Canadians talk domestic

;) great zinger.... ba hahahah I cant SPELL color either..

verb (1)

ˈpā

paid ˈpād also in sense 7 payed; paying

ie payed is not misspelled as in the dictionary... ;)

ill keep using payed in my house and you can go pay rent in your apartment, deal?
I'm amazed you give me that much credit. I am still working on getting out of my mother's basement.

;) great zinger.... ba hahahah I cant SPELL color either..

verb (1)

ˈpā

paid ˈpād also in sense 7 payed; paying

ie payed is not misspelled as in the dictionary... ;)

ill keep using payed in my house and you can go pay rent in your apartment, deal?
You are fucking loser.

The difference between payed and paid lies in which meaning of pay you’re using: is it about trade or about boats and sailing?

• paid is used for meanings about transactions, like with money
  • payed is used for meanings about sailing and seafaring
The correct past tense of the verb pay is paid, as long as the word is used in the financial or transactional sense. If the verb pay is used in a nautical sense, the correct form is payed.

You are fucking loser.

The difference between payed and paid lies in which meaning of pay you’re using: is it about trade or about boats and sailing?

• paid is used for meanings about transactions, like with money
  • payed is used for meanings about sailing and seafaring
The correct past tense of the verb pay is paid, as long as the word is used in the financial or transactional sense. If the verb pay is used in a nautical sense, the correct form is payed.
guess it went over your head.. its SPELLED correctly...

Why do people on cjm despise oxygen? Im canadian so i went over there to browse and its an anti oxygen board it seems.
everyone knows Syn witch controls few other labs owns CJM and clearly they don't like competition so they shit talk oxy.

CJM also did a big Apology to Oxygen a couple of years back.

guess it went over your head.. its SPELLED correctly...
Nice try ya fucking tard....but it isn't spelled correctly in that context.

Same as their and there. If you have the wrong one it it's place then it's wrong fucko.

Listen everyone knows you are a moron. No one takes you seriously.

everyone knows Syn witch controls few other labs owns CJM and clearly they don't like competition so they shit talk oxy.

CJM also did a big Apology to Oxygen a couple of years back.
Makes sense. Syn is all they talk about in gyms near me. Even spotted it in a youtube video. I don’t think that was an accident. Oxygen has me intrigued with a couple products they offer.

Makes sense. Syn is all they talk about in gyms near me. Even spotted it in a youtube video. I don’t think that was an accident. Oxygen has me intrigued with a couple products they offer.
end of the day its what ever floats your boat and for me oxygen does just that.

Most people who have million dollar homes know how to spell paid
Speaking of homes, my 2024 property assessment was just released few days ago and I'm not impressed, we need these high mortgage rates to come down so property values can shoot up again.

Speaking of homes, my 2024 property assessment was just released few days ago and I'm not impressed, we need these high mortgage rates to come down so property values can shoot up again.
like a property assessment by your municipality for property tax purposes? If so those are almost always roughly entirely disconnected from actual home values. Most million dollar properties >20 years old will have assessed values of <half of their resale value, and they're generally just indexed.

Have you tried dark knights by oxygen? How do they compare?
I never tried the dark nights but I'm pretty sure they are dosed higher and you get all 3 half lifes just like the overdrive but more of it now if that much is really needed that's up to the end user, the old Atlas bug blue supermans were deadly and one of the best I've used.

Back