Cat Café EU & US domestic

Yes I guess so, it is the 200 mg version.

I'm injecting 0.8 EOD together with Npp and Test, I'm getting bigger PIP when I inject in my thigh, nothing major when I inject glutes.
If you read over the thread then one or two people also had slight pip with the 200mg version but were fine after switching up to 100mg

There's a world of threads outside the cat café where you may post misinformation and won't end up drenched in cat pee, you know.
Lol I have asked mabye 90% of Chinese chemical API producer. Scavenged and draubed every chemical site and no one has it or had and sold out now with no update on lead time. So what we talking about?

Lol I have asked mabye 90% of Chinese chemical API producer. Scavenged and draubed every chemical site and no one has it or had and sold out now with no update on lead time. So what we talking about?
There are several sources for DHB cyp, ace and no ester raws just between Meso RX & FR, there's no need to search any further unless you're looking for better prices. Trest E & D meanwhile usually have a lead time as they are not produced by large factories or generally kept in stock due to low demand and may often require custom order/synthesis.

Pharmasource for example has (had) all three esters of DHB in store and I can assure you he didn't contact 90% or even 5% of said producers.

I am shamefully aware, preparations are taking longer than expected as an entire day was devoured by a single problem which makes me want to write a detailed and strict list of rules & responsibilities for customers before doing anything else.

I am shamefully aware, preparations are taking longer than expected as an entire day was devoured by a single problem which makes me want to write a detailed and strict list of rules & responsibilities for customers before doing anything else.

no problem take your time. When you are in this business finding a honest, reputable supplier means you are prepared to wait for quality products

to be honest you should definitely do that, if you think it’ll help, writing that post on here before anyone places an order for them to read and make sure everything is sorted, could help processing time and mean you get everything done to schedule like you said.

A lot of people I can imagine must be sending you the same emails, or sending wrong currency or undervalued currency and all those sorts of problems.

no need to be ashamed! My posting was more about making sure I did not miss the promo haha

Regarding the list of rules, sounds great, but I am also wondering what possibly can go wrong because you allready HAVE a order guide on your website? So if customers are not able to read and follow that, they should consider if they are mature enough to take steroids in the first place...

On a small note: I recently bought something online, not roids but some darknett Crypto payment stuff also. Price per order something over 500USD. They had the strict rule, if you pay and did not use the right currency, did not calculate transaction fee correct or did pay after 24h payment window closes, your money is just gone. Maybe consider something like that? Make some extra dollars wirh stupid people ;p
Altough i understand, that you may would lose some customers that way and people would start talking about you being a ripoff...

Anyway, take your time, i just hope that checking here every 24h is enough to hear about the promo in time and also hope, that i am not waiting for nothing, because knowing how lucky i am, promo will be published and nothing of the stuff i am waiting to order is part of the promo haha

Liska I am talking about raw powder. Not finished product. All the factory told me that is out of stock and wait for new production as you said is not requested compund and they usually have low stock.

and i have a bad conscious when i cutter your inbox with cute cat pics.....

smol.jpgsmol2.jpg

no need to be ashamed! My posting was more about making sure I did not miss the promo haha

Regarding the list of rules, sounds great, but I am also wondering what possibly can go wrong because you allready HAVE a order guide on your website? So if customers are not able to read and follow that, they should consider if they are mature enough to take steroids in the first place...

On a small note: I recently bought something online, not roids but some darknett Crypto payment stuff also. Price per order something over 500USD. They had the strict rule, if you pay and did not use the right currency, did not calculate transaction fee correct or did pay after 24h payment window closes, your money is just gone. Maybe consider something like that? Make some extra dollars wirh stupid people ;p
Altough i understand, that you may would lose some customers that way and people would start talking about you being a ripoff...

Anyway, take your time, i just hope that checking here every 24h is enough to hear about the promo in time and also hope, that i am not waiting for nothing, because knowing how lucky i am, promo will be published and nothing of the stuff i am waiting to order is part of the promo haha
what a fucking stupid rule. Sometimes btc payments take 72hours to arrive. U can just donate money to him aswell

@Sprayfart Just mail me what you're interested in potentially. I'm not going to be downright draconic regarding the payment itself.

@scientifik I know - I did say raws but since you've talked to all the factories, please contact Connor for further assistance.

@nkdozzy They're precious as always - how are the kittens?

Last edited:
It s the most common altcoin. All altcoins are not stable which is the biggest problem. You are requesting a rule which gives you the risk to loose a lot of money. Suck some other dick
Hey! No projecting your instability onto altcoins, rabbitcoin is going to the moon anyday now!pekomoona
Code:
https://coinmarketcap.com/currencies/rabbitcoin/

There are several sources for DHB cyp, ace and no ester raws just between Meso RX & FR, there's no need to search any further unless you're looking for better prices. Trest E & D meanwhile usually have a lead time as they are not produced by large factories or generally kept in stock due to low demand and may often require custom order/synthesis.

Pharmasource for example has (had) all three esters of DHB in store and I can assure you he didn't contact 90% or even 5% of said producers.
@Sprayfart Just mail me what you're interested in potentially. I'm not going to be downright draconic regarding the payment itself.

@scientifik I know - I did say raws but since you've talked to all the factories, please contact Connor for further assistance.

@nkdozzy They're precious as always - how are the kittens?
Yes, and no ones has it in stock by now. I think of those ''exotic" compund they do limited production and the first one first served and if you miss you need to wait the next manufacturing process. Custom syntesis is not an option form me because you need to buy big amount and with greater price. I mean you can't ask them to syntesize 100g of Dhb just for you. The other steroids are easily foundable..

Yes, and no ones has it in stock by now.
I lazily messaged just two reliable raws sources with a Meso presence and DHB cyp & ace are in stock presently. For all the rabbitcoins I'd write you a list of the top 10 sources that have DHB raws available but I'm afraid to mess with your narrative.

To reiterate, there's a world of Meso threads where misinformation regarding raws supply reigns, please leave it at the door when stepping into the cat café.