Canadian Domestic: Pareto Pharmaceuticals 2020

Did you guys know that Pareto works at Canada post? That's how you get your package delivered before you even order it.

Hi All,
Does any one know is pareto1@protonmail.com still belong to the same representative as it was before New Year.
I have beet working with pareto1@protonmail.com for at least a 3.5 years so far.
I am asking because previously I got responses from the representative within hours, but now I have placed an order, paid for it and after I wrote couple of messages to clarify some information and I still have not got any response.
It is not any sorts of complaints as I always was happy with service and product, but I am trying to find out what has changed recently.
Thank you.

Hi All,
Does any one know is pareto1@protonmail.com still belong to the same representative as it was before New Year.
I have beet working with pareto1@protonmail.com for at least a 3.5 years so far.
I am asking because previously I got responses from the representative within hours, but now I have placed an order, paid for it and after I wrote couple of messages to clarify some information and I still have not got any response.
It is not any sorts of complaints as I always was happy with service and product, but I am trying to find out what has changed recently.
Thank you.
cut your losses and use the rep that is listed in this thread or go with one of the other ones like I did.

Hi All,
Thank you.
3.5 years and he's been solid for you could just be busier than normal, bulking season is around the corner lol. these reps have lives, work, kids etc and I can't imagine how many orders come in and have to process to get orders out the door as fast as possible. I'd be willing to bet within 24 hours of your order it was shipped. Try again and see if he replies. My brother has dealt with Pareto1 for years and loves the rep and service.
I personally deal with the rep here and I'm very satisfied.
Don't sweat the small stuff my friend

The rep on this form is great to work with answered me right away . I messed up the payment and messaged me back on how to fix it. Super nice guy everything arrived fast and was packaged well.

Hi All,
Thank you all for your input.
As I mentioned earlier I have been using pareto1@protonmail.com for more than 3.5 years.
I would like to say that I have never had any problem with pareto1@protonmail.com.
I always get my packages on time.
His service is really good in terms of communication and shipment.
pareto1@protonmail.com has messaged me and it seems everything is ok.
He explained that he is much more busier than usual.
I still consider pareto1@protonmail.com as a reliable source.
Thank you.

Last edited: