Canadian Domestic: Pareto Pharmaceuticals 2020

Is

Is it possible for you to ship to EU or open a warehouse in Europe in near future?

I can't speak for these Canadian super labs but I feel they have zero reason to open themselves up to international investigations when they have been running strong domestically for 7-10 years. They know why they have ran for so long and know going International is a TOTALLY different game. Don't count on it.

Pareto has really done a great job , as of today I believe all injectables are flawless with zero pip , I even have noticed sometimes with a faster than average poke I still never had issues , but generally I go slow , my girlfriend was pounding on my bathroom door one day I rushed but it still went smooth ,hope this answers your question, even test suspension and winny suspension are zero pip, i will grab some dhb to try i dont think I heard any complaints so far ,if so pareto would have corrected it there really a good lab that cares....

Hello meso,

some recent testing done with Janoshik:

Primobolan tested at 109.4 mg/ml
https://janoshik.com/tests/9439-Pareto_Primobolan_E_23PWHMLKAZND (Janoshik Analytical)

Tren Ace tested at 107.35 mg/ml
https://janoshik.com/tests/9440-Pareto_Tren_A_BDVGEM1LWJ8U (Janoshik Analytical)

20mg Anavar tested at 19.55mg
https://janoshik.com/tests/9442-Pareto_Anavar_20_mg_IMKV8JEL8HBG (Janoshik Analytical)

Tren E raws tested at 98%+
https://janoshik.com/tests/9444-Trenbolone_E_raw_powder_QSEJKF5UA2A2 (Janoshik Analytical)

Pareto has really done a great job , as of today I believe all injectables are flawless with zero pip , I even have noticed sometimes with a faster than average poke I still never had issues , but generally I go slow , my girlfriend was pounding on my bathroom door one day I rushed but it still went smooth ,hope this answers your question, even test suspension and winny suspension are zero pip, i will grab some dhb to try i dont think I heard any complaints so far ,if so pareto would have corrected it there really a good lab that cares....
From all the stuff I heard of test susp hurting like a bitch I grabbed a couple bottles, I don't use it often but I backload a slinpin with a 18G and dart my delt with .5ml with zero PIP most I've ever had is maybe 30 seconds of sting after the shot.

Great stuff to have on hand for crashed estro, sex, PWO, and just a lil rocket fuel for the days you're dragging ass.

Pareto email guy is also friendly and I've had some detailed discussions about testing/product etc and never felt like he was annoyed or just rushing you for a purchase.

I've swapped between Pareto and SYN for TRT or a ~250mg test E dose and both were perfect. I still have some delicious 20mg var tabs I haven't dabbled in.

Have a friend who runs them for TRT year round so I can count how many Test E vials I've ordered from Pareto for myself and him.

Blessed be Canada and it's super labs, Whey-men.

I hear you man, but as far as DHB is concerned, it is a beast in and of itself for pip. Until i hear a few testimonials from guys who have said they've used it, i will assume it has some bite.
And all things being equal, i know different users may have different results. That is how it is in the aas game.

I agree @Rosconow , lol until I hear a few people saying the PIP isn’t crippling I’ll stay away. I do want to give it a shot this year at some point though.

I agree @Rosconow , lol until I hear a few people saying the PIP isn’t crippling I’ll stay away. I do want to give it a shot this year at some point though.
Ok bro , if you ever want some kick as tren ace , try Pareto tren/masteron blend , lots of guys love it , nice to blast now and then, cheers scotian!! I am convinced pareto would not put out DHB if there was pip problems , there very thorough with testing , that's why there in the elite group of labs, if I can I will run some soon but I'm satisfied with my current stock , I like deca and tren esters personally, just my preference my body reacts well I run pramipexole as well my doctor prescribed it for restless leg syndrome used it for years working well with deca durabolin and tren esters.

I'm running superdrol I fell in love with it , awesome oral , only running 4 weeks, nice strength and endurance, stenobolic and helios, cardarine, in there to counter lethargy, getting jacked up I love superdrol it reminds me of tren I feel super confident and in control lifting weights and it was noticable my first dose , straight up more power, I'm blown way , my experience its only been a few days it is cool , I'm doing this 4 to 6 weeks then jump on sarms one shot of test 400 every 10 days , I got lots of selections and its incredible to find different concepts and combinations, Pareto rocks !! Ok back in a few days bro lol

Ok bro , if you ever want some kick as tren ace , try Pareto tren/masteron blend , lots of guys love it , nice to blast now and then, cheers scotian!! I am convinced pareto would not put out DHB if there was pip problems , there very thorough with testing , that's why there in the elite group of labs, if I can I will run some soon but I'm satisfied with my current stock , I like deca and tren esters personally, just my preference my body reacts well I run pramipexole as well my doctor prescribed it for restless leg syndrome used it for years working well with deca durabolin and tren esters.
I like the spicy taste that tren ace gives. Never tried that blend I'd rather blend it myself. Do you have any experience with injectable sdrol? Does it reduce sides?

I like the spicy taste that tren ace gives. Never tried that blend I'd rather blend it myself. Do you have any experience with injectable sdrol? Does it reduce sides?
No I only used pareto oral superdrol it's my first time, there halotestin is powerfull as well I ran a few occasions , I just had my liver checked its normal so I do understand to run these compounds shorter periods, I'm going to just observe and listen for a few weeks thankyou everyone' feedback is really appreciated, I don't have much more to share with everyone and I learn from you guys really help me with my experience, unity is important we are a strong bunch of guys who only understand each other and I'm very low key with my own daily life I am a happy ,summer will be perfect.

How’s anyone’s experience with Pareto DHB? As far as PIP related, and results?

Ive recently used their DHB, the pip was not bad for what it was. I’d compare it to pinning like a 300mg/ml test enanthate, totally bearable. If you load 2ml of it up in a needle, then it starts to be a little tender. I used 1ml 6x a week and rotated sites to try and avoid that, but got tired of being an absolute pin cushion. I also found DHB to be completely underwhelming and would not use it again.

However if you like DHB or were wanting to try it for yourself, I believe paretos DHB was totally legit, and the PIP was definitely bearable. I just found the compound itself to be very over hyped ‍♂️

How’s anyone’s experience with Pareto DHB? As far as PIP related, and results?
Been using Pareto’s DHB for 6 weeks now. Close to zero PIP, sometimes I feel a small lump for a few days though. I always heat up the vial under hot water and I mix it with another compound. I think this may help. I really appreciate the waterproof labels. I’m happy with the results so far. It’s making my shoulders look really good. I’ve run tren before and I think it’s totally unnecessary now

Been using Pareto’s DHB for 6 weeks now. Close to zero PIP, sometimes I feel a small lump for a few days though. I always heat up the vial under hot water and I mix it with another compound. I think this may help. I really appreciate the waterproof labels. I’m happy with the results so far. It’s making my shoulders look really good. I’ve run tren before and I think it’s totally unnecessary now
How many mg per week you running brother?

took ment for the first time about two hours before my workout holy smokes have I been missing out I felt like a super human pump was insane did not feel like leaving the gym today it's going to be an interesting run just going to take it on big lift days legs, back on occasion chest days three times a week only going to to take ai if I really need it

took ment for the first time about two hours before my workout holy smokes have I been missing out I felt like a super human pump was insane did not feel like leaving the gym today it's going to be an interesting run just going to take it on big lift days legs, back on occasion chest days three times a week only going to to take ai if I really need it
Sounds good brother I'm going to get some ment soon , Dhb damn I can't find the time to try everything lol jk , I'm running superdrol I really like it , like it reminds me of winny suspension amplified 10 fold lol very noticeable increase in libido with superdrol and strength with a caloric deficit I'm still feeling stronger , nice for a cut or bulk ,very versatile, I am also very impressed with RU58841 hair regrowth formula I'm seeing new hair growth it's only been a week, kicks ass my hair looks fuller and totally natural all ready, don't waste money on rogaine or anything else RU58841 far superior and I'm so happy to take this old grungy ball cap off now , thankyou Pareto for putting out a hair regrowth product that actually really works well. Will be grabbing more RU58841, I was obsessing over my thinning hair and now I feel not so self conscious, its a great feeling.