Canadians talk domestic

Having ugls tested by the seller is pointless. You can literally make a bottle at proper dosage and send it in.

You get a nice result and the rest of the batch can be half the dose if they wanted to and nobody is going to find out unless they test each bottle themselves.

99% of users don't test shit.

Its like getting a pat down at security going through the airport. It's all bullshit and won't save you it's just a false sense of security.

how do u know its 100% real? majority of GENO s are fakes, and very good fakes that test good aswell. Although would love to hear what jano or folks in the biz see(although of course guys who sell they aren't going to say they hav fakes). turkey is like Mexico, u can go into a pharmacy and buy 100% UGL brands.... tuff as American geno is like 650$ from the pharmacy, so unlikely someone will take a risk unless selling for 1000$ OR get they get knock off Turkish for 75-100$ and sell for 250-400...
I have numerous friends that go to the same Anti agining clinic and get their GH from the same people and have been for years, they aren't going to the local pharmacy on the corner they are using a clinic.

Having ugls tested by the seller is pointless. You can literally make a bottle at proper dosage and send it in.

You get a nice result and the rest of the batch can be half the dose if they wanted to and nobody is going to find out unless they test each bottle themselves.

99% of users don't test shit.

Its like getting a pat down at security going through the airport. It's all bullshit and won't save you it's just a false sense of security.
That's word for word what the ugls say when asked about testing. I'd rather see some testing then none by them especially considering 1 of the main labs had poor independent testing results in the past.

@Fittrader . there are a couple HCG 'Canadian' brands the ferris brand one (or something along those lines its more mone) or pregnyl? trying to find someone who tried the brand I was using as had side effects... wondering if should of tried pregnyl or if would be similar... I have a feeling pregnyl is better tolerated and prob has more alpha HCG, but purely a guess...

The one I use and get from my Dr
Comes with the water
10,000iu
Human Chorionic Gonadotropin
Fresenius Kabi

Full bottle of Syn Test E for reference..
Always has come like this for me, never once had an issue. I’m sure you’re fine brother!

Attachments

• IMG_6383.jpeg
    IMG_6383.jpeg
    1.6 MB · Views: 47
  • IMG_6385.jpeg
    IMG_6385.jpeg
    1.6 MB · Views: 46
Why even take the chance and use china post?? I'm confused cuz I been paying the extra 20%and been getting my package shipped china post.
I was told by QSC both were reliable. Went with China post, will use special line from now on. I always pay the insurance, it’s still much much cheaper

I was told by QSC both were reliable. Went with China post, will use special line from now on. I always pay the insurance, it’s still much much cheaper
Is special line more expensive then China post?? Like the normal 20% reship plus another 20 percent? I have not had a problem with cp but now I want special line

You only pay 20% insurance, the shipping cost is more I believe starts at $60 but I had it in under 3 weeks
Ohh wow.. I paid 20 bucks for regular china mail and it arrived in 3 weeks also.. i don't think "special line" is any safer there both hit and miss as I have seen special line get popped also

I haven't seen any reports of special line being seized
I have. Just today I realized that the special line was different then the plus 20% reship and I typed it in and found someone who broke down there 10 orders and it seemed like the special had the same passage rates of c.p. .

I have. Just today I realized that the special line was different then the plus 20% reship and I typed it in and found someone who broke down there 10 orders and it seemed like the special had the same passage rates of c.p. .
Special line is still +20% for reship. I think you're confused about what is being discussed since you "just realized today" but if you want to share the link I'll take a look at it.

Special line is still +20% for reship. I think you're confused about what is being discussed since you "just realized today" but if you want to share the link I'll take a look at it.
Yeah I'm confused because "I just realized today". You know everything so find the link and take a look. It's available

Ohh wow.. I paid 20 bucks for regular china mail and it arrived in 3 weeks also.. i don't think "special line" is any safer there both hit and miss as I have seen special line get popped also
This is where I’m stuck lol have my next blast planned to start in the new year and I’m weighing out the shipping option. There really isn’t much difference between chin post and special line, or would you say it’s subjective?

Why so hostile? It's clear you don't understand the two shipping methods and I'm trying to help you out.
Why so hostile? It's clear you don't understand the two shipping methods and I'm trying to help y

This is where I’m stuck lol have my next blast planned to start in the new year and I’m weighing out the shipping option. There really isn’t much difference between chin post and special line, or would you say it’s subjective?
My orders have been coming great with china post. Under 1 month . I'll continue to order that way with the reship and if a parcel gets popped I'll pay for the special line on the reship .. ask Tracy when he is sending link n making the order and he will prob say to do the same thing .. he answers questions easy on checkout

A few people have been reporting multiple China post seizures, 2 for myself in last 3 months. Special line is redirected from “safer less inspected” countries, but costs a bit more. I would get the 20% insurance on either route you choose to be safe. When you order just ask qsc what he’s suggesting at the moment

I used to use Pareto, apparently they are MIA? Read a bunch of people suggesting Jet pharma, and read elsewhere they are MIA too now?

What's the most legit supplier we have in Canada/GTA now?

Back