Canadian Domestic: Pareto Pharmaceuticals 2020

took ment for the first time about two hours before my workout holy smokes have I been missing out I felt like a super human pump was insane did not feel like leaving the gym today it's going to be an interesting run just going to take it on big lift days legs, back on occasion chest days three times a week only going to to take ai if I really need it
Sounds good brother I'm going to get some ment soon , Dhb damn I can't find the time to try everything lol jk , I'm running superdrol I really like it , like it reminds me of winny suspension amplified 10 fold lol very noticeable increase in libido with superdrol and strength with a caloric deficit I'm still feeling stronger , nice for a cut or bulk ,very versatile, I am also very impressed with RU58841 hair regrowth formula I'm seeing new hair growth it's only been a week, kicks ass my hair looks fuller and totally natural all ready, don't waste money on rogaine or anything else RU58841 far superior and I'm so happy to take this old grungy ball cap off now , thankyou Pareto for putting out a hair regrowth product that actually really works well. Will be grabbing more RU58841, I was obsessing over my thinning hair and now I feel not so self conscious, its a great feeling.

Kind of off the record, a question to my Pareto brothers, is injectable B12 more powerful than a over the counter b12 spray or oral blend, I can't find any but over the counter b12 pill supplements, my doctor shot me down and will not prescribe injectable b12, seen a few lifters injected b12 preworkout and also for metabolism fat loss on YouTube etc , what benifits for injection of b12 , I would rather hear someone's actual experience than a riff raff critic on Google per say .

Kind of off the record, a question to my Pareto brothers, is injectable B12 more powerful than a over the counter b12 spray or oral blend, I can't find any but over the counter b12 pill supplements, my doctor shot me down and will not prescribe injectable b12, seen a few lifters injected b12 preworkout and also for metabolism fat loss on YouTube etc , what benifits for injection of b12 , I would rather hear someone's actual experience than a riff raff critic on Google per say .
I feel a better increase in energy with injectable

What is your guys favorite Pareto cycles ? I like Rad 140 , deca durabolin, test enthanate, I am lately seeing some sarms can be a added as a user friendly liver/body organ / kind of preworkout oral, I like Rad 140 its nice for vascularity and I run in place of Anavar/ winstrol / turanibol etc , has a synergy I believe with anabolics and easy on the liver function, not quite the same as anabolic orals but powerful in there own right , nice lean muscle can be built with rad 140 stacked in with deca durabolin, test injectable etc , taking a break from superdrol soon , which is my first choice in orals for power and strength, run by itself with a test oil based ester of choice is enough, I was blasting tren/mast but it was too much lol man I was so pumped up the one shot I stacked in there there is no way I could handle the intense libido that was a by product, superdrol and tren/mast made me sweat like crazy as well and my appetite was suppressed, more experienced guys could handle it probably, superdrol 20 mg split into 10 mg doses was all I needed, just nuts that superdrol lol love it , cheers brothers!

took ment for the first time about two hours before my workout holy smokes have I been missing out I felt like a super human pump was insane did not feel like leaving the gym today it's going to be an interesting run just going to take it on big lift days legs, back on occasion chest days three times a week only going to to take ai if I really need it
Has it affected your sex drive at all?
I get mine at the local Costco pharmacy for only a few dollars and no hassles in purchasing it.

paretomeso@protonmail.com

Sounds good brother I'm going to get some ment soon , Dhb damn I can't find the time to try everything lol jk , I'm running superdrol I really like it , like it reminds me of winny suspension amplified 10 fold lol very noticeable increase in libido with superdrol and strength with a caloric deficit I'm still feeling stronger , nice for a cut or bulk ,very versatile, I am also very impressed with RU58841 hair regrowth formula I'm seeing new hair growth it's only been a week, kicks ass my hair looks fuller and totally natural all ready, don't waste money on rogaine or anything else RU58841 far superior and I'm so happy to take this old grungy ball cap off now , thankyou Pareto for putting out a hair regrowth product that actually really works well. Will be grabbing more RU58841, I was obsessing over my thinning hair and now I feel not so self conscious, its a great feeling.
I’m losing hair off cycle I should try this

they were out of stock in the fall

Interesting stuff about this ru58841.

Thinking about to order some to try, I'm old and bald, lol, but by what I just google it looks like it made some miracles, hehe.

Anyway, anyone who has a good experience with it, what protocol would you recommend.

Thanks as usual.

Cheers

FL

I’m losing hair off cycle I should try this

they were out of stock in the fall

Interesting stuff about this ru58841.

Thinking about to order some to try, I'm old and bald, lol, but by what I just google it looks like it made some miracles, hehe.

Anyway, anyone who has a good experience with it, what protocol would you recommend.

Thanks as usual.

Cheers

FL

I also saw this article with pills try this...
They are saying if you actually use it, it really works.

Do some research on it.

Attachments

• Screenshot_20210120-224450.png
    Screenshot_20210120-224450.png
    427.7 KB · Views: 11
I also saw this article with pills try this...
They are saying if you actually use it, it really works.

Do some research on it.
RU58841 has no effect on serum dht and testosterone levels, no armotization period, as a topical molecular solution it's the cleanest of all , I'm not sure about finistrade but its also had much success in mens hair regrowth but it's a oral, rogaine also can be stacked with RU58841 and natural hair remedies such as tea tree oil and other pure oils that can be used in a hair regimen, you can apply onion juice to your scalp simply blending a organic onion with clean water and skimming off the pulp it can be applied weekly its sulfur levels are so high it naturally opens hair follicles and it clears old skin and unplugs old follicles that are there , RU58841 DOES ALL THAT STUFF ON ITS OWN, I use onion juice once a week before I shower and rinse off then wash with tea tree oil and rinse again, the final go I apply 1ml of RU58841, 4 to 6 hours later I spray rogaine only because it's ok to stack and I.had some before the RU58841 discovery, definitely wont be purchasing rogaine its RU58841 all the way , it works, if completely bald give it 3 to 6 months, the word is the compound is the best out there and Pareto has the real RU58841 not some Walmart spin off etc lol there is lots of research on it and the majority agree its top of the line no doubt about it.

RU58841 works by attaching itself to the hair follicles and prevents dht from attaching to the follicle this is what causes hair loss in men, also rids dht attachment to current hair follicles allowing them to be free to sprout up again , amazing science behind this no other product does this so effectively. I will let you guys research the rest.