Bulking on GLP1 agonists

MingDao

I've seen multiple posts on bulking with GLP1 agonists, which on paper makes a lot of sense due to nutrient partitioning and better insulin sensitivty. I understand that for high responders bulking on these may be very hard, but I only have mild appetite supression and no nausea from either Sema or Tirz. Fairly confident I can be in a caloric surplus, especially with liquid carbs and extra fat.
Would be very interested in bulking experiences on AAS and GLP1. Did it meaningfully change the ratio of fat v muscle gain?

Out of curiosity, if greater insulin sensitivity is what someone's after on a bulking phase, why not take berberine, chromium, metformin, etc and aim for an expensive injectable that potentially will hinder your appetite?

I've seen multiple posts on bulking with GLP1 agonists, which on paper makes a lot of sense due to nutrient partitioning and better insulin sensitivty. I understand that for high responders bulking on these may be very hard, but I only have mild appetite supression and no nausea from either Sema or Tirz. Fairly confident I can be in a caloric surplus, especially with liquid carbs and extra fat.
Would be very interested in bulking experiences on AAS and GLP1. Did it meaningfully change the ratio of fat v muscle gain?
The biggest problem you’ll have will be the gastric emptying delay, the appetite suppression will pass but as far as anecdotal evidence point out, being full longer would deter the point of bulking.

However, I guess you can still try, maybe it will still work for you.

What are you trying to get out of it anyway, when there are proven ways to improve insulin sensitivity like metformin and mini cuts.

It will be different for everyone. It depends on your genetics and how much surplus you are doing. It should be very minimal imo

Out of curiosity, if greater insulin sensitivity is what someone's after on a bulking phase, why not take berberine, chromium, metformin, etc and aim for an expensive injectable that potentially will hinder your appetite?
Effects are different for everyone. I ran both Sema and Tirz on multiple cuts. I am not very sensitive to either in that there is only rather slight appetite supression, but they certainly work in melting fat faster through whatever mechanisms. My guess is by better nutrient partitioning and maintaining of higher metabolic rate, which would normaly be reduced in a deficit.

I can certainly be in a surplus on either sema or tirz, as I have done it for a few days. There must be others who have tried it for a full bulk already.

The biggest problem you’ll have will be the gastric emptying delay, the appetite suppression will pass but as far as anecdotal evidence point out, being full longer would deter the point of bulking.

However, I guess you can still try, maybe it will still work for you.

What are you trying to get out of it anyway, when there are proven ways to improve insulin sensitivity like metformin and mini cuts.
My anecdotal experience is quite the opposite. Both sema and tirz give me a mild diarhea. All food comes through in 24hr. I eat beetroot every other day or so, and it is very noticeable :oops:

seems like a great way to waste a ton of money for the same effect some berberine and cardio would have, on top of risking serious life threatening side effects

seems like a great way to waste a ton of money for the same effect some berberine and cardio would have, on top of risking serious life threatening side effects

Sema is dirt cheap. Max dose would be around $2 / week and likely far less than that would be used.

"Serious life threatening side effects".

Lol, I know a lot of folks and the media have been desperately looking for those, so fatties will get the "punishment they deserve" for "cheating", but it's a crock of shit. Tens of millions of GLP users over decades, literally millions of patient years worth of experience, and there's ONE death weakly associated to use, a single case of necrotic pancreatitis.

Sema is dirt cheap. Max dose would be around $2 / week and likely far less than that would be used.

"Serious life threatening side effects".

Lol, I know a lot of folks and the media have been desperately looking for those, so fatties will get the "punishment they deserve" for "cheating", but it's a crock of shit. Tens of millions of GLP users over decades, literally millions of patient years worth of experience, and there's ONE death weakly associated to use, a single case of necrotic pancreatitis.
your logic absolutely astounds me.

cope however you want