Canadian Domestic: Pareto Pharmaceuticals 2020

Said I'd update and got my bloods back today. Like I said super fast and easy dealing with Pareto, barely any PIP at all and great looking bloods. Thanks!

For what it’s worth I am going on my third pack of goodies and the service.. I honest can’t complain.. Going in for bloods soon but I can say the test and eq are gtg! with plans to try more! Free suprise first time order.. I also wanted to add the shipping is on point first one the weekend got in the way but the second my package was in my hand second day. Cheers.

U already ordered from there?
What the fuck is with you and not reading original posts in shit you comment in? You ask for the PurplePandaLabs website which was directly in the OP in that thread, now you're asking for an e-mail which is in huge letters right at the top of the OP in this thread.

What the fuck is with you and not reading original posts in shit you comment in? You ask for the PurplePandaLabs website which was directly in the OP in that thread, now you're asking for an e-mail which is in huge letters right at the top of the OP in this thread.
Roid rage