Blood pressure

Currently running a little over 300mg of test, 150mg of Tren.

Went to the doctor recently to get my blood pressure and heart rate checked. Both were elevated over normal levels.

The doctor asked me if I took a lot of stimulants. I do take pre workout for the gym and caffeine pills during my shifts as I work shift work/early mornings.

I have been also having sleep apnea for several months now. Which he said may be a contributing factor to my high blood pressure.

I'm going to continue to monitor my blood pressure and heart rate, and see what recommendations the doctors give to me.

I know the steroid use is a big factor, so I'm going to reduce my cycle dosages.

Going to start incorporating more LISS cardio, I have been taking a magnesium and fish oil supplement, hoping once I get my sleep apnea improved it will help lower things, also going to try to incorporate more potassium foods into my diet.

Just wanted to make this post so I can hopefully share my experiences with other if they are dealing with this issue. I'll post any updates on what the doctor says once I go for follow up checks. I'm also going to go for blood labs soon.

Dropping caffeine helped bring mine down about 10-12~ points if I remember correctly. Try to cut it out on the weekend or something at least. I find that when I do need that caffeine kick, it takes a lot less to get me going and I’m hoping that also helps keep it lowered.

While blasting 525 prop, 350 mast several months back, and running a body weight at about 250, BP would fluctuate constantly, bizarre readings of 150/65, things like that, and that’s with 40mg telmisartan/day. Back to cruise dose and cutting, down to 230 and BP is steadily 110/65, without telmisartan. Obviously both of those factors played a role. About to blast again soon, just test and primo, see if I can keep the BP under control with telmisartan and some propranalol, if need be.

While blasting 525 prop, 350 mast several months back, and running a body weight at about 250, BP would fluctuate constantly, bizarre readings of 150/65, things like that, and that’s with 40mg telmisartan/day. Back to cruise dose and cutting, down to 230 and BP is steadily 110/65, without telmisartan. Obviously both of those factors played a role. About to blast again soon, just test and primo, see if I can keep the BP under control with telmisartan and some propranalol, if need be.
LOL! This is almost exactly my story, except I am still using telmisartan. I am probably older than you, though.

Currently running a little over 300mg of test, 150mg of Tren.

Went to the doctor recently to get my blood pressure and heart rate checked. Both were elevated over normal levels.

The doctor asked me if I took a lot of stimulants. I do take pre workout for the gym and caffeine pills during my shifts as I work shift work/early mornings.

I have been also having sleep apnea for several months now. Which he said may be a contributing factor to my high blood pressure.

I'm going to continue to monitor my blood pressure and heart rate, and see what recommendations the doctors give to me.

I know the steroid use is a big factor, so I'm going to reduce my cycle dosages.

Going to start incorporating more LISS cardio, I have been taking a magnesium and fish oil supplement, hoping once I get my sleep apnea improved it will help lower things, also going to try to incorporate more potassium foods into my diet.

Just wanted to make this post so I can hopefully share my experiences with other if they are dealing with this issue. I'll post any updates on what the doctor says once I go for follow up checks. I'm also going to go for blood labs soon.
Do you have high blood pressure off of steroids?

was hitting 155/95 from 600 MG Test a week. Sometimes went up as high as 172/112 ( assuming it was accurate).

Blood pressure is the most inaccurate reading/tests Dr's do. Lots of things can affect the reading. And they have done studies that even the Dr's blood pressure units are not calibrated as they should be.

I finally figured out what I was doing, and have two meters that give me the same reading within a few #'s most of the time. I kinda feel comfortable mine are accurate

Check out the Welch Allyn Home 1700 if your in the market. If you look at most hospitals & Dr offices it the brand they most use. My wife is a nurse and she takes mine manually to check against the machine and it’s usually spot on.

You got the right idea... cardio helps... how much are you doing?

Also how often are you doing omega-3s? Try to get it in multiple times a day.

What was your BP?

Check out the Welch Allyn Home 1700 if your in the market. If you look at most hospitals & Dr offices it the brand they most use. My wife is a nurse and she takes mine manually to check against the machine and it’s usually spot on.
I do it manually ( these can even be out of calibration) and I have the Omron Evolv , and I also have an ambulatory blood pressure machine. I think the Omron evolve is the one to get, its all one unit that goes on your arm, and has blue tooth to keep track of everything on your phone. It also detects your pressure as it inflates not deflates, which is. unique. I have a couple wrists units, they are way off. But im sure each unit could vary depending upon your arm size, etc.

Medical or not, they all can be off. The Gold Standard are the Mercury units, which are hard to find, but even those can be off.

Which arm cuff did you get? The one it ships with is Standard Wide Cuff (8.75-16.5 in / 22-42 cm)

They can all be off, but don't fool yourself too much. When you are reading 150/95, give it to your wife. If she is 110/62, then, well, it may be off, but, um, you got a problem with blood pressure.

Which arm cuff did you get? The one it ships with is Standard Wide Cuff (8.75-16.5 in / 22-42 cm)
I had to buy a xl cuff for it.
Welch Allyn Home - RPM-BPACC-03 D-Ring Extra Large Cuff - 1700 Series Only https://www.amazon.com/dp/B073D4X3NT/ref=cm_sw_r_cp_api_glt_fabc_BZ9M4027CKFSHZ78P6XC (Amazon.com)

American heart association says take it three times in a row. Go with best reading. The smart watches on amazon are pretty accurate too compared to my omron cuff.I take losartan and if I up my test to 300 a week and take anavar 25mg my bp goes up to 135/88. Not too high.

American heart association says take it three times in a row. Go with best reading. The smart watches on amazon are pretty accurate too compared to my omron cuff.I take losartan and if I up my test to 300 a week and take anavar 25mg my bp goes up to 135/88. Not too high.

Do it manually, there is nothing to it.

I have two wrist models, an ambulatory model ( These run $1,000), I've found this model here to be the most accurate, and easy to use.

https://www.amazon.com/Omron-upper-sphygmomanometer-HEM-7600T-BK-Black/dp/B01MUWYJYG/ref=sr_1_40?crid=1140GLDHRK3EF&keywords=blood+pressure+cuff&qid=1641010665&refinements=p_89%3AOmron&rnid=2528832011&s=hpc&sprefix=blood+pressure+cuff%2Caps%2C105&sr=1-40

I have two wrist models, an ambulatory model ( These run $1,000), I've found this model here to be the most accurate, and easy to use.

https://www.amazon.com/Omron-upper-sphygmomanometer-HEM-7600T-BK-Black/dp/B01MUWYJYG/ref=sr_1_40?crid=1140GLDHRK3EF&keywords=blood+pressure+cuff&qid=1641010665&refinements=p_89%3AOmron&rnid=2528832011&s=hpc&sprefix=blood+pressure+cuff%2Caps%2C105&sr=1-40
I do do it manually I was just saying the watch I have is pretty accurate compared to my manual cup. Wrist monitors are a joke.

you seem to have alot in common with @Ferret. too had he got banned right before you showed up.