Canadian Domestic: Pareto Pharmaceuticals 2020

No I just outsmarted the fuck out of you and played your pathetic ego into revealing who you really were instead

I haven’t name dropped you or your other profile, even though I could easily because you made it easy for me because I have the superior brain here and played the fuck out of you

the fucking rat move is you operating under multiple profiles and handles you fucking rat bitch
Lol you told me a bunch of shit hahahaha
It was pretty funny actually once I called your bluff and you figured out your little fantasies about putting me in the ER and and all this other fantasy stuff u were talking was absolutley not a possibility you go into informant mode. That’s what rats do your a straight up goof buddy. Your the one who jumped on here talking shit me being a man pmed you cus anyone can type whatever they want lol after a bunch of nonsense fantasy things u said you were
Gonna do to me I sent you a link to a clip proving your an idiot and I would gladly show you wtf is up any day any time you went full taureau on me and snitched! I hope no reps deal with you directly man the second you were in trouble for anything you would be throwing anyone you can under the bus! YOURE A FUCKIN RAT! You didn’t outsmart anyone I’m just not a goof like you so I assumed you had some honour and weren’t a fuckin rat.

A person with an ‘Fetal Alcohol Syndrome Disorder’ might have:
  • Low body weight
  • Poor coordination
  • Hyperactive behavior
  • Difficulty with attention
  • Poor memory
  • Difficulty in school (especially with math)
  • Learning disabilities
  • Speech and language delays
  • Intellectual disability or low IQ
  • Poor reasoning and judgment skills
  • Sleep and sucking problems as a baby
  • Vision or hearing problems
  • Problems with the heart, kidneys, or bones
  • Shorter-than-average height
  • Small head size
  • Abnormal facial features, such as a smooth ridge between the nose and upper lip (this ridge is called the philtrum)

you fit 16/16 on that list. They have support for these things, you can email information@nofas.org for resources to help you cope.
Fuckin ded.

Threats of violence and/or promoting or encouraging violence or self-harm is prohibited.
Aren't you the same clown that got a 3 month ban on CJM for being a retarded nut hugger who racked up 300 post count of gibberish?
Lol Cummins figured out who iam if u talked like this to me I’d put you in the hospital lol keep being tough from a computer tho

Do you have over 300 confirmed kills?
lol no but if I sent u me and Cummins tech pms u would be rolling on the ground laughing. This guy was gonna put me in the er beat me into a coma lol all sorts of other stuff till I sent him a link of me smashing someone and he saw I’m actually a pro fighter for real hahah than it changed to he was “outsmarting me” and I have other handles lol where’s this gangsters that was gonna kill
Me hahhahhaahhH

lol no but if I sent u me and Cummins tech pms u would be rolling on the ground laughing. This guy was gonna put me in the er beat me into a coma lol all sorts of other stuff till I sent him a link of me smashing someone and he saw I’m actually a pro fighter for real hahah than it changed to he was “outsmarting me” and I have other handles lol where’s this gangsters that was gonna kill
Me hahhahhaahhH

I'm pretty good at watching Boxing.
The key is popcorn.

But in all seriousness, fuck fighting lol... I'm already retarded and cant take any more hits to the head lmfal

Me hahhahhaahhH

I don’t even live anywhere near Calgary lol

I played you cause I knew your ego would take over and you’d slip up and then I’d be able to confirm you are the stupid fuck 403muaythai. Why do you think I was so set on getting your wickr only?

What I didn’t expect is that you were fucking 100 times more retarded than I thought and you just voluntarily gave me your full name and all your personal info because your ego was so badly damaged, completely giving yourself and your multiple profiles away

the word retarded doesn’t even do it justice

spastically fucking retarded? Absolute fucking mongoloid? Getting closer but still doesn’t do justice to your level of stupidity

I don’t even know if there’s a word for people that fucking stupid

Oh ya? Than put my personal info up since you have it lmao I’m giving you permission hahaha

I played you cause I knew your ego would take over and you’d slip up and then I’d be able to confirm you are the stupid fuck 403muaythai. Why do you think I was so set on getting your wickr only?

What I didn’t expect is that you were fucking 100 times more retarded than I thought and you just voluntarily gave me your full name and all your personal info because your ego was so badly damaged, completely giving yourself and your multiple profiles away

spastically fucking retarded? Absolute fucking mongoloid? Getting closer but still doesn’t do justice to your level of stupidity

That I did.

what this goofs leaving out is that this isn’t his first time in the boards, just his first time with this new handle out of his multiple. He revealed to me in PM who he was cause he’s a smooth brain retard and confirmed it for me.

there’s more going on here

why you hiding behind a new handle @Michealchapman83

I wonder if i was banned after my run in with PG
I just never went back.
If i hadnt forgotten my pswrd I'd go check lol

Your just lying now hahaha put my name and info up it’s not snitching or doxxing me I give you permission lol. And the email I used for cjm fake and cb also fake fuck your actually a goof man !

Me hahhahhaahhH

Pro fighter in real life

LOL

I googled you, you’re record is literally 0 wins and 4 losses

I am trembling

23D5F4BD-DB23-4DC9-8124-7CDD69044DDA.jpeg

Pro fighter in real life
LOL

I googled you, you’re record is literally 0 wins and 4 losses

I am trembling

View attachment 149777
Lmao where’s my name? I wish I was signed to glory tho hahaha my word never fought on glory after but the worst guy on that would literally kill you easily if he wanted to that’s the highest level of kickboxing that would be like thinking you could beat up a UFC fighter cus they lost lol your fuckin dillusional I would gladly teach your ignorant ass reality tho but your to much of a pussy to ever meet you just run your mouth from a key board