Canadian Domestic: Pareto Pharmaceuticals 2020

How often does DHB need to be pinned? I just got some from JP.

DHB comes in a cypionate ester.
For best results, I've always pinned DHB twice a week,
Monday/Thursday works best for me, no point in splitting hairs.

Unless you're running a high dose, then I'd go with Mon/Wed/Fri
The PIP starts to kick in when you abuse your locations with 3ml at a time lmfao

@Rosconow and anyone else that's interested, I'll run a special for DHB for you guys from now until the end of the month. This will be dependent on how many vials you want to purchase.
paretomeso@protonmail.com

@ParetoPharmaceuticals thank you very much for offering a deal on the DHB. But me not wanting to "cut another guys grass", I used my Pareto rep, pareto1.

First pin of 1.5cc was painless, as i type this ( close to 24 hrs after pin) no pip so far. Very nice. 20210130_081222.jpg

@ParetoPharmaceuticals Thanks for the test cyp, never done any injections before so all of this is new, so I can not vouch if the product is better than another brand. But from my experiences this has been wonderful, been pinning 75mg e3d and going into my 5th week I am feeling literally 10 years younger (going on to my 37th bday). able to work out everyday and not feel drained, sleeps been good, overall mood is good too. Loosing bit of fat, gaining a bit of muscle.

Anyone here recommend how long before I can try a blast with test cyp? Any good resources I should look at?

Also really loving this community, so far everyone seems chilled and wanting to help others.

Last edited:
@ParetoPharmaceuticals Thanks for the test cyp, never done any injections before so all of this is new, so I can not vouch if the product is better than another brand. But from my experiences this has been wonderful, been pinning 75mg e3d and going into my 5th week I am feeling literally 10 years younger (going on to my 37th bday). able to work out everyday and not feel drained, sleeps been good, overall mood is good too. Loosing bit of fat, gaining a bit of muscle.

Anyone here recommend how long before I can try a blast with test cyp? Any good resources I should look at?

Also really loving this community, so far everyone seems chilled and wanting to help others.

Blast/Cycle will depend in your stats and prior lifting experience knowledge

Blast/Cycle will depend in your stats and prior lifting experience knowledge
Im 5'5 always been a hard gainer, gone to the gym off and on since my teens, I've done split days, 5x5, 531. I find I favor the split days over 5x5. I don't really do much hard cardio, go for walks on the daily 45 to 1 hour. keep my heart rate up.

Im 5'5 always been a hard gainer, gone to the gym off and on since my teens, I've done split days, 5x5, 531. I find I favor the split days over 5x5. I don't really do much hard cardio, go for walks on the daily 45 to 1 hour. keep my heart rate up.

Loved 531, great strength base.

When I say stats, I mean

weight
BF%

Things such as excess fat can cause stuff like increased aromatization etc.
Also, the idea is, if you're not in decent shape now, then a cycle really wont help a huge amount, as nutrition isnt on point.

Not saying any of that is you, just providing examples of someone who wouldnt be quite ready for a cycle.

How many mg a week are you running it? And how long?
Currently at 8 weeks in a 16 week cycle. Test/ deca for 8 weeks, then pivot off the deca onto the dhb for 8 weeks. Down to 500mg test enth from 900mg, and 450mg dhb from 400mg deca.

I have found the dhb hardens me up like a mofo. Turns all that test/ deca "watery" muscle like a rock. I see veiny results starting after a week.

Loved 531, great strength base.

When I say stats, I mean

weight
BF%

Things such as excess fat can cause stuff like increased aromatization etc.
Also, the idea is, if you're not in decent shape now, then a cycle really wont help a huge amount, as nutrition isnt on point.

Not saying any of that is you, just providing examples of someone who wouldnt be quite ready for a cycle.
Ah I see, I'm around 193lbs, and not totally sure on body fat but from the pictures in the link my body is probably close to what the 25% looks like https://i.pinimg.com/originals/6e/88/5a/6e885ac350fcc9abaa8914cf149b6da1.jpg

Right now I am eating keto, seems to be the only thing that really helps me lose the fat, and helps curb my eating of the shitty foods, so I'll end up staying on that.

But as of right now, I cannot say how much I'm eating but mostly green veggies, and meat, cheese and protein powder.

Ah I see, I'm around 193lbs, and not totally sure on body fat but from the pictures in the link my body is probably close to what the 25% looks like https://i.pinimg.com/originals/6e/88/5a/6e885ac350fcc9abaa8914cf149b6da1.jpg

Right now I am eating keto, seems to be the only thing that really helps me lose the fat, and helps curb my eating of the shitty foods, so I'll end up staying on that.

But as of right now, I cannot say how much I'm eating but mostly green veggies, and meat, cheese and protein powder.

Honestly
A little high for a cycle in my opinion.

There are some other PEDs of you're really set on that route.
Things like HGH etc would help and make you feel better as well, great for trimming fat as well.

Best bet is to start tracking macros and see where that takes you.
at 25%, I see no reason you couldnt be cycle ready in 3 or 4 months if you ensure 200+ grams protein and eat in a minor caloric deficit.

I know my opinion is a bit controversial... but if someone is on TRT, I find around 18% BF is a good place to start, so long as you've been dialed in on your nutrition and have remained consistant for some time.

Food IMHO is OVER 50% of the battle to being in shape.
PEDs are just icing on the cake in comparison

Honestly

Things like HGH etc would help and make you feel better as well, great for trimming fat as well.

at 25%, I see no reason you couldnt be cycle ready in 3 or 4 months if you ensure 200+ grams protein and eat in a minor caloric deficit.

I know my opinion is a bit controversial... but if someone is on TRT, I find around 18% BF is a good place to start, so long as you've been dialed in on your nutrition and have remained consistant for some time.

Alright, think I'll do that, continue lose the fat, gym, continue eatng the same. Did add an ec stack a few days ago, sure helps with the appetite

Go at this for a few months and reevaluate from there

Honestly

Here's something guys tend to forget: Whats the most anabolic thing you can put in your body?.... FOOD!

Hey guys,

We have many new products for 2021, including Trestolone. Please shoot me an e-mail for an updated list.

1fvhHxq.jpg

MENT by PARETO (Trestolone) (50mg/ml)

MENT is an experimental androgen/anabolic steroid (AAS) and progestogen medication under development by the USG and university partners for potential use as a form of hormonal birth control for men and in androgen replacement therapy for low testosterone levels in men, but has never been marketed for medical use. The compound is an extremely potent 19-nor derivative oft-described as a cross between tren and deca—but without any of the negative sides of either. Perhaps more so than any other compound, MENT is highly capable of eliciting serious gains in mass and strength over a relatively short period of time.

Trestolone delivers 10x more myotropic effect of testosterone. The myotropic effect is the effect of building muscle, making trestolone more effective in building muscle than any other commercial steroid in existence. In fact, trestolone outperforms trenbolone by a whopping 250% in this area. It's oft-described as “test on steroids” or “supercharged test.”

A common dose for AAS users is 10 mg per day, or 70 mg per week. Megablast dosages are anywhere from 25-50 mg per day, or 175-350 mg per week, even on up to 100 mg/day. Cycle duration is oft-limited to 6-8 weeks due to extremely rapid physique changes.

Hey guys,

We have many new products for 2021, including Trestolone. Please shoot me an e-mail for an updated list.

1fvhHxq.jpg

MENT is an experimental androgen/anabolic steroid (AAS) and progestogen medication under development by the USG and university partners for potential use as a form of hormonal birth control for men and in androgen replacement therapy for low testosterone levels in men, but has never been marketed for medical use. The compound is an extremely potent 19-nor derivative oft-described as a cross between tren and deca—but without any of the negative sides of either. Perhaps more so than any other compound, MENT is highly capable of eliciting serious gains in mass and strength over a relatively short period of time.

Trestolone delivers 10x more myotropic effect of testosterone. The myotropic effect is the effect of building muscle, making trestolone more effective in building muscle than any other commercial steroid in existence. In fact, trestolone outperforms trenbolone by a whopping 250% in this area. It's oft-described as “test on steroids” or “supercharged test.”

A common dose for AAS users is 10 mg per day, or 70 mg per week. Megablast dosages are anywhere from 25-50 mg per day, or 175-350 mg per week, even on up to 100 mg/day. Cycle duration is oft-limited to 6-8 weeks due to extremely rapid physique changes.

All perfectly even fill volume on those vials, nice.

Hey guys,

1fvhHxq.jpg

So with NENT not having any of the negative sides associated with other 19-nors. Does this mean no Tren or Deca dick?

Hey guys,

1fvhHxq.jpg

With out ANY of the negative side effects?????