Canadian Domestic: Pareto Pharmaceuticals 2020

Yawn. Hey what’s your favorite candy? Reese’s pieces? The cups? The fast break?

Side note
Reeses big cups are like crack to me lol

If I see one, I'm eating it

My nutrition is pretty decent, but if you out fuxking Big cups with reeses pieces in front of me... fuck my diet.

One thing that this thread has taught me is that running cycles with no estrogen control and posting online is a recipe for drama.

People really need to get over themselves. This site is like a circa 2000 Yahoo chat room, sometimes.

Isn’t Pareto literally the longest standing source on MESO, canadian or American?

The first thread was 2014

They have some of the best products I’ve used, and have always bent over backwards for me

Here’s to another decade guys

Isn’t Pareto literally the longest standing source on MESO, canadian or American?

The first thread was 2014

They have some of the best products I’ve used, and have always bent over backwards for me

Here’s to another decade guys

OMG what a shill. This guy must own Pareto. Shill shill shill, something something.

One thing that this thread has taught me is that running cycles with no estrogen control and posting online is a recipe for drama.

People really need to get over themselves. This site is like a circa 2000 Yahoo chat room, sometimes.

Thank fuck I got my estro in control.
2 weeks ago was rough, fucking snapping on everyone lol.

Sometimes you have to up the AI lol

Edit
I gotta say as well, I've never seen anything wrong with having s favorite source.
We all have preferences.
My only issue has ever been when someone defends a source when they fuck up, or side with sources over members

Thank fuck I got my estro in control.
2 weeks ago was rough, fucking snapping on everyone lol.

Sometimes you have to up the AI lol

Edit
I gotta say as well, I've never seen anything wrong with having s favorite source.
We all have preferences.
My only issue has ever been when someone defends a source when they fuck up, or side with sources over members

Fuck you shill!

That's what we do in the underground right?
....Fuck this place is toxic lol

Fuck you shill!

That's what we do in the underground right?
....Fuck this place is toxic lol

Oh yeah it is.

I'm all for harm reduction, but I'm convinced that some people around here get off on the drama and power tripping more than they enjoy helping people avoid buying motor oil.

Vetting has become more focused on ego-stroking and "street cred" than harm prevention. It's sad to see.

Edmonton steroid bust largest in Canadian history

I have been inside this lab when it was in production and it was unreal, over 250k spent on equipment. You can believe whatever you want but I’ve seen it all and I have the knowledge to back it up for the most part.

What I’m trying to say here is that the troll above clearly has no idea of what the possibilities of a real lab are. You can’t even properly buy a unhygienic dispenser, and then you don’t even check your lie before posting to make it seem like you’re not a home brewing competing lab as well.
Not sure why you think USP was GMP certified? Your belief is using a fume hood, pill press, mixer in the garage of a home makes you exactly like other legal corporation labs that are GMP certified? Pareto must be HPLC testing every single raw material batch also if they are exactly like other companies who are GMP certified? The two biggest labs in Canada - Syn and Inno don't even do that but Pareto does test every batch from China for strict QC required for GMP?

I've used Pareto in the past, great lab.

Will be ordering again once the gyms open back up, no point in anything now, though.

Isn't it known that Syn came from Newport??? Lol

That is part of my point, exactly. It's all just straight up drama between reps at this point.

If anything, other labs copied Pareto's signature Molecular signature of each item. A lot of labs do that now (putting the molecular structure of the compound on the product), something that wasn't done before. I have seen Syn & New Wave Pharma have a very similar design to Pareto as well, and I really like their packaging too.

If any lab is putting in the effort to create specialized packaging (among a huge list of other things), I usually lend some degree of trust to them. It's the labs with spelling mistakes on their labels, and idiotic reps that are clearly dangerous to the community as a whole.

I used Pareto in 2014, posted here about it and that fuck stick CDNGUY called me a shill. Now the whole fucking country is on board.

I used Pareto in 2014, posted here about it and that fuck stick CDNGUY called me a shill. Now the whole fucking country is on board.

It's two (probably one actually) accounts just stirring the pot, vs thousands of clients that Pareto likely has.

Pareto is one of the biggest lab in Canada by exposure- it's on every forum and a website. So of course other smaller 'labs' will bash it whenever they can.

The products speak for themselves, no one can even hold an argument against that. Even in all this trolling, no one can even say the products aren't good.

Pareto starts a new thread just to update the meso community and it becomes infested with just negative shit that offers nothing positive. It’s not some new UGL popping up, it’s been around for a while. Can we not just leave the shill comments, or other bullshit for another thread like Nordic who actually got busted for not logging out of his account. Keep this positive guys, ffs this place is supposed to be educational, not some cesspool for trolling.