Cat Café EU & US domestic

@nkdozzy They're precious as always - how are the kittens?
Ripping up the Sofa as far as I am told. 300 Grams pure fluff but sharp claws like a 300kg lion
Hey! No projecting your instability onto altcoins, rabbitcoin is going to the moon anyday now!pekomoona
Buy Bingus! How is that not the best coin ever?

but I'm afraid to mess with your narrative.
Well according to another tread he thinks we are like Heroin Addicts.. still not sure what he even does here
So it's like taking drugs, I don't see any difference between a heroin user and an anbolic steroid ones both are addicted to something that is not healthy and can harm self and others.
Little Fucker wouldnt stop moving....
smol3.jpg

I lazily messaged just two reliable raws sources with a Meso presence and DHB cyp & ace are in stock presently. For all the rabbitcoins I'd write you a list of the top 10 sources that have DHB raws available but I'm afraid to mess with your narrative.

To reiterate, there's a world of Meso threads where misinformation regarding raws supply reigns, please leave it at the door when stepping into the cat café.
Can you please send me a pm with their name? I would be forever thankful

Ripping up the Sofa as far as I am told. 300 Grams pure fluff but sharp claws like a 300kg lion

Well according to another tread he thinks we are like Heroin Addicts.. still not sure what he even does here

View attachment 154333
Are you saying that steroids don't cause addiction? I can guarantee that one when stop can go into a bad depression. Obv is not like heroin but meh...

View attachment 154333
Pinning insuline and gh can you say it's the normality or it's fucking healthy? Let's face the fucking reality dumbass.

Pinning insuline and gh can you say it's the normality or it's fucking healthy? Let's face the fucking reality dumbass.
I suggest you apologize and behave politely towards my customers if you want me to fix your shortcomings regarding raws. The less people piss me off the more I can and will do for the community in general.

@TrEnsgender Domestic insulin prices have increased substantially this year so I'm not sure I can compete with turkish suppliers. Last time I checked Goldenlabs on Meso FR had various Insulin pens at decent prices, and I'm not aware of fake Insulin, though @Mcflyfast knows by far more/the most about that topic.

I suggest you apologize and behave politely towards my customers if you want me to fix your shortcomings regarding raws. The less people piss me off the more I can and will do for the community in general.

@TrEnsgender Domestic insulin prices have increased substantially this year so I'm not sure I can compete with turkish suppliers. Last time I checked Goldenlabs on Meso FR had various Insulin pens at decent prices, and I'm not aware of fake Insulin, though @Mcflyfast knows by far more/the most about that topic.
I can be sometimes really angry about certain arguments that one way or another had been part of my life (regarding drugs and addiction in general) so I can easily exacerbate my anger regarding certain argument and I apologize for that. The thing that I don't understand and get me mad is the "doped superiorty" that condemn everything with disrespect ( not saying every steroid user is like that but a decent amount of can be put in this category) that is not seen in their life vision. What I can say I am not against steroid and drugs in general since every one face the consequences of their choice but at least show some respect for everyone who had made a wrong turn since the AAS user are on the same boat.

@Liska Hello you ship from an EU country but not UK right??? having issues with UK after brexit and i don´t want to risk it, thanks

There are several sources for DHB cyp, ace and no ester raws just between Meso RX & FR, there's no need to search any further unless you're looking for better prices. Trest E & D meanwhile usually have a lead time as they are not produced by large factories or generally kept in stock due to low demand and may often require custom order/synthesis.

Pharmasource for example has (had) all three esters of DHB in store and I can assure you he didn't contact 90% or even 5% of said producers.
You could include DHB ace, would be great

news.png

1. New products in store (labels soon): Raloxifene 50x60mg 27€, Tamoxifen (not citrate!) 30x20mg 20€, Letrozole 50x2.5mg 30€

2. Limited stock: Telmisartan, HCG; Deus T3 & T4 - these will be restocked / Hilma Mast E, Clen, Primo Ace; Deus Mast E, Winstrol Suspension, Tamoxifen, Clomid, Viamed - these won't be

3. Please stop asking when a product will be available/restocked etc. - I'm planning to add a section to the website that covers this as best as possible.

4. Promotion from 30th of September until 10th of October:
> Min. order amount for duration of promo: 300€ instead of 250€ (excl. shipping).
> I will edit the promo sheet on the website (can't edit this post) if stock runs out or if there's an unforeseen miscalculation, don't consider it a contract.
> Promo prices can be mixed but not stacked with promotions/testing credit.
> "Flawed label" means crooked or a speck of dust/air pocket caught under the transparent label - this can apply to other discounted products as well so if you do mind/order for resale, tell me and I'll pick the best ones I've left until new labels arrive.
> Strictly follow the order guidelines & don't ask questions that are clearly answered on the website or you will be ignored/drowned in soggy cat litter
> I'll be temporarily banning people that ghost me for days after placing orders since they're hogging inventory. If you're suffering crypto-related delays, just tell me.

purromo.png

Last edited:
Ordering something from liska is like buying stuff with amazon prime... 2 days shipping lol. If you want fast shipping from other sources you have to pay like 80€ for private courier.

Really raising the standard here

View attachment 154352

1. New products in store (labels soon): Raloxifene 50x60mg 27€, Tamoxifen (not citrate!) 30x20mg 20€, Letrozole 50x2.5mg 30€

2. Limited stock: Telmisartan, HCG; Deus T3 & T4 - these will be restocked / Hilma Mast E, Clen, Primo Ace; Deus Mast E, Winstrol Suspension, Tamoxifen, Clomid, Viamed - these won't be

3. Please stop asking when a product will be available/restocked etc. - I'm planning to add a section to the website that covers this as best as possible.

4. Promotion from 30th of September until 10th of October:
> Min. order amount for duration of promo: 300€ instead of 250€ (excl. shipping).
> I will edit the promo sheet on the website (can't edit this post) if stock runs out or if there's an unforeseen miscalculation, don't consider it a contract.
> Promo prices can be mixed but not stacked with promotions/testing credit.
> "Flawed label" means crooked or a speck of dust/air pocket caught under the transparent label - this can apply to other discounted products as well so if you do mind/order for resale, tell me and I'll pick the best ones I've left until new labels arrive.
> Strictly follow the order guidelines & don't ask questions that are clearly answered on the website or you will be ignored/drowned in soggy cat litter
> I'll be temporarily banning people that ghost me for days after placing orders since they're hogging inventory. If you're suffering crypto-related delays, just tell me.

View attachment 154353

This promo worked against me! Includes none of the items i want, but has +50€ minimum :D
giphy (4).gif