Canadian Domestic: Pareto Pharmaceuticals 2020

Having not used their tren personally I don't want to jump the gun and call bullshit buuut that's a good amount of tren and maybe he's just so paranoid from it he doesn't think it's working
I’m in the same boat @Jestopherson im already well known for being a dick on forums so I don’t wanna jump the gun either. But he’s used other paretto compounds that take a while to kick in and tren a is a fast acting correct? That’s why I’m kind of wondering wtf?

Yo your fuckin tough from behind your keyboards what a fuckin joke man.

A person with an ‘Fetal Alcohol Syndrome Disorder’ might have:
  • Low body weight
  • Poor coordination
  • Hyperactive behavior
  • Difficulty with attention
  • Poor memory
  • Difficulty in school (especially with math)
  • Learning disabilities
  • Speech and language delays
  • Intellectual disability or low IQ
  • Poor reasoning and judgment skills
  • Sleep and sucking problems as a baby
  • Vision or hearing problems
  • Problems with the heart, kidneys, or bones
  • Shorter-than-average height
  • Small head size
  • Abnormal facial features, such as a smooth ridge between the nose and upper lip (this ridge is called the philtrum)

you fit 16/16 on that list. They have support for these things, you can email information@nofas.org for resources to help you cope.

• Low body weight
  • Poor coordination
  • Hyperactive behavior
  • Poor memory
  • Learning disabilities
  • Small head size
  • Abnormal facial features, such as a smooth ridge between the nose and upper lip (this ridge is called the philtrum)

you fit 16/16 on that list. They have support for these things, you can email information@nofas.org for resources to help you cope.
Keyboard. Gangster you are

• Low body weight
  • Poor coordination
  • Hyperactive behavior
  • Poor memory
  • Learning disabilities
  • Small head size

Taureaus little bf gotta watch what I say to you since you guys are known rats go eat some cheese with your old snitch bf taureau over on cb.

Taureaus little bf gotta watch what I say to you since you guys are known rats go eat some cheese with your old snitch bf taureau over on cb.

You’ve literally been a member of the forums for like 2 weeks, hence why you have junior member infront of your name

stop acting like you know what’s what. You just make yourself look more and more fucking retarded.

Everyone here knows me already and knows I have absolutely nothing to do with Taureau, so your not fooling anybody making random shit up, just looking more and more like a FAS baby.

You’ve literally been a member of the forums for like 2 weeks, hence why you have junior member infront of your name

stop acting like you know what’s what. You just make yourself look more and more fucking retarded.

Everyone here knows me already and knows I have absolutely nothing to do with Taureau, so your not fooling anybody making random shit up, just looking more and more like a FAS baby.

Didnt you get banned from CB?
lol

That I did.
what this goofs leaving out is that this isn’t his first time in the boards, just his first time with this new handle out of his multiple. He revealed to me in PM who he was cause he’s a smooth brain retard and confirmed it for me.

there’s more going on here

why you hiding behind a new handle @Michealchapman83
I didn’t reveal anything but u bringing attention to our pms is some serious dry snitching man your a fuckin pussy man to funny fuckin of course you get a little worked up that run your mouth your a fuckin rat fuckin pussy. I actually thought u we’re gonna back your fuckin mouth up fuckin bitch you are.

That I did.

I didn’t reveal anything but u bringing attention to our pms is some serious dry snitching man your a fuckin pussy man to funny fuckin of course you get a little worked up that run your mouth your a fuckin rat fuckin pussy. I actually thought u we’re gonna back your fuckin mouth up fuckin bitch you are.

No I just outsmarted the fuck out of you and played your pathetic ego into revealing who you really were instead

I haven’t name dropped you or your other profile, even though I could easily because you made it easy for me because I have the superior brain here and played the fuck out of you

the fucking rat move is you operating under multiple profiles and handles you fucking rat bitch