brutus79 and jballz get swole

Discussion in 'Training Forum' started by brutus79, Aug 11, 2015.

1. I don't know if you are against taking pills, but Tizanidine or Fexeril will help. I personally stay away from the flexeril because it gives me night terrors and then I want to kill people in the morning. if it is slight spasms, take an Ativan. To show I am not a hypocrite and say one thing and do another I think I will take an Ativan now.

2. brutus79

brutus79 Member

Went to chiro- feeling better but I will be out of the gym for a bit and am super busy... that all adds up to the end of this log in the wrong section advertising a member in the title who doesn't post in it. Thanks for tuning in! I'm on trt now and will be for a while- keeping it legal for the most part thanks to ocj. Dueces.

3. Skull

Skull Member AnabolicLab.com Supporter

Its good to give the body a much needed rest bro. Hope you heal quickly man an keep doing your thang homie;) I will deff be subbed for your next run brut:D Its always a pleasure an a great learning experience to watch your logs bro!!! So peace out big dog:cool:......for now until next time;)

brutus79, MindlessWork and ROB581211 like this.
  4. MindlessWork

MindlessWork Member AnabolicLab.com Supporter

It has been a good run and with a bit of rest you'll be ready to pick up where you left off and here's to JBallz making a grand return eventually. Keep your chin up brother Brutus, you'll get there!

You could hit up Millard to fix the title and move this log if you want :)

Skull and brutus79 like this.
  5. ROB581211

ROB581211 Member AnabolicLab.com Supporter

Thanks for the log. It tipped me over the edge to commit to PLing for a while. Be sure to stop by once in a while make sure I get a kick in the ass when needed.

Skull, brutus79 and MindlessWork like this.
  6. gr8whitetrukker

gr8whitetrukker Member AnabolicLab.com Supporter

Take care of that huge pumpkin brutus
    Till next time

Skull, brutus79 and MindlessWork like this.