Canadians talk domestic

I got this var the last time from my source at the gym.

1700604683546.png

This cycle I was perfect cutting until last week. Dialled my training, nutrition and my cardio in perfectly.

Just addedd in the 20 mgs of Anavar from this 'Anabolix' that he gave me.

For the past week I feel tired af, angry and pissy, low patience, I'm freaking sweating almost to some extent like on DNP (wtf). I am bloated in the belly and watery af.

I've never done Dbol before but if anyone ever asked me, this would be exactly how I imagine myself to look on Dbol.

I used Pareto in the past but I need a LEGIT source of Var and Primo rn, hopefully Syn or Oxygen pulls through.

I'm fucking out like 700 bucks and obviously can't return shit to him.

Expensive fucking lesson but learnt the hard way I guess.

I feel like I am going to be sending in this gear + more for testing to janoshik. Just want a fucking permanent source once can trust ffs. Can't believe people are lowballing & scamming for 100-ish worth of items.

Edit : Of course if his var is fake his Primo is going to be too ffs.

Edit 2 : My source is a guy that is cheating on his fiance. This might sound like 'wtflol?' but it's that same old truism. The way you do one thing is the way you do everything. Should have gone with my gut instinct prior.

I don't run HGH at all and if I did I would go to Mexico and get a script with paperwork allowing me to bring it back into the country, that wasn't the point of my question I asked if anyone had done it on all these out of country labs that sell everything dirt cheap, just curious is all.
Mexican pharma is more faked then the stuff here

Edit 2 : My source is a guy that is cheating on his fiance. This might sound like 'wtflol?' but it's that same old truism. The way you do one thing is the way you do everything. Should have gone with my gut instinct prior.
I'll just tell ya right now, if you think your dealer is a bad fella because he cheats on his betrothed, you're really not going to want to familiarize yourself with other sales reps online. They'll really start to 1-up each other quick

Mexican pharma is more faked then the stuff here
100% not faked where my friends get theirs from, yeah if your going to the random pharmacy you bet I don’t disagree at all the clinic they go to is on the up and up. They walk right through customs with their cooler and their letters no issues.

View attachment 270817

This cycle I was perfect cutting until last week. Dialled my training, nutrition and my cardio in perfectly.

For the past week I feel tired af, angry and pissy, low patience, I'm freaking sweating almost to some extent like on DNP (wtf). I am bloated in the belly and watery af.

I've never done Dbol before but if anyone ever asked me, this would be exactly how I imagine myself to look on Dbol.

I used Pareto in the past but I need a LEGIT source of Var and Primo rn, hopefully Syn or Oxygen pulls through.

I feel like I am going to be sending in this gear + more for testing to janoshik. Just want a fucking permanent source once can trust ffs. Can't believe people are lowballing & scamming for 100-ish worth of items.

lol how old are you

100% not faked where my friends get theirs from, yeah if your going to the random pharmacy you bet I don’t disagree at all the clinic they go to is on the up and up. They walk right through customs with their cooler and their letters no issues.

How much they bringing back / prescribed ? Can only be a 90 days supply , so that means travelling to Mexico every 3 months ?

Should ask the pricing as I can’t see it being that cost effective when a lot of clinics in Canada hand out scripts like candy.

How much they bringing back / prescribed ? Can only be a 90 days supply , so that means travelling to Mexico every 3 months ?

Should ask the pricing as I can’t see it being that cost effective when a lot of clinics in Canada hand out scripts like candy.
Last time my close friend went down him and his wife brought back what works out to be 720 IU, he said it was roughly 5k his wife doesn't run it he uses hers he also doesn't run it year round, I don't know anything about clinics handing out scripts in Canada so I can't speak to that or cost and I can only go by what he tells me and I've seen the pens in his fridge.

What does script HGH run someone in Canada will benefits cover it or do you pay out of pocket.

The thing about this is Canadian customs can deny it.

I have spoken with them about the situation. It's at the discretion if the border agent.

They informed me that if it was a 30 day or less supply and you declare it then likely non-issue. If you have multiple months supply they may ask why you aren't just getting it from a Dr. In Canada if it's medically necessary.

Last time my close friend went down him and his wife brought back what works out to be 720 IU, he said it was roughly 5k his wife doesn't run it he uses hers he also doesn't run it year round, I don't know anything about clinics handing out scripts in Canada so I can't speak to that or cost and I can only go by what he tells me and I've seen the pens in his fridge.

What does script HGH run someone in Canada will benefits cover it or do you pay out of pocket.

yes clinics in canada for hgh... think its 900 a month for a iu or 2 a day iirc...plus dr visits/requisitions every 3 months or something. no benefits won't pay for it as u are going to a pay for clinic that also sells u the product but they are required by law to send RX to whatever pharmacy you want but may charge u 50 bucks for the paperwork lol... but ya hgh is just for AIDS and children other use is not going to be covered by insurance.

I know usa its 90 day supply I think in canada its more up to the agent but think its similar 60-90 day supply is fine. however if 3ml prob is right that 30 day is 100% all good and perhaps over that becomes more up to the agent and prob differs on what it is (ie narcotic or Tylenol, perhaps price aswell, and may have to pay tax/tarrifs ) anyway won't pretend I know for certain...

View attachment 270817

How have you been on here since 2017, and you're still pulling amateur shit like this? Lol

Lol.

Because I have a life outside of gearhead forums it's not like I live on here.

Lol.

I train at a gym that has nothing but pros. I would have thought of all places this place would be one where they wouldn't need to undercut the people that they see EVERY SINGLE DAY of the week for the rest of their lives.

I guess I underestimated the depth of human stupidity.

Especially for a couple of 100 bucks.

Lol.

Also, I mentioned that previously I used to use Pareto, and this issue only arose because Pareto is now out and I tried something local.

Lol.

I'm thinking of giving low dose HGH a go but know little about handling it.
Reconstituting, storage after reconstituting, shelf life, calculating bac. water etc etc.

Anyone have a HGH for dummies resource link? Thanks.

I used to use Pareto, apparently they are MIA? Read a bunch of people suggesting Jet pharma, and read elsewhere they are MIA too now?

What's the most legit supplier we have in Canada/GTA now?
I would check out Ace pharmaceuticals. Everything they produce is top notch; very reasonably priced as well. I think they just partnered with Opti Canada so should be easy to track down their contact info !!

Back