Blood Pressure

Fuck that bro.Best thing i did was leave my ex of 13 years.Shit was toxic as fuck and it was not fair to the kids.It was a tough move but now i realize how bad this kind of shit brings you down.Not worth it bro.

When I said cunts I was referring to people in general not just women lol. Stress doesn't increase my bp at all really, but it does make my heart skip beats/flutter. I doubt I'll ever light up again, but it's nice at times to think about it lol :p

In my experience these OMRON units read systolic a lot higher than what the actual number is. Last walk in doc I see used her OMRON on me and it read 128/86 and then I got her to do it the proper way and my reading was 112/72 and when I got home my machine read 115/69.

View attachment 152956
So 40 bucks for that one.

Is you arm over 17 inches? I noticed it is for 9-17 inches.

I'd be in there today for that price :)

I'd ideally like to check test total + free/bound, est, prog, CBC and probably liver and kidney values. We used to get that and more every few months when I was being monitored by a doc.

I guess minimum I'd want total test, est, and CBC.
Go to privatemdlabs

Go to the left side. See Hormone Testing? Then go to Women Hormone Testing (yes, I typed that correctly, just trust me).

Includes:
Complete Blood Count / CBC (includes Differential and Platelets): WBC, RBC, Hemoglobin, Hematocrit, MCV, MCH, MCHC, RDW, Platelet Count, MPV and Differential (Absolute and Percent - Neutrophils, Lymphocytes, Monocytes, Eosinophils, and Basophils)
Comprehensive Metabolic Profile ( includes eGFR ): Albumin, Albumin/Globulin Ratio (calculated), Alkaline Phosphatase, ALT, AST, BUN/Creatinine Ration, Calcium, Carbon Dioxide, Chloride, Creatinine with GFR Estimated, Globulin (calculated), Glucose, Potassium, Sodium, Total Bilirubin, Total Protein, Urea Nitrogen
Estradiol
Follicle-Stimulating Hormone (FSH)
Luteinizing Hormone (LH)
Testosterone Total LC/MS/MS (This testosterone test will also provide results when the total testosterone value is >1500 but <10,000.)

It's cheap, and try the discount code I showed you earlier.

Go to privatemdlabs

Go to the left side. See Hormone Testing? Then go to Women Hormone Testing (yes, I typed that correctly, just trust me).

Includes:
Complete Blood Count / CBC (includes Differential and Platelets): WBC, RBC, Hemoglobin, Hematocrit, MCV, MCH, MCHC, RDW, Platelet Count, MPV and Differential (Absolute and Percent - Neutrophils, Lymphocytes, Monocytes, Eosinophils, and Basophils)
Comprehensive Metabolic Profile ( includes eGFR ): Albumin, Albumin/Globulin Ratio (calculated), Alkaline Phosphatase, ALT, AST, BUN/Creatinine Ration, Calcium, Carbon Dioxide, Chloride, Creatinine with GFR Estimated, Globulin (calculated), Glucose, Potassium, Sodium, Total Bilirubin, Total Protein, Urea Nitrogen
Estradiol
Luteinizing Hormone (LH)
Testosterone Total LC/MS/MS (This testosterone test will also provide results when the total testosterone value is >1500 but <10,000.)

Sweet - thanks! I've been combing through the wrong tests, obviously.

Seriously, thanks a lot.

Just got back yesterday from a week long camping trip with 3 of my nieces that was anything but relaxing lol and this mornings reading is 115/74, 65bpm. I wish I had my monitor with me cause I swear to fuck my BP was through the roof the whole week o_O

Using an Omron(not quite sure which model), getting vastly different readings from arm to arm. Left arm 147/71, 155/58, 166/65…right arm, 137/64, 133/65, 127/64. This is a little disconcerting.

I take the losartan combo pill. Well actually I take it separately now just due to switching insurance. I probably don't need if anymore but due to my stimulant use it seems good to keep around. Plus the diuretic is useful.

I take 100mg losartan and 25mg hydrochlorithyizide(sp) everyday. I also have a propanolol script but that was off-label brain injury/body temperature thing. Still it helps calm me down if I feel angry or anxious. Plus it also helps my BP

Sitting in the hospital now, getting blood pressure check. My bp was 122/59 today, pulse of 72.

I even drank coffee and took 25mg ephedrine this morning!

I've never had BP this low, it's so nice to see!

As a fat fuck who consumed way too much processed carbs and salt + African american genetics i normally was 140-160/70-90 even on meds.

I’m 41, on blast right now 600 test only, 8 weeks in. Not feeling too good the last week (super stressful at work). I checked my blood pressure on Thursday it was 171/100. Started taking Telmisartan immediately, down to 140/80 this morning. Also donated blood this morning.

Maybe it’s placebo but I feel so much better especially since giving blood. This is my first experience with high blood pressure since I got clean a few years ago.

Using an Omron(not quite sure which model), getting vastly different readings from arm to arm. Left arm 147/71, 155/58, 166/65…right arm, 137/64, 133/65, 127/64. This is a little disconcerting.
Those left arm readings are very suspicious. They don't match at all. 10 years in the medical field so I'm not guessing.

The omron probably reads a little high but I did just come back from the gym

Attachments

• 20210918_102753.jpg
    20210918_102753.jpg
    934.3 KB · Views: 7
  • 20210918_090246.jpg
    20210918_090246.jpg
    1.5 MB · Views: 8
Go to privatemdlabs

Includes:
Estradiol
Luteinizing Hormone (LH)

Just make sure you don't live in...

Due to state laws, we cannot provide services in the states of, or to residents of, NY, NJ, MA, MD, or RI.