BG pharmaceutical drugs bgpharmadrugs.com

Standard shipping to US still about 2 weeks?
I ordered 2 weeks ago and it is just now almost to customs. Hasn’t even updated yet from “Origin Post is Preparing Shipment” so I guess it’s on an airplane right now. Then I estimate another week once it gets to US. I saw posts of people getting it quicker than that but mine feels like it’s taking forever.

I don't know what the regular shipping cost is now, but the Express got my first package here in 4 days. Which is what a few others also experienced as well.

I ordered 2 weeks ago and it is just now almost to customs. Hasn’t even updated yet from “Origin Post is Preparing Shipment” so I guess it’s on an airplane right now. Then I estimate another week once it gets to US. I saw posts of people getting it quicker than that but mine feels like it’s taking forever.
My info is that it lands in USA very fast but some packages get processed much later than other packages from other planes. No idea why.

btw 5 Rimobolans in stock, price is extreme though

Just made my second bit larger order. Cca 35 items.
This time I had problem with paying directly with coinbase,not sure why so i had to copy paste address. Eventually I paid and funds are sent. I will just send pm to bgpharma my order number to check if all is ok

Just made my second bit larger order. Cca 35 items.
This time I had problem with paying directly with coinbase,not sure why so i had to copy paste address. Eventually I paid and funds are sent. I will just send pm to bgpharma my order number to check if all is ok
All good.

btw the Rimobolans are sold out

Placed 2 custom orders with BG. Communication went well, chose express shipping both times and had in 4 days. Products as described, packaged well. If BG keeps up his good reputation like he has built so far here,, definitely would use again.

Dang mine is still working it’s way to me. 20 days in counting. Communication is great though. I’ll do express shipping next time. It should be delivered tomorrow. It’s already in my city.