Canadians talk domestic

b77bd140b8f7ce7ee71f43621f9e3bce.png

Recent bloods on 150mg Syn Test-U cruise and 10mg d-bol AM/PM for 8 weeks(this was taken at trough). Everything else including lipids is well within healthy ranges.
5624e82163c83778e817ca2ea8ce8044.png

Product for authenticity?

Product looks good, that's Syn for sure- Bloods look decent as well- The typical elevated ALT and e2 from the oral dbol. Nothing crazy- why the dbol if I may ask, especially on a cruise?

Product looks good, that's Syn for sure- Bloods look decent as well- The typical elevated ALT and e2 from the oral dbol. Nothing crazy- why the dbol if I may ask, especially on a cruise?
I'm on week 15 of my cut, threw dbol in for the last 8 weeks to keep gym performance up. I know usually people use "drier" orals when cutting, but I wanted to try d-bol.
I've been satisfied with the results, gained some strength on all movements despite dropping ~15lbs of fat so far, and d-bol has fucked with my lipids far less than drol did. Gonna take a few weeks off after dropping dbol, then into my winter bulk :D

IMG_5358.jpegJust got my order from Syn, will update when i start using it, still got half vail from previous vendor :), using it with TRT for joint issues at 60-80mg per week.

any good HGH domestic source? that will not push my wife to divorce me due to bankruptcy? lmao
Yes QSC. They are all over this board. They will have stock soon in Canada. Just look at the price list when it's posted and it's a fraction the cost of Canadian domestic from Syn LOL.

Yes QSC. They are all over this board. They will have stock soon in Canada. Just look at the price list when it's posted and it's a fraction the cost of Canadian domestic from Syn LOL.
But but "YoU Get wHat You PaY fOR" and it comes in a pretty box

Anyone know of a solid source for RU58841? Seems like most of the domestic sources have phased it out of their inventory from what I’m seeing..

haha thanks, yeah i emailed them multiple times no response yet.
OptiCan or GGC would be your best options. Former has been around forever, latter has extensive testing.
will check them out thanks!
i do have some extra qcq hgh kits (still in the grey package)
bought too many lool
PM if interested
oh sweet, DMed you
Been running the Opti black tops- just over $200 for 120iu- running 6iu/day and growing like a weed!
Amazing stuff
200$ canadian or american?

i do have some extra qcq hgh kits (still in the grey package)
bought too many lool
PM if interested
I also have

pareto (bought a year ago)
Test e, Anavar and mk677

pg(bought 3 months ago)
test p, test e, 7x mast e and primo e

i wanted to make a proper post but seems like it is against the rules

are you trying to be a vendor by hijacking the thread of another guy who is accidentally trying to not be a vendor under the auspicion of trying to not break rules?

Hey boys. So I've used Nordic Fusion here Locally.. and have a friend that makes BD that's decent.. curious if there's any decent labs that's superior or the best we can get here in Canada.. and also .. if anyone's had gear sent internationally.. I'm finding a lot of the international dist. that offer that usually only send what we can already get here which defeats the purpose buying from them.
T

Back