Cat Café EU & US domestic

@alibertis This looks like your cat got a container of replacement toe beans.

@Sampei I tend to hide any news because being asked repeatedly and endlessly is one of my greatest pleasures. As I've not received the raw result yet, an October release would likely require rush testing of the tablets which I'm not currently planning for.
Gonna ask you in two days again, I'm not gonna let that pleasure stop ;)

Damn my November blast will be without your anadrol what a shame :(

With a limited availability of 12 pens in total, Trulicity (Dulaglutide) is now in stock for 65€ per 1.5mg pen. Shipping to select countries only, even more selectively including oversized original boxes and reading materials.
dulaglutide.png

With a limited availability of 12 pens in total, Trulicity (Dulaglutide) is now in stock for 65€ per 1.5mg pen. Shipping to select countries only, even more selectively including oversized original boxes and reading materials.
View attachment 154566
Besides helping on supressing appetite, does this have any direct or indirect impact on preserving/adding lean muscle tissue?? Several studies are showing that Type 2 diabetes medications (all of them) except insulin, have detrimental effects on muscle gains by doing resistance training.
I have tried metformin, Sitagliptin (more or less like an oral form of this one) and pioglitazone and on all of them i have noticed a lot less pumps while working out, also feeling hell a flat in the morming, with great fasting glucose levels i may add tho.
I guess that for this type of meds to shine you need to be in an "advanced" stack like on the trenbologna sandwiches

Besides helping on supressing appetite, does this have any direct or indirect impact on preserving/adding lean muscle tissue?? Several studies are showing that Type 2 diabetes medications (all of them) except insulin, have detrimental effects on muscle gains by doing resistance training.
I have tried metformin, Sitagliptin (more or less like an oral form of this one) and pioglitazone and on all of them i have noticed a lot less pumps while working out, also feeling hell a flat in the morming, with great fasting glucose levels i may add tho.
I guess that for this type of meds to shine you need to be in an "advanced" stack like on the trenbologna sandwiches
I'm on TRT and Metformin has no adverse affect on my pumps or looks, the opposite, my bloods and fast glucose have never been better. So I believe yours is half placebo effect at least for metformin

I'm on TRT and Metformin has no adverse affect on my pumps or looks, the opposite, my bloods and fast glucose have never been better. So I believe yours is half placebo effect at least for metformin
Thanks, how much are you taking ??? are you aware of the study where it shows to decrease mTORC1
Now these were old men taking 1700 mg daily.
Also i guess you on TRT, how much??
More like Nocebo you mean, might be the case, that is why i like to find people taking it and on TRT, i can´t find a lot
What benefits have you noticed so far, in the gym i mean

Was it available at some point??, seems to be shortage everywhere
I'll rephrase my previous statement: I thought I'd be able to cover the wait for HCG Livzon (solely caused by the present chinese holidays delaying shipping) by ordering HCG Endopharm from Russia on short notice but I didn't check for the stock on that in a timely & responsible manner and got blindsided by none being in stock right now.

There's no shortage of HCG overall, just a cat not preordering properly.

Gonna ask you in two days again, I'm not gonna let that pleasure stop ;)

Damn my November blast will be without your anadrol what a shame :(
I'm curious as to what protocol do you use for Anadrol as well as dosaging & duration.

For example some overload it like crazy, some remain in the lower spectrum, some only take it as PWO, others are "pulsing" it.

Thanks, how much are you taking ??? are you aware of the study where it shows to decrease mTORC1
Now these were old men taking 1700 mg daily.
Also i guess you on TRT, how much??
More like Nocebo you mean, might be the case, that is why i like to find people taking it and on TRT, i can´t find a lot
What benefits have you noticed so far, in the gym i mean
That study is on old men and not on ppl that use steroids, and even if the mtorc1 reduction was significant (it's not) I would still use it because the benefits I get are far greater then the possible "side effect" on building muscle.

I take 850mg x2 daily of extended release Metformin. Morning and evening 12 hours apart. Never felt better. My wife does the same and she take only HGH and find no detrimental effect.

I'm curious as to what protocol do you use for Anadrol as well as dosaging & duration.

For example some overload it like crazy, some remain in the lower spectrum, some only take it as PWO, others are "pulsing" it.
Anadrol is my favourite orals by far. Be mindful I almost stopped using orals and use them once a year mostly and max for 4 weeks. I don't see the benefit of orals worth the liver stomach lipids trouble. Orals are mostly for ego in my opinion.

So let me get to how I use it.

I like it PWO and daily so during training day I take it 2 hours before and on non training day I just take it with some food in the morning.

I know ppl have all different dosages and method, the pulsing one js not bad but I do anadrol for not long time and just once a year so I don't see the reason for pulsing.

Dosages wise I never go above 100mg and prefer the 50mg dosage, it's more subtle but it's easier on the stomach and on the appetite (anadrol kill a bit my appetite and gave me hearthburn badly but I'm talking years ago, it's almost 3 years I don't do orals so I don't know... Tren gave me the same side effect and now it doesn't give me any of them so maybe my body has changed...)

100mg is the max needed imho, more is useless unless you are a powerlifter and even then there are better strength compound to use.

Anadrol to me is one of the best orals to use during a cut, because when you are starting to get ripped sometime you are very flat as well.

Anadrol destroy the flattines and brings you a ripped look with size, but differently from wet compound that gives you water retention subcutaneous, anadrol wil give you intracellular water, so your muscle will be full but you mantain your low bf fat look.

It's just amazing, on the correct diet it's an amazing oral, the best imho.

On a bulk instead it just pumps you badly, if you eat properly you will be fucking huge but not wet huge.

Some ppl swear by dbol + anadrol but I just don't like dbol or better said I'm very estrogen prone so dbol is trouble for me.

Be carefull of anadrol because it does get me itchy nipples but not after my gyno removal I'm not worried anymore so really eager to try it again after all these many years.

So to recap: 50/100mg daily and as pwo as well. If you take 100 just go 50 pwo and 50 in the morning or evening depends when you train.

Use it to go past plateau as well, so not early in the cycle but at the end or when you need a boost.

During a cut it shines badly (if you don't have to compete).

That study is on old men and not on ppl that use steroids, and even if the mtorc1 reduction was significant (it's not) I would still use it because the benefits I get are far greater then the possible "side effect" on building muscle.

I take 850mg x2 daily of extended release Metformin. Morning and evening 12 hours apart. Never felt better. My wife does the same and she take only HGH and find no detrimental effect.
Thanks for sharing man, great info

Anadrol is my favourite orals by far. Be mindful I almost stopped using orals and use them once a year mostly and max for 4 weeks. I don't see the benefit of orals worth the liver stomach lipids trouble. Orals are mostly for ego in my opinion.

I like it PWO and daily so during training day I take it 2 hours before and on non training day I just take it with some food in the morning.

I know ppl have all different dosages and method, the pulsing one js not bad but I do anadrol for not long time and just once a year so I don't see the reason for pulsing.

Dosages wise I never go above 100mg and prefer the 50mg dosage, it's more subtle but it's easier on the stomach and on the appetite (anadrol kill a bit my appetite and gave me hearthburn badly but I'm talking years ago, it's almost 3 years I don't do orals so I don't know... Tren gave me the same side effect and now it doesn't give me any of them so maybe my body has changed...)

100mg is the max needed imho, more is useless unless you are a powerlifter and even then there are better strength compound to use.

Anadrol to me is one of the best orals to use during a cut, because when you are starting to get ripped sometime you are very flat as well.

Anadrol destroy the flattines and brings you a ripped look with size, but differently from wet compound that gives you water retention subcutaneous, anadrol wil give you intracellular water, so your muscle will be full but you mantain your low bf fat look.

On a bulk instead it just pumps you badly, if you eat properly you will be fucking huge but not wet huge.

Some ppl swear by dbol + anadrol but I just don't like dbol or better said I'm very estrogen prone so dbol is trouble for me.

Be carefull of anadrol because it does get me itchy nipples but not after my gyno removal I'm not worried anymore so really eager to try it again after all these many years.

So to recap: 50/100mg daily and as pwo as well. If you take 100 just go 50 pwo and 50 in the morning or evening depends when you train.

Use it to go past plateau as well, so not early in the cycle but at the end or when you need a boost.

What's the list of your favorite orals? For me superdrol and anadrol are the best. Not considering mtren as is usless at dosage taken if not as pre workout once a time since gaved me insane pumps.

View attachment 154566

Just my opinion but these -glutide drugs are getting more popular overtime, very interesting than you get your hands on it, that would be cool if you have them in your regular stock because they're a good option for people who have like me an aggressive ghreline signaling that can't even fully be matched with sibutramine, these glutide stuff doesn't have real side-effects and people should be aware that this shit is a serious alternative to regular dietstuff healthwise

Thank you so much for your thorough reply. That's almost the same thoughts I have for Anadrol, and I seriously consider it as my best friend.

I'm thinking of doing the pulsing method since I never gave it a go and as of now I'm basically testing pretty much every "technique" under the sun.

Funnily enough, I have heard from multiple people that Anadrol is relatively safe, since it's tested in humans and even small kids take~ 150mg/day or whatever. I know that it's like comparing apples and oranges but it's an indicator, I think, that it's one of the better orals - health wise.

Just started to use anadrol last week pre workout. I started with 25mg when I trained big groups as legs or back. Good pump and good focus.
For ne 25mg is fine maybe I will try 50mg max.

What's the list of your favorite orals? For me superdrol and anadrol are the best. Not considering mtren as is usless at dosage taken if not as pre workout once a time since gaved me insane pumps.
Superdrol is too toxic (if I'm not mistaken) for my taste.

Anadrol is by far my favourite and followed by anavar (excellent nitrogen retention and strength gain). Don't have any other favourite orals. As I don't use them much, even if I tried quite a few.