Canadians talk domestic

Guys, does anyone know if the same people that were operating Pareto are now operating Oxygen? Or is it a completely new manufacturer that saw an opportunity when Pareto went bust?

Guys, does anyone know if the same people that were operating Pareto are now operating Oxygen? Or is it a completely new manufacturer that saw an opportunity when Pareto went bust?
Pareto went down in a major bust look it up online and the boys would be crazy to just get right back into the fire also Oxygen was around before they got busted so I'm gonna say no.

Pareto went down in a major bust look it up online and the boys would be crazy to just get right back into the fire also Oxygen was around before they got busted so I'm gonna say no.
Yeah I know they got busted and they were just recently charged. But oxygen sorta popped as soon as they went bust a year ago. Same email format, same rep, etc. so was just curious because I wouldn’t want to be dealing with that shit.

well those people are in jail, but sounds like a large network so maybe actual brewers never got busted? or maybe a rep (who knew other reps) also knew brewers.. OR part of a larger gang...who knows.... obv no one can know, and those that do would never admit.

does it matter? or you wanting to avoid labs that all eventually get busted anyway?

Yeah I know they got busted and they were just recently charged. But oxygen sorta popped as soon as they went bust a year ago. Same email format, same rep, etc. so was just curious because I wouldn’t want to be dealing with that shit.
I ordered supermans from Oxygen back in October of 2021 they have been around for a bit. I have no way of knowing if at some point someone from the lab was associated but they have been around since 2021 atleast.

well those people are in jail, but sounds like a large network so maybe actual brewers never got busted? or maybe a rep (who knew other reps) also knew brewers.. OR part of a larger gang...who knows.... obv no one can know, and those that do would never admit.

does it matter? or you wanting to avoid labs that all eventually get busted anyway?
My theory is it's a brewer/brewers that had the client lists/emails.

It's literally the same packaging... same DNP, etc.

I don't really think it matters, I just don't want to shop with them if it's the case.

I ordered supermans from Oxygen back in October of 2021 they have been around for a bit. I have no way of knowing if at some point someone from the lab was associated but they have been around since 2021 atleast.
What did you think of the supermans? Im thinking dark knights and cbd

Are you fucking retarded?
You don't just go instantly to jail dummy. You need to stop talking.

Are you fucking retarded?
You don't just go instantly to jail dummy. You need to stop talking.
lol what are u even arguing? should of said busted instead of jail.. defect same for purposes here..
or are u saying we should expect oxygen to stop in next 2 weeks or so when they are in custody?

THINK

lol what are u even arguing? should of said busted instead of jail.. defect same for purposes here..
or are u saying we should expect oxygen to stop in next 2 weeks or so when they are in custody?

THINK
Lol THINK??? Are you kidding me? Everyone knows you are one of the biggest window lickers to ever participate on a board.

Jail and Busted are two very different things. You are so stupid that you don't know you are stupid.

Lol THINK??? Are you kidding me? Everyone knows you are one of the biggest window lickers to ever participate on a board.

Jail and Busted are two very different things. You are so stupid that you don't know you are stupid.
" should of said busted instead of jail" lol of all the things to get cranked about ... you need medication man, stat... as it makes VERY little difference to what the whole point of discussion was, which obv your so dense you cant figure that out.

ill be over here "licking windows" of my million dollar payed off house... you do, whatever u need to do to get through the day...

touched a nerve obv.... wonder if 3ml was dating the Chinese lady of Pareto? or was part of Pareto?

Why do people on cjm despise oxygen? Im canadian so i went over there to browse and it’s an anti oxygen board it seems.
Because they’re all a bunch of weirdos who virtually circle jerk each other, and will ban anyone who openly disagrees with any of them.

Because they’re all a bunch of weirdos who virtually circle jerk each other, and will ban anyone who openly disagrees with any of them.
yes they think Syn manufactures peptides/hgh aswell lol. but imagine because think attached to Pareto... but prob more so "luxury" ugl like syn so don't like competition

" should of said busted instead of jail" lol of all the things to get cranked about ... you need medication man, stat... as it makes VERY little difference to what the whole point of discussion was, which obv your so dense you cant figure that out.

ill be over here "licking windows" of my million dollar payed off house... you do, whatever u need to do to get through the day...

touched a nerve obv.... wonder if 3ml was dating the Chinese lady of Pareto? or was part of Pareto?
Most people who have million dollar homes know how to spell paid

Million dollar place where you are at is a shed in someone's back yard. Where you live ain't cheap.

Back