BG pharmaceutical drugs bgpharmadrugs.com

Auction, best offer wins:

One Ozempic 1 mg straight from the pharmacy. Starting price $200.

Two Ozempics 0.5 mg each which were returned to me so they stayed for many months outside the fridge and I have no idea if they are still working or not. Starting price $10.

The two auctions end this friday.

Auction, best offer wins:

One Ozempic 1 mg straight from the pharmacy. Starting price $200.

Two Ozempics 0.5 mg each which were returned to me so they stayed for many months outside the fridge and I have no idea if they are still working or not. Starting price $10.

The two auctions end this friday.
Any info on this order?
Thanks!

Same issue over here. I made an order #15206 this order came quite quick but had 9items missing i mailed him several times that items where missing with pics as proof with no response.So I made another order because i was in need of some other products and added in the note please add missing items from order #15206 to this new order. I also mailed him this new order to his e-mail and asked him again to add the missing items to my new order #15581 now we are 15 days later from making the new order #15581 with still no response if the missing items where added still no tracking for the new order. I think i did everything on my end to let him know whats going on. I hope that my order is shipped with my missing items in it but at the end of the day i have no clue. Hope he reads this and responds. This issue is now 3months ongoing already and its getting annoying tbh
After posting this he answered my email. A few days after that the package was send. Today i received my package with missing items from previous orders. This hole process took about 3months.

After posting this he answered my email. A few days after that the package was send. Today i received my package with missing items from previous orders. This hole process took about 3months.
Sent him 3 mails. No replies. He accepted my payment tho but hasnt procceeded to ship. He has never been like this before. Last mail was me asking him to cancel my order and refund it.

Sent him 3 mails. No replies. He accepted my payment tho but hasnt procceeded to ship. He has never been like this before. Last mail was me asking him to cancel my order and refund it.
Same no response.He has been logged in today but is not answering his thread.