Cat Café EU & US domestic

Thank you so much for your thorough reply. That's almost the same thoughts I have for Anadrol, and I seriously consider it as my best friend.

I'm thinking of doing the pulsing method since I never gave it a go and as of now I'm basically testing pretty much every "technique" under the sun.

Funnily enough, I have heard from multiple people that Anadrol is relatively safe, since it's tested in humans and even small kids take~ 150mg/day or whatever. I know that it's like comparing apples and oranges but it's an indicator, I think, that it's one of the better orals - health wise.
Let us know how you find the pulsing method ;)

Just my opinion but these -glutide drugs are getting more popular overtime, very interesting than you get your hands on it, that would be cool if you have them in your regular stock
I'm not comfortable carrying any bulky/oddly shaped products in regular stock. These fell into my lap, which isn't likely to happen again.

On the topic of favourite orals, I'm genuinely curious about experience reports from members that can compare the previously mentioned AAS vs SARMS like LGD4033, YK-11 & RAD-140, as these are more potent than their widespread use amongst oral only teens online may suggest.

@Liska Just received my order. Just want to make sure the 350mg test e unlabelled is meant to have a distinctive yellow hue to it as on the site the picture is quite clear

@Liska Just received my order. Just want to make sure the 350mg test e unlabelled is meant to have a distinctive yellow hue to it as on the site the picture is quite clear
It is! Similar to the Primo yellow batch, the BB had a yellow hue which you can see on the picture of Test E 250mg as well, albeit not as concentrated. I've not taken time to update pictures for unlabelled products as I didn't expect them to stay unlabelled for this long - picking up labels later this week and then doing all the pictures at once. I wish I could use the colouring of gear as a batch identifier.

Speaking of Test E, here's a preview of the future already:
cclabsteste250mg3.png
cclabsteste350mg3.png

It is! Similar to the Primo yellow batch, the BB had a yellow hue which you can see on the picture of Test E 250mg as well, albeit not as concentrated. I've not taken time to update pictures for unlabelled products as I didn't expect them to stay unlabelled for this long - picking up labels later this week and then doing all the pictures at once. I wish I could use the colouring of gear as a batch identifier.

Speaking of Test E, here's a preview of the future already:
View attachment 154568
View attachment 154570
Just wanted to make sure I wasn't inject tren instead ha

I'm on TRT and Metformin has no adverse affect on my pumps or looks, the opposite, my bloods and fast glucose have never been better. So I believe yours is half placebo effect at least for metformin
Its not that easy. Some will react to certain medications better, some worse. You can't make 100% conclusions based on a sample of 1.
What is for sure metformin can/ does is to lower IGF1. That can lessen pump for sure.

So you can say its nocebo for him, and he can say its placebo for you that you feel the same as none of your experience is really measureble in real life conditions.

Its not that easy. Some will react to certain medications better, some worse. You can't make 100% conclusions based on a sample of 1.
What is for sure metformin can/ does is to lower IGF1. That can lessen pump for sure.

So you can say its nocebo for him, and he can say its placebo for you that you feel the same as none of your experience is really measureble in real life conditions.
There was another study recently where Metformin increased igf1 lol
I can say my BG by blood drawn is definetly better, what is the arguments against? Show me igf before and after metformin and we have a base to start with

There was another study recently where Metformin increased igf1 lol
I can say my BG by blood drawn is definetly better, what is the arguments against? Show me igf before and after metformin and we have a base to start with
Was it in relatively healthy people tho? Or in obese people with huge BG issues? I think more studies shows lowering IGF.
My argument was as you consider other people 1 samplesize experience not accurate that can be said about your reasoning also. Just because thats your experience you think it worth more than other experiences.

Was it in relatively healthy people tho? Or in obese people with huge BG issues? I think more studies shows lowering IGF.
My argument was as you consider other people 1 samplesize experience not accurate that can be said about your reasoning also. Just because thats your experience you think it worth more than other experiences.
Many feel the same about metformin.
You dont lose pump you get a better one! This was said years ago by Dan the man from thailand and also Broderick Chavez .
Basically in a nut shell what you lose in one way you gain way more from the insulin sensitivity !

Many feel the same about metformin.
You dont lose pump you get a better one! This was said years ago by Dan the man from thailand and also Broderick Chavez .
Basically in a nut shell what you lose in one way you gain way more from the insulin sensitivity !
This might be also true, like less shit on the waist but overall i tend to lose the pump i have when i’m off it, but yeah somewhat like a “better” pump one could say, also the pump goes away sooner but ohh well since my fasting blood glocose is way better below 85 as i like it, i drink a lot less water and pee way but way less, i have been struggling with insulin resistance for many many years and low calorie diet and exercise by them self did not help

This might be also true, like less shit on the waist but overall i tend to lose the pump i have when i’m off it, but yeah somewhat like a “better” pump one could say, also the pump goes away sooner but ohh well since my fasting blood glocose is way better below 85 as i like it, i drink a lot less water and pee way but way less, i have been struggling with insulin resistance for many many years and low calorie diet and exercise by them self did not help
This is what I am saying: different people get different effects from the same drug. By saying ohh my experience is the only one and everything else is a nocebo/ placebo is an ignorant- and not too smart thinking especially when it comes to something thats not easy measurable like pump.

Hey @Liska, I know there's a minimum order, but since it's my first time ordering, any chance to do a small order? If I'm satisfied you have a customer for life :)

This is what I am saying: different people get different effects from the same drug. By saying ohh my experience is the only one and everything else is a nocebo/ placebo is an ignorant- and not too smart thinking especially when it comes to something thats not easy measurable like pump.
But you are not reading what I said: I have bloodwork to prove that the BG is reduced, does ppl have bloodwork proving IGF is reduced or the pump is reduced? Show it to me.

Until then, my experience is proven by hard facts other ppl experience is proven by fucking nothing.

End of story

Hey @Liska, I know there's a minimum order, but since it's my first time ordering, any chance to do a small order? If I'm satisfied you have a customer for life :)
I chose to ignore your mail as you seemed to have ignored the website stating "no exceptions". Since I cannot disclose your order this is making me look a bit cruel, so I'll deduct your order attempt from the order minimum if you'd like to share what you tried to order with my fellow felines here.

In embarassing news, I screwed up & scratched up a majority of Trest E/A vials, leaving the glass with tiny indentations that, as my luck would have it, can be mistaken as floaters unless you've sensitive fingertips or the vial is tilted to notice them unmoving and part of the glass, here's an example vial of Trest E (the two white dots):
trestscratch.png

I'd rather admit to my mistakes than try to hide them (which I could with proper label placement), which leaves me with two choices: Delay sale further to find a practical method of polishing the scratches out, or put them on the store this week with a disclaimer. I'd like to hear honest opinions on whether you would think less of a lab if they sold vials with such a glaring visual defect.

I chose to ignore your mail as you seemed to have ignored the website stating "no exceptions". Since I cannot disclose your order this is making me look a bit cruel, so I'll deduct your order attempt from the order minimum if you'd like to share what you tried to order with my fellow felines here.

In embarassing news, I screwed up & scratched up a majority of Trest E/A vials, leaving the glass with tiny indentations that, as my luck would have it, can be mistaken as floaters unless you've sensitive fingertips or the vial is tilted to notice them unmoving and part of the glass, here's an example vial of Trest E (the two white dots):
View attachment 154586

I'd rather admit to my mistakes than try to hide them (which I could with proper label placement), which leaves me with two choices: Delay sale further to find a practical method of polishing the scratches out, or put them on the store this week with a disclaimer. I'd like to hear honest opinions on whether you would think less of a lab if they sold vials with such a glaring visual defect.
Due to you telling us beforehand, your good reputation, and the fact we have this thread to ask questions and quality control, I wouldn’t mind at all.

the issue is of course with other labs you never know if they are floaters or just marks on the vials but since you have explained it there’s an element of trust where I would overlook it.

it’s also the first batch of a long awaited exotic compound that is extremely hard to source elsewhere so I imagine that wouldn’t detract from the vials’ value and customer interest.

I agree with the other poster, just explain it on the website so people who haven’t seen this know what is going on.

but ultimately it’s up to you

I understand taking pride in a job well done, and protecting a brand's good name, but polishing superficially defective vials might be a step too far.

c84icf19fglz.gif