Cat Café EU & US domestic

Where did the Trestolone go? :oops::(
If luck, labels & labtests align, next week will see three trests in store, and everything else I already added lab reports for.

@Strongarms don't you dare reuse memes from other threads on me!

In unrelated news, a cat has Enclomiphene raws and hopefully made something properly tested from them by early November.

If luck, labels & labtests align, next week will see three trests in store, and everything else I already added lab reports for.

In unrelated news, a cat has Enclomiphene raws and hopefully made something properly tested from them by early November.
You the goat… uhhh wrong animal

Did someone say Trest?

IMG_20210925_194801.jpguhuhuhuh getting exited.

i am on trest now and its basically like tren without the tren sides... i am blowing up and i even sleep a lot better on it.
So far no sides, thats gonna be my goto steroid from now on. hell i am gonna cruse on it when you get trest e going

You the goat… uhhh wrong animal
goat2.jpg
Whenever you notice anything missing or absent from the store rest assured that I'm already losing my mind over it. I'm optimistic that the Cat Café will reach this fabled state where everything that has a cat on it will be in store, labelled and not disappear again by its first year anniversary later this year!

I still remember posting that the first year would be spent on getting all the staple products done, but the second year you can expect a heavier focus on stupid shit that costs a fortune unique products!

Great, way better than HCG and Clomiphene, thanks

Whats the hype about Trest guys? isn't that sh*t gonna sterilise you? I know nothing about it, just read some anecdotal experiences. Sounds like the worst compound in terms of side effects.

Whats the hype about Trest guys? isn't that sh*t gonna sterilise you? I know nothing about it, just read some anecdotal experiences. Sounds like the worst compound in terms of side effects.
Only temporarily and all AAS have that effect of decreasing fertility, Trest is just a bit more pronounced in that regard.
It‘s an easy to use, low side effect, extremely anabolic steroid, that‘s what the hype is about

What's the hype about babies? They monopolize your sleep, gym time, steak money, tits and more. Sounds like the worst in terms of side effects.

Only temporarily and all AAS have that effect of decreasing fertility, Trest is just a bit more pronounced in that regard.
It‘s an easy to use, low side effect, extremely anabolic steroid, that‘s what the hype is about

Thx for the feedback! Did you run it many times? how's it compared to Tren?
What's the hype about babies? They monopolize your sleep, gym time, steak money, tits and more. Sounds like the worst in terms of side effects.
Well...if you put it this way...better adopting a kitten

Trest is just a bit more pronounced in that regard.
Based on the literature, it is 'easy to use' only in the sense that it has been studied as a replacement for testosterone, and can be cycled without. That is not to say it is advisable, however. It is likely testosterone fulfils functions in the body that are little known and understood by endocrinology, and not fully met by Trest. In that sense, it still remains 'safest' to use alongside a typical TRT dose.

Further, though it is considered over ten times more anabolic than testosterone, it must be used accordingly at corresponding doses. In studies of ~1 mg/day, Trest has proven to adequately replace certain functions of naturally-produced testosterone. However, to replicate the supraphysiological levels in which we are interested, Trest must be used at doses which can no longer be considered 'easy' or 'low' in side effects. At such quantities (>5 mg/day), users have reported skyrocketing methylated estrogen that is very difficult to control, if not wholly unmanageable, and should therefore only reasonably be approached by experienced veterans. Not to mention the glaring, comprehensively-stated drawbacks of 19-nors.

All of which is to say that we should be both wary of hype, and of over-hyping things ourselves - especially where the health of others is concerned.

I kind of liked the Pun and the juxtaposition between having faith in you whilst being sad at the same time <3 But hey I will make the next time more Cat related promised !

@alibertis This looks like your cat got a container of replacement toe beans.

@Sampei I tend to hide any news because being asked repeatedly and endlessly is one of my greatest pleasures. As I've not received the raw result yet, an October release would likely require rush testing of the tablets which I'm not currently planning for.