Canadians talk domestic

Wonder how much they have stored in cold storage crypto hardware....that bust seemed awfully low in street value. If that's a monthly average for them, though, over the past ten years,.....they have a fuck load somewhere split up in crypto wallets. Wait it out in prison. Get out and it will be worth billions. Wonder why they didn't get out earlier. Or, maybe the original team did and they sold to these guys. Whatever, 60 million a year if we cut the street value estimate in two. Operated for roughly 8 years. Half a billie, and much of that went into cyrpto back in 2015-2021....

IP, Anabolic Army, British Dragon, and whatever remailers over the past time frame for me as well. Before TRT was possible and well understood.
Same here, Euroking, Unknown secrets and old friend BD. All international though so I probably am not worth the interpol trouble.

Same here, Euroking, Unknown secrets and old friend BD. All international though so I probably am not worth the interpol trouble.
BD was one of mine, British Dispensary I think? not British Dragon, that was a UG brand though. Also, Gen something or another also...maybe two with Gen in it. Many more. IP (International Pharmacuticals) was great until it was not. I think they were the first biggest bulk international, but then their gear got weak af....maybe remailers cutting it down circa 2003/4. Forget where I went after that. So many over the years. Fucking A Pareto was legit and reliable but pricey and not a lot of SARM or peptide choices. Think their L-carnatine inject was bunk too....everything else, golden for UG.

Quick tip to new Canadian labs on this forum.

Having people post great things in your thread about fake orders and fake labs they've done, doesn't do much good and is quite obvious. Why not just sell a good product? This isn't amazon where you get people to leave fake reviews.

Having people post great things in your thread about fake orders and fake labs they've done, doesn't do much good and is quite obvious. Why not just sell a good product? This isn't amazon where you get people to leave fake reviews.

lol what lab

Any in particular?

What labs? Share with us so we will know to avoid please

Anyone else here use or have tried “Ace Pharmaceuticals? I just received my price list from OptiCan and prices look very reasonable

Back