Canadians talk domestic

I’ve made over 20+ orders on the website- always 100% accurate and on time- I’ve tried almost everything from Syn- Test E, Mast P, Mast E, Primo, Tren A, Test P, NPP, Anavar, Proviron, Clen, T3, Syntrop HGH. Syn is top quality, and can’t go wrong with them or canadapeds.com
Their HGH is incredible. You’re in good hands

I’ve made over 20+ orders on the website- always 100% accurate and on time- I’ve tried almost everything from Syn- Test E, Mast P, Mast E, Primo, Tren A, Test P, NPP, Anavar, Proviron, Clen, T3, Syntrop HGH. Syn is top quality, and can’t go wrong with them or canadapeds.com

Ah okay great to know thanks man

Ah okay thanks, do you mean just for Syn or in general? I feel like if they weren't selling legit Syn stuff, the reps would probably come out and say it right?

Selling fakes of UG Gear isn’t happening like so many “newbs” seem to think , extremely rare to rip off a UGL in Canada.

What they mean is if you want to deal with Syn , contact the rep on here where with websites your just a number.

Ah okay thanks, do you mean just for Syn or in general? I feel like if they weren't selling legit Syn stuff, the reps would probably come out and say it right?
I should have double checked before saying that .. it was a company with a name very close to the same .. alot of people saying there very underdosed and bad stuff .. syn pharma deal with the vendor you named they are infact g2g..

Last edited:
thanks everyone. Also i would like to mention i had a payment issue and the SYN rep was more then patient and helpful, great customer service i must say, pleasantly surprised.

Should get a tracking next week and will update with my order and how it goes, all i got was NPP to help with my joint pain so results should come quick if everything is good.

only sketchy thing about Syn is apparently at least some reps claim there HGH and HCG etc are all canada made... which of course is HIGHLY unlikely.

again, many reps, SynRep isn't owner or operator... SynRep is just one of many ie REP=representative which there are many.. at any rate matters little, just isn't the guy who's brewing and prob lives no where near manufacturing/wherhouse. they all are good and same prices etc.

again, many reps, SynRep isn't owner or operator... SynRep is just one of many ie REP=representative which there are many.. at any rate matters little, just isn't the guy who's brewing and prob lives no where near manufacturing/wherhouse. they all are good and same prices etc.
I thought all reps had their laptops open and bunked together in the lab with the raws

Fuck I was really wrong

Thanks for clearing that up brother

Back