BG pharmaceutical drugs bgpharmadrugs.com

So far I've ordered some Salbutamol, Triamteren and a ton of Metfromin, Telmisartan and Nebivolol and everything is doing exactly what it's supposed to do. Great prices, fast and safe shipping and fast communication, can't complain.

Here is picture of the new Rybelsus (semaglutide) 7 mg * 30.

IMG_3806.JPGIMG_3809.JPG

I've decided to sell it per blister which contains 10 tablets. It is listed on the site.

From that box I will use 10 tablets and the other 20 will be used by my mother who has followed numerous diets or at least tried to and never had success with losing weight. She doesn't listen to me all that matters is caloric deficit. I will report how I and she feels in a few days.

Code:
https://bgpharmadrugs.com/product/rybelsus-semaglutide-7-mg-10-novo-nordisk/

Last edited:
Do you guys think this Galenik test is legit or fake?

IMG_3814.JPGIMG_3813.JPGIMG_3816.JPG

I can't know for sure since I didn't bought it myself from serbian pharmacy. Will send it to Yanoshik for testing and list it on the site if the test comes good.

Ragazzi, pensate che questo test di Galenik sia legittimo o falso?

View attachment 166868View attachment 166869View attachment 166870

Non posso saperlo con certezza dato che non l'ho comprato io stesso dalla farmacia serba. Lo invierà a Yanoshik per il test e lo elencherà sul sito se il test va bene.
Spero sia legittimo di grado farmaceutico... Anche se non ha molto senso falsificare un farmaco dal prezzo ormai irrisorio..
Attendo aggiornamenti sui risultati dei test... Su quanto sarò interessato ad acquistare grandi quantità..
@BG farmaceutici

I hope it is legitimate pharmaceutical grade ... Even if it doesn't make much sense to falsify a drug with a now derisory price ..
I await updates on result tests ... On how much I will be interested in purchasing large quantities ..
BG pharmaceuticals
Usually they fake but is a good fake to say so because they sell better. They fake Balkan for example but was good fake meaning it was the substance there.
A brand or a name will sell better that's why is sometimes "fake" but good ones

Usually they fake but is a good fake to say so because they sell better. They fake Balkan for example but was good fake meaning it was the substance there.
A brand or a name will sell better that's why is sometimes "fake" but good ones
Yeah ... there's all sorts of scams out there .. we'll see what the tests say

Do you guys think this Galenik test is legit or fake?

View attachment 166868View attachment 166869View attachment 166870

I can't know for sure since I didn't bought it myself from serbian pharmacy. Will send it to Yanoshik for testing and list it on the site if the test comes good.
That is a fake. May contain testosterone but it's a fake.

The labels are glossy, the color rings are to spaced apart, and lastly the new lots have a anti tamper sticker sealed on the box.

Take a picture of the ampuole lot/exp and a pic of the lot/exp from the box.

Real amps are stamped (Lot/Exp) on the amp not printed.

You live in Bulgaria, you have better chances getting Macedonian Galenikas and those are 100% real. I used them for many years and to my recall there are no counterfeits.

Serbian Galenikas are flooded with counterfeits. Plus they are not that easy to source anymore according to some friends I know.

Last edited:

The labels are glossy, the color rings are to spaced apart, and lastly the new lots have a anti tamper sticker sealed on the box.

You live in Bulgaria, you have better chances getting Macedonian Galenikas and those are 100% real. I used them for many years and to my recall there are no counterfeits.

Serbian Galenikas are flooded with counterfeits. Plus they are not that easy to source anymore according to some friends I know.
If anyone knows if it's legit or not it's Mcfly. When it comes to pharma grade products weither something is legit or not easily one of the best guys to go to, to give u a legit detailed answer with why it's not legit or legit. Simply dude knows his pharma grade shit. And is also a good dude

So i guess no need to send it for testing.