Brew recipes bible

How much do you inject? I haven’t injected more than 0.5ml in one spot. I suppose high volume injection with castor to be painful since it takes a while to be absorbed
I made a tne 100mg/ml with castor 45%bb. I pushed 1ml.. it hurt.... I make a tne with mct/eo/bb/g/ba a 1ml shot smooth as a baby's bum

Lol I'll pass. I'd rather stick myself in other spots instead of an 18
season 3 youre a fucking pussy GIF by Shameless

I take my word back. Test p 200mg in castor oil fucking hearts. The pain started day after and it’s creepling in my quad and shoulder. Glutes however nothing since yesterday. Hope that stays that way otherwise i am going to add more bb to decrease the concentration to my brew

I take my word back. Test p 200mg in castor oil fucking hearts. The pain started day after and it’s creepling in my quad and shoulder. Glutes however nothing since yesterday. Hope that stays that way otherwise i am going to add more bb to decrease the concentration to my brew
I believe short ester and castor have a strange effect, some ppl reported the same like that there is no pip for few days and then there is PIP all of a sudden, maybe MCT would be better?

Or maybe prop can't be pipless at 200mg and you gotta decrease to 150mg at least

yes.

there is no "magic recipe"

High quality ingredients(solvents, oil, BA)
proper filtering/brewing process

Then comes high purity raws.

thats all you can do. There is no skill
thankfully I don't dabble with short ester.
I agree, there are raws that allow high concentration (test D, masteron E, EQ, Deca etc.) and other that don't. simple as that.

I believe short ester and castor have a strange effect, some ppl reported the same like that there is no pip for few days and then there is PIP all of a sudden, maybe MCT would be better?

Or maybe prop can't be pipless at 200mg and you gotta decrease to 150mg at least
Yea castor is only good for longer ester and for longer half lifes. Shit is hard to draw and pin. I am going to stick with mct and normal concentrations since i am not running that much gear

Yea castor is only good for longer ester and for longer half lifes. Shit is hard to draw and pin. I am going to stick with mct and normal concentrations since i am not running that much gear
another thing that we seems to forget is injection technique. It happens to me sometime and actually just happened yesterday, I injected 2ml of masteron E 1ml each shoulder, I already had injected the same the week before. Well today one of my shoulder has massive fucking PIP and the other has nothing.
the week before I had zero pip on both.

Same oil from the same vial. I don't even know what went wrong but clearly I have not pinned one of the shoulder correctly and now I gotta deal with the pain xD

So it can be that as well.

another thing that we seems to forget is injection technique. It happens to me sometime and actually just happened yesterday, I injected 2ml of masteron E 1ml each shoulder, I already had injected the same the week before. Well today one of my shoulder has massive fucking PIP and the other has nothing.
the week before I had zero pip on both.

Same oil from the same vial. I don't even know what went wrong but clearly I have not pinned one of the shoulder correctly and now I gotta deal with the pain xD

So it can be that as well.
Well two times in a row in different positions doesn’t make sense. And the pain is extreme and i have had bad injections before.

Well two times in a row in different positions doesn’t make sense. And the pain is extreme and i have had bad injections before.
Not saying it isn't the prop I'm saying that sometime it can be us as well :)

In your case I bet is the prop ahah

Come to the only long ester team

Not saying it isn't the prop I'm saying that sometime it can be us as well :)

In your case I bet is the prop ahah

Come to the only long ester team
well it feels different than test cyp. it's the first time and I can say i feel more alive and i like the fact that i can adjust the dosage pretty fast.
I have brewed some in mct today to try. I am going to dilute the one in castor to see if it's infact the oil or the concentration.

well it feels different than test cyp. it's the first time and I can say i feel more alive and i like the fact that i can adjust the dosage pretty fast.
I have brewed some in mct today to try. I am going to dilute the one in castor to see if it's infact the oil or the concentration.
Keep us posted

Back