Canadians talk domestic

Anyone else here use or have tried “Ace Pharmaceuticals? I just received my price list from OptiCan and prices look very reasonable
Yes, multiple times for the last 3 years. They are gtg, excellent communication, packaging, very smooth injectable’s, pressed tabs. Highly recommend

Anyone else here use or have tried “Ace Pharmaceuticals? I just received my price list from OptiCan and prices look very reasonable
My buddy runs them exclusively with no issues they do what they are suspose to and yeah the price point is decent for sure minus the primo lol but everyone's Primo prices suck due to cost of raws I guess.

My buddy runs them exclusively with no issues they do what they are suspose to and yeah the price point is decent for sure minus the primo lol but everyone's Primo prices suck due to cost of raws I guess.
Ive used primo exclusively for 10 years; and ACE’s from 2019-2022. I think their primo is the best quality for the price domestic, super smooth at 150mg/ml. After taking a glance I think OPTI is making a few bucks extra on his list (that’s the game) but dm me if anyone wants direct access to ACE so you don’t pay the markup. Cheers

Negative, Optican states he owns Ace Pharmaceuticals now, and if you want to order HGH and any steroids, it needs to be 2 separate orders, with 2 separate shipping costs. Their new customer service is really dodgy and you can tell someone new is running things. The new guy definitely has poor customer service.

Negative, Optican states he owns Ace Pharmaceuticals now, and if you want to order HGH and any steroids, it needs to be 2 separate orders, with 2 separate shipping costs. Their new customer service is really dodgy and you can tell someone new is running things. The new guy definitely has poor customer service.
Agreeed! This is super sad!
I tried making an order for some HGH and some test to try out Ace and he explained the same thing, and upon making the discovery, I only wanted to grab some HGH as I didn’t want to pay extra shipping for the gear and now the dude won’t even process the order for the HGH lol

Opti’s been dodgy for time, last order I placed was about a year ago and haven’t bothered since. GGC’s been perfectly fine for me regarding gh access.

This is a good way to go out of bussiness to bad he was always good to deal with.

This isn’t true, ACE is not owned by OPTI, I just spoke with the owner. Opti wanted a brand to rep, they worked out something between themselves. That’s clearly why he’s trying to charge you 2 separate shipping costs, ACE is just fulfilling the order placed by opti, to be sent to you. He’s just the middle man

This isn’t true, ACE is not owned by OPTI, I just spoke with the owner. Opti wanted a brand to rep, they worked out something between themselves. That’s clearly why he’s trying to charge you 2 separate shipping costs, ACE is just fulfilling the order placed by opti, to be sent to you. He’s just the middle man
That’s what I thought too! I told Opti that I would just message Ace directly if I ever needed any gear and he said “ you’re contacting him directly now, and if you want to try the other email, I will just give you the same response” lol- something sounds fishy dude

That’s what I thought too! I told Opti that I would just message Ace directly if I ever needed any gear and he said “ you’re contacting him directly now, and if you want to try the other email, I will just give you the same response” lol- something sounds fishy dude
Wow wtf lol. Something is afoot

seems odd as if SAME, why wouldn't they just ship out the same place

Back