Cat Café EU & US domestic

Ordering something from liska is like buying stuff with amazon prime... 2 days shipping lol. If you want fast shipping from other sources you have to pay like 80€ for private courier.

Really raising the standard here
Like vultures circling overhead the cat café, a flock of customers descended upon me this morning but due to excellent customer behaviour all orders placed until noon have been shipped already, not going to be able to keep that up though.

@Sakis89 Just act as if the promo doesn't exist then.

Hey Liska. I just saw that you won't be shipping to Scandinavia anymore. Is this permanent or temporary? I've ordered from you before and just wanted to ask. If it's permanently i just want to thank you for great business and hopefully you'll return shipping to Scandinavia one day. :)

NL requires ID verification nowadays for crypto transactions, and transactions also require a name of the recipient.
I was told by a NL customer that transferring directly via blockchain circumvents this but I don't know how that might work.

@hessulol Existing customers can always mail me about potential solutions, I don't see myself ever being comfortable with reopening orders to new scandinavian customers however.

That sucks for you Scandis, not sure what's going on there but hope it doesn't last.

Running liskas Trest A/Test E at 105mg/week each and loving it, may add some low dose adrol when it's in stock but really like this cycle so far.

That sucks for you Scandis, not sure what's going on there but hope it doesn't last.

Running liskas Trest A/Test E at 105mg/week each and loving it, may add some low dose adrol when it's in stock but really like this cycle so far.
Hows the gains on trest in general, not just catcafe trest specifically, what does it compare to? The forums dont have much info on trest, but im dying to hear about peoples experience with it

Hows the gains on trest in general, not just catcafe trest specifically, what does it compare to? The forums dont have much info on trest, but im dying to hear about peoples experience with it
There's a ton of info about Trest on reddit.

I'll have to give it more time as it's only been a couple weeks and gyms here only opened up recently so I'm getting the rebound effect too.

That being said I'm really happy with it so far, feeling super full and strong in the gym, new veins, delts popping etc. I don't run big cycles but feels like I'm gaining better than I did on 500mg test for sure.

I'll have to give it more time as it's only been a couple weeks and gyms here only opened up recently so I'm getting the rebound effect too.

That being said I'm really happy with it so far, feeling super full and strong in the gym, new veins, delts popping etc. I don't run big cycles but feels like I'm gaining better than I did on 500mg test for sure.
hows the bloat?

While they're both sold out now, I'm thankful to have received two blind tests by a customer of the first batches of Test E 250mg & C 250mg (both marked "old" in the labtest category on the website):
Test Report #14021.pngTest Report #14022.png
~5% and ~3 %off respectively compared to my own test results of 260mg for both Test E and C.

As this was tested at 97.98% by Tom of CNRAW via chinese HPLC testing, I won't be shy to say thanks to him and those involved in production and testing (including Janoshik for the hundredth time or so this year). I'll have at least one other (source's) Oxandrolone test result to show off soonish, though keep in mind this is all a dream and you'll soon wake up on the floor of the raw factory ruins, cursing Connor as you forage for a picogram of 0.01% pure tren raws underneath a rusty reactor.

cnrawoxa.png

isocomfycat.png
Today's returning cathlete showing off how comfy Tren can be!

I've added all blind customer tests I can remember receiving to the lab reports category (marked 'old' to easily discern if they're not of the current batch), and added tests for future batches & products that have been tested already:
Code:
https://catcafe.is/?p=category&id=15

As this represents perhaps a third of labtests only, I'm considering switching to a long list of links instead so all tests can be available without loading problems.

Telmisartan has sold out (will be restocked), which is a fate many products will meet next week. With some rabbit level luck, lots of new additions will be featured in the cat café sometime next week, finally.

Today's returning cathlete showing off how comfy Tren can be!
I've added all blind customer tests I can remember receiving to the lab reports category (marked 'old' to easily discern if they're not of the current batch), and added tests for future batches & products that have been tested already:
Code:
https://catcafe.is/?p=category&id=15

As this represents perhaps a third of labtests only, I'm considering switching to a long list of links instead so all tests can be available without loading problems.

Telmisartan has sold out (will be restocked), which is a fate many products will meet next week. With some rabbit level luck, lots of new additions will be featured in the cat café sometime next week, finally.

still planning on selling Trest E when it is available at the same price as the Trest A - 95 I think it was? Just trying to work out how much money I need to set aside to buy a couple vials

I’ll have to think of some other stuff to buy to get to the minimum so am excited to see all the new products that should hopefully be available in October

Transactions can't require that because wallet are anonymous. So you are creating misinformation
He's correct and not talking about wallets but exchanges etc. where you actually purchase cryptocurrency.

@icommandyoutogrowbros Yes, no more than that certainly. Feeling a bit restricted recently by having to consider the potential 15% cat promo when setting prices all the time, so I might reformulate that without stepping on anynyans toes.

Last edited: