Canadian Domestic: Pareto Pharmaceuticals 2020

also i was wondering why there was two pareto websites i was worried one may be a scam... witch is why i wanted to reach out to them..

i have done alot of digging and research to get where i am I'm sorry if i missed something small like weather the two websites were legit or not ive never ordered online so im sorry if i made a mistake...

no at first i emailed him he gave me a list and then no response when i ordered i waited 3 days for a reply but no reply so i decided maybe i should just try a site idk ill just wait patiently i guess and hope for the best. thanks guys i appreciate you reading.

no at first i emailed him he gave me a list and then no response when i ordered i waited 3 days for a reply but no reply so i decided maybe i should just try a site idk ill just wait patiently i guess and hope for the best. thanks guys i appreciate you reading.
Did you follow the format outlined in the list email?

Did you follow the format outlined in the list email?
yes i did after 3 days no reply I placed an order on the site that I am 99% sure is there's just confusing cause there is two and still no response so i guess its a waiting game thank you for the help tho and the fast responses.

Question in regards to the seemingly monthly bonuses for when you reach a certain dollar amount, using the one that ended on July 31st as an example: if you were to spend $500 do you get one free thing from that tier as well as the $325 one? I'm guessing so since otherwise it would be more cost efficient to just make multiple smaller orders but just wanted to confirm.

Question in regards to the seemingly monthly bonuses for when you reach a certain dollar amount, using the one that ended on July 31st as an example: if you were to spend $500 do you get one free thing from that tier as well as the $325 one? I'm guessing so since otherwise it would be more cost efficient to just make multiple smaller orders but just wanted to confirm.
Please reach out to me to discuss for clarification

paretomeso@protonmail.com