Canadians talk domestic

Stop making sense, shut up and pay more lol. Ps all the lab tests are fake and oh yeah Jano can't be trusted.
lol your putting words in my mouth
I never distrusted jano
I think it’s a GREAT service

You know who did bash and hate jano ?
Jets

And you know who you guys all sucked off for having a few jano tests on products
Jets

Depends on if you can wait a month and then you have to worry about it making it past customs. Pros and cons with both.
I always plan 6 months out so the wait doesn’t bother me. Customs can be a problem but so far I’ve received everything I’ve paid for so no cons so far for myself, just the pros of saving thousands of dollars and knowing the dosage and hormone I’m injecting is accurate

lol your putting words in my mouth
I never distrusted jano
I think it’s a GREAT service

You know who did bash and hate jano ?
Jets

And you know who you guys all sucked off for having a few jano tests on products
Jets
I've never brought up jets, my point was qsc has cheaper prices for same quality as domestic and yall started up with insults but don't have any proof to back it up.

You come across like sheep, have no idea why you pay more you just do because you've been told too.

Have any of you ever tested the HGH you have purchased from out of country sources, like independently tested them to ensure your getting HGH and not some cheap peptide.

Have any of you ever tested the HGH you have purchased from out of country sources, like independently tested them to ensure your getting HGH and not some cheap peptide.
Personally no, I just did research, looked through thread etc. Looked at all the tests done by qsc and customers and made a decision.

I've never brought up jets, my point was qsc has cheaper prices for same quality as domestic and yall started up with insults but don't have any proof to back it up.

You come across like sheep, have no idea why you pay more you just do because you've been told too.

I just told you why I would pay more

I’ve never used it I can’t speak on the quality and to be honest the inconvenience of waiting and potentially losing packages over and over

Is not attractive to me for the cost of saving

You came in here acting like you’re smartest dude in the room for paying less lol

Do you order everything on China ?
Your paper towels your t shirts your panties

Or do you go to the local store and get it a little more expensive but right away lol

I just told you why I would pay more

I’ve never used it I can’t speak on the quality and to be honest the inconvenience of waiting and potentially losing packages over and over

Is not attractive to me for the cost of saving

You came in here acting like you’re smartest dude in the room for paying less lol

Do you order everything on China ?
Your paper towels your t shirts your panties

Or do you go to the local store and get it a little more expensive but right away lol
Didn't mean to sound like I was smarter just don't see why not Payless if it's the same shit , which nobody has been able to say otherwise.

And when all else falls just say u must be cheap or poor lol.

I've only bought gh from qsc. And screen savers from China cus I go through them fast as fuck.

But since you brought it up, have you done independent tests on Canadian sources?
I don't run HGH at all and if I did I would go to Mexico and get a script with paperwork allowing me to bring it back into the country, that wasn't the point of my question I asked if anyone had done it on all these out of country labs that sell everything dirt cheap, just curious is all.

for me
I trust many domestics sources
By not only my own physique achievements but blood work also

Now.. is a bottle of pharma Test Cyp better then a UGL lab Canadian cyp.. no.. I’ve done blood work on both doing trt and it’s the same results..

Now if I have chance to grab a few bottles of pharma test would I do it ? Yes cuz why the fuck not it’s the highest level of quality you will get

Will it give better results no
But doesn’t matter to be I want the best money can buy at a given moment

Now HCG and AIs
I only use Canadian pharma procured by prescription
For me over the years I want my estrogen control and my recovery to be excatly as it should

Are ugl Ais good yes for sure
Is it cheaper ( yes and no )
But for me I have issues with acne and gyno I jus want to be sure it’s 1mg adex . 25mg aroamsin. Etc

And for hcg
I am only using the 10,000iu Canadian one
I don’t even wanan have to explain the reasoning

But anyways I’m pushing my mindset which is arrogant l. I know many don’t think the same
I just wanted to explain my train of thought

I don't run HGH at all and if I did I would go to Mexico and get a script with paperwork allowing me to bring it back into the country, that wasn't the point of my question I asked if anyone had done it on all these out of country labs that sell everything dirt cheap, just curious is all.
Ok, the Canadian sources all use Chinese generic as far as I know aswell.

Where do you think the Canadian labs get it from ? Most all generic hgh is coming from the same place

Where do you think the Canadian labs get it from ? Most all generic hgh is coming from the same place
Just asked a question if anyone has tested their HGH independently that's all not sure why people get so defensive, I also wouldn't pay $400 for Canadian generics either when I can go south and get 100% real Pharma HGH and I would be ok paying that premuim.

Just asked a question if anyone has tested their HGH independently that's all not sure why people get so defensive, I also wouldn't pay $400 for Canadian generics either when I can go south and get 100% real Pharma HGH and I would be ok paying that premuim.
I wasn’t getting defensive, simply letting you know the $250+ domestic generic kit is the same $80 international generic kit. I like to run pharma in the summer as I hold less water on it and well tested generics for the rest of the year. I have tested and seen many tests on QSC generics, most recent being 99% and 0 dimmer @120iu per kit ($55 usd int)

@Fittrader . there are a couple HCG 'Canadian' brands the ferris brand one (or something along those lines its more mone) or pregnyl? trying to find someone who tried the brand I was using as had side effects... wondering if should of tried pregnyl or if would be similar... I have a feeling pregnyl is better tolerated and prob has more alpha HCG, but purely a guess...

how do u know its 100% real? majority of GENO s are fakes, and very good fakes that test good aswell. Although would love to hear what jano or folks in the biz see(although of course guys who sell they aren't going to say they hav fakes). turkey is like Mexico, u can go into a pharmacy and buy 100% UGL brands.... tuff as American geno is like 650$ from the pharmacy, so unlikely someone will take a risk unless selling for 1000$ OR get they get knock off Turkish for 75-100$ and sell for 250-400...

Back