BONUS QUESTION..: What is the MOST VALUABLE COMMODITY in the UNIVERSE..?

@CdnGuy I'll just post it and hopefully @BBC3 will chime in.
Ive been working the night shift. I was driving home at about 330 am. At first i saw a really bright shooting star but i thought it was too bright. I noticed some type of aircraft was flying from where the light came from. The craft had a blue spinning light. I continued to watch it fly across the sky, then i saw the white beam again. It almost appeared to be a light or flare but the craft was too high for a flare to be that bright. The white light arched away from the craft and it fell down towards the ground. The craft kept flying and all of a sudden it seemed to fall i could see the blue light wobbling as it fell then the craft vanished.
I am fairly close to a reserve air force base. So maybe that could have something to do with it but who knows

CdnGuy

@CdnGuy I'll just post it and hopefully @BBC3 will chime in.
Ive been working the night shift. I was driving home at about 330 am. At first i saw a really bright shooting star but i thought it was too bright. I noticed some type of aircraft was flying from where the light came from. The craft had a blue spinning light. I continued to watch it fly across the sky, then i saw the white beam again. It almost appeared to be a light or flare but the craft was too high for a flare to be that bright. The white light arched away from the craft and it fell down towards the ground. The craft kept flying and all of a sudden it seemed to fall i could see the blue light wobbling as it fell then the craft vanished.
I am fairly close to a reserve air force base. So maybe that could have something to do with it but who knows
Was gonna ask if you were close to any military bases lol That kind of weird shit seems to always happen around bases. o_O

Last edited:
Was gonna ask if you were close to any military base lol
Yeah I've always was under the impression that they didn't have much going on their except a museum and what not. I know it was built for WW2 but the war ended before it was needed in the capacity it was built for

ddp7

@BBC3 do you know the escher picture? "Manos Dibujando".

There are a book of francisco varela Calculus to the self reference"Its a math book

This is critical because i believe in resilence of the resilence,call me ezquizo but this key to me: quick scape from bad emotions is my mainly commodity

Sponsored Links

Latest posts