting older and now is more difficult to carry the extra weight
I tried to get her on some diet but with no success as she doesn't follow....the usual problem

She followed any diet? My mom should lose weight as she is getting older and now is more difficult to carry the extra weight
I tried to get her on some diet but with no success as she doesn't follow....the usual problem
No, she ate even candies from time to time. Just her hunger was less and she ate less overall.

The tablet should not be divided, crushed or chewed, as it is not known whether this affects the absorption of semaglutide.

Good 'cover your ass' statement there. The studies are on whole tabs. I'd follow their suggestion at first, then maybe experiment if it wasn't working well or to see if it could work better for me. A lot of unknowns here, especially with such a new compound.

Good 'cover your ass' statement there. The studies are on whole tabs. I'd follow their suggestion at first, then maybe experiment if it wasn't working well or to see if it could work better for me. A lot of unknowns here, especially with such a new compound.
It could be this or Novo Nordisk don't want the doctors prescribing bigger dosed tablets and instructing the patients to split the tabs because this way the company would make less money.

Anyone ever run into problems paying via Coinbase? I did this time for efficiency and it’s asking me to verify my id to have the crypto sent right away, if not they delay it for 3 days. Seems odd to me as they already do all that via kyc when you setup your account.

Anyone ever run into problems paying via Coinbase? I did this time for efficiency and it’s asking me to verify my id to have the crypto sent right away, if not they delay it for 3 days. Seems odd to me as they already do all that via kyc when you setup your account.
Paypal is way easier IMO