brutal

99% would pick L
1% would pick R
Steve Austin Wwe GIF by A&E

Pete Davidson is laying more pipe than anyone and he looks like a stiff breeze could knock him over.
Lol.
I didn’t remember what he looks like, so I had a Google.

Why do you think that is?
I have an idea as to why so many women fall for someone like that.
But I am interested in how you see this.

Also, can someone explain why this thread is called brutal?
I am not sure I can find a reason why this is a brutal thing.

Lol.
I didn’t remember what he looks like, so I had a Google.

Why do you think that is?
I have an idea as to why so many women fall for someone like that.
But I am interested in how you see this.

Also, can someone explain why this thread is called brutal?
I am not sure I can find a reason why this is a brutal thing.
Probably bc both choices are brutal

its because (hollywood) has been running a psyop in the movie industry, just like they did in the rap music industry.

They portray the weak and juvenile men as the misunderstood protagonist. They portray the strong, capable and competent men, as secretly insecure or not as capable as they appear, and having some Achilles heel. While the scrawny guy has a heart of gold or actually having more integrity than the stronger guy. this also is related to the "dumb dad" archetype.

This "dont judge a book by its cover" inverse is truth, upside down world, can be seen in all forms of media. On the surface one may interpret it as subverting expectations, but it has gone on for decades. You can see this in pretty much anything, that the media depicts the opposite of what reality is, as truth. Also, nowadays the people involved in this industry are nothing like the strong men of the past, so if you are a 140lb weakling, you are so vain as to portray anyone who appears to be better than you, as worse, they arent going to write in their own chad 210lb of muscle when they eat broccoli all day and have to cope that you cant be smart and strong at the same time.

So women are taught to go for the opposite of their biology and go for the loser instead of the winner.

I remember a time when balding, hairy, naturally strong men were the protagonists

its because (hollywood) has been running a psyop in the movie industry, just like they did in the rap music industry.

They portray the weak and juvenile men as the misunderstood protagonist. They portray the strong, capable and competent men, as secretly insecure or not as capable as they appear, and having some Achilles heel. While the scrawny guy has a heart of gold or actually having more integrity than the stronger guy. this also is related to the "dumb dad" archetype.

This "dont judge a book by its cover" inverse is truth, upside down world, can be seen in all forms of media. On the surface one may interpret it as subverting expectations, but it has gone on for decades. You can see this in pretty much anything, that the media depicts the opposite of what reality is, as truth. Also, nowadays the people involved in this industry are nothing like the strong men of the past, so if you are a 140lb weakling, you are so vain as to portray anyone who appears to be better than you, as worse, they arent going to write in their own chad 210lb of muscle when they eat broccoli all day and have to cope that you cant be smart and strong at the same time.

So women are taught to go for the opposite of their biology and go for the loser instead of the winner.

I remember a time when balding, hairy, naturally strong men were the protagonists
They are conditioned to go for the bad choice, expecting a better outcome, because if they went with the good choice, they expect it to turn out to be worse than it appeared.

Those skinny fucks had much better manners back in the day when if they got lippy you could just beat em to death with a battle axe, and then drag their girlfriend away by the hair, lol.

Back to OG picture:

Skinny f***, as called above, is shagging all the models in NY.
Too skinny for you guys, as you probably like a bit of meat on your women.
Nevermind, he's still doing it.

Skinny f*** wearing skinny jeans has the kind of lips that make any consideration of his (according to you) laughable physique evaporate.
It's only males that think bigger is always better, when you look at yourselves and other men.

Slouchy white t-shirt says one word, which starts with s and ends with x.
Nevermind there is nothing to fill it with.

Skinny f*** is the underdog, here, so we go with that.

And Wout Van Aert, for me.

This thread is straight outta Cosmopolitan.
Look forward to the "Bros, tell me: why did she ghost me?" one.

Farewell.
Going back to my temp hiatus.

I think the skinny fucks treat girls like shit too, which a lot of sexy girls actually seem to like. Worse thing you can do to a sexy girl as a guy is to be a “nice guy.” That will put you in “friend zone” quicker than anything—Much quicker than telling her to shut up and make you a sandwich, lol.