Brew recipes bible

@Sampei how do you like the Test D at 500mg/ml?

I'm considering switching exclusively as it's a nice ester length for both cycles and trt, the high concentration is a great bonus also.

@Sampei how do you like the Test D at 500mg/ml?

I'm considering switching exclusively as it's a nice ester length for both cycles and trt, the high concentration is a great bonus also.
I have never used it, I'm in the process of brewing it, when my whole setup is complete and I'm ready to go.

Yeah I plan to use that for cycles and test U for TRT.

Made an excel with all the recipes I have found around.

Two or three have been personally modified and will be brewed and tested. Primo 250mg castor oil and NPP castor oil

I have increased the BB to 35% because I'm thinking it will help out to thin the oil and make it simpler to inject.

If anyone has suggestions or point to make on the recipes list please do as I wanna fine tuning it.
For example If you think it's to much BB in some recipes or too less etc.

BA is not expressed but as we all know 1-2% is enough

I have brewed alot of vials and crashed alot of 250. I question this recipe.

@narta ?
Most of the brewing I’ve done was very conservative (test c 200, npp 100, etc), but when I did try to brew test c at 300 with MCT just to see what it would take to do it, I had to use a lot more bb than 22% and I believe it was either 26 or 28%.

When I say my Test C 300 would crash in the mornings, it would have a small amount of floating crystallization in it. The entire bottle wouldn't crash or solidify or anything extreme like that. A little heat, and it would be 100% again.