Cat Café EU & US domestic

Still waiting for Cathlete shirts for competitions.

Maybe you add other clen or ketotifen to your cathouse?
It'll take a while to have finished product but Clenbuterol raws from an excellent cat merchant are underway. Ketotifen I once offered with little to no interest.

You can roll around in cat hair to turn any regular shirt into cathlete apparel! Except for @nkdozzy

Here's a much beloved cathlete who I hope to feature more regularly:
catasaba.png

Last edited:
It'll take a while to have finished product but Clenbuterol raws from an excellent cat merchant are underway. Ketotifen I once offered with little to no interest.

You can roll around in cat hair to turn any regular shirt into cathlete apparel! Except for @nkdozzy

Here's a much beloved cathlete who I hope to feature more regularly:
View attachment 154265
Im gonna wait until you have that juicy clen

I've got questions!

1. Do you guys actually care about transparent labels, or would paper labels that are shorter than usual to leave plenty of insight into the vial be just as good? I love the transparent aesthetic but as I'm looking into labelling machines, these may not be compatible at all.

My ideal for stealth would be the OG coloured tops with no labels at all but I feel this would alienate too many people.

2. Related to this, do you care whether orals are packaged in containers or sachets?

3. Are many of you having PIP issues at all with Test E 350mg? I'm considering the option of having Test E 300mg instead of both 250mg & 350mg but adding a compound combo of Test E&C at 400mg total.

4. I'm strongly considering following the example of most other vendors and no longer provide tracking numbers, at least right away. I understand having tracking feels really comfortable but there's actually very little benefit to it until the parcel is 0-1 days from arriving, with 95%+ of orders arriving without issue. Providing a phone number for couriers will become mandatory going forward regardless, as this has been has helped for most of the remaining 5% cases.

5. I'm considering dropping support for LTC in favour of Shiba Cardano (ADA). Transfer fees for other coins have dropped so low (e.g. ~$1 for a $1000 BTC transfer this morning) that LTC is becoming obsolete in my opinion. For the three people regularly paying in LTC, will that be alright?

I've got questions!

1. Do you guys actually care about transparent labels, or would paper labels that are shorter than usual to leave plenty of insight into the vial be just as good? I love the transparent aesthetic but as I'm looking into labelling machines, these may not be compatible at all.

My ideal for stealth would be the OG coloured tops with no labels at all but I feel this would alienate too many people.

2. Related to this, do you care whether orals are packaged in containers or sachets?

3. Are many of you having PIP issues at all with Test E 350mg? I'm considering the option of having Test E 300mg instead of both 250mg & 350mg but adding a compound combo of Test E&C at 400mg total.

4. I'm strongly considering following the example of most other vendors and no longer provide tracking numbers, at least right away. I understand having tracking feels really comfortable but there's actually very little benefit to it until the parcel is 0-1 days from arriving, with 95%+ of orders arriving without issue. Providing a phone number for couriers will become mandatory going forward regardless, as this has been has helped for most of the remaining 5% cases.

5. I'm considering dropping support for LTC in favour of Shiba Cardano (ADA). Transfer fees for other coins have dropped so low (e.g. ~$1 for a $1000 BTC transfer this morning) that LTC is becoming obsolete in my opinion. For the three people regularly paying in LTC, will that be alright?
1) no I don't care at all. What I care is lab tested gear to be on point and prices to be ok.

2) I prefer containers but I would have no problem in receiving sachets.

3) dunno but I do agree that 300mg is a better idea.

4) good idea.

5) you should only offer Monero and maybe BTC. I would strongly advise against Ada. So little exchanges have liquidity for it.

I've got questions!

About the transparent labels i think they are good, but i guess labeling it with paper labels will be good too. The orals on a sachet i think at the end the pills will break, imo. I have experienced that and the last 10/20 pills are like dust, containers are the best in terms of viability.

The PIP depends, i ve tried 350mg and no PIP ( glutes, delts and lats) the thing is when i experienced the most PIP in my life is when i use slinpins, cause the solution doesnt go as far as with the Intramuscular, so it will ve good to know if that PIP comes from that kind of users

about the Tracking number: i guess at first, when you began sourcing, it is mandatory. But now, with your reputation, you can provide it 2 days after you send it, or even offer it at an additional cost. I dont know how much the tracking number increases the cost, but i understand for many of us, having it makes us feel safe about the post.

@Liska probably abit OT but I can't resist.. meet the boys
Wowow, please order something, store is open again!

@Sampei I see, I've not actually used an exchange in years so I wasn't aware. I might scrap both LTC and ETH and see if there'll be any complaints.

@mommafoka Courier services, which I use almost exclusively, don't actually have the option of no tracking at cheaper cost, it's exclusively for managing OPSEC.

Good point about sachets, I've been improving the consistency of the tablets themselves since the beginning which really minimized breakage. I inspect all tablets as best as possible before filling and the filled containers themselves closely for any broken tablets before shipping, so any breakage will be the result of shipping.

Clen might not be in store before late November or December btw.

Last edited:
I've got questions!

0 PIP at 350 mg/ml don’t swap to 300, you have 250 mg/ml for other user’s who like that dosage.
Can you create Test Acetate at 200 mg/ml?

I've got questions!

Definitely don't stop providing tracking numbers please, most courrier services send you an SMS only a few hours before the actual delivery. With a tracking number I can plan more around staying at home to receive it.

I've got questions!

1 prefer transparent but certainly it's not the most important shit
2definately containers.if they were coming on sachets i would have to buy containers

I've got questions!

1. If the lab tests are on point, no problem if transparent or not (but on both sides it should be a cool label with cat of course lol)

2. Containers are more comfortable than sachets and easier to close

3. Only use orals and primo so idk

4.tracking is cool I like it but not a must have at least the package arrives and well it arrives from you very fast

5. Idk only know btc and bank transfer

Ps thanks for makin juicy clen

I've got questions!

1. Don’t care about the labels at all, whatever works best for you. I agree though some people care a lot about packaging and labelling… seems like most on this thread don’t.

2. Would prefer containers, more accessible and easier to use for me, but I don’t mind sachets if you have to use them… it’s not a definite requirement.

3. As a first time customer not had the pleasure of trying your products yet, so can’t answer.

4. I really like tracking since I live with roommates who can get a little nosy, and I just like the peace of mind of being in when they come, due to the nature of the products. But I wouldn’t mind no tracking straight away, but just need it a couple days or so before it comes.

5. yeah I really wouldn’t mind any crypto with a low transfer fee, the couple of euros more doesn’t make too big of a difference. Anything that works for you.

Can you create Test Acetate at 200 mg/ml?
Not without prohibitively high amounts of BB or supersolvents as even 100mg/ml is prone to crashing, I lowered the price to 15€ so the batch would sell out before winter, as it will likely crash during transport in colder temperatures.

Thanks for the feedback everyone!

Last edited:
I've got questions!

1. Labels don't matter to me at all. All I care about is what's inside the vial. I'm sure the overwhelming majority of people in this thread are here because of your lab tested gear.

2. Containers would be preferred, but as stated above, it doesn't really matter to me.

3. Haven't used the test350 but I think it's a product you should keep in. If people are having PIP with T350 then the T400 would likely be worse which woudn't make sense for you to add IMO

4. Strongly disagree here. I love having tracking! It also allows me to plan for when the package is being delivered. Most vendors, in my experience, do provide tracking numbers.

5. Doesn't matter to me

GW-072 nice, its very rare but im a little bit scared about it because i read that i increase the size of the heart.
cat exemestane is also nice

1. labels don´t matter. transparent is nice but a simple white print with the important informations is also okay

2. I like sachets but i never used sachets with tablets, only with pills. The tablets need to be hard enough

3. cant say anything about that, i only use 250 mg/ml

4. please stop the tracking thing, i think its a big security risk for you. not only the parcel is trackable you are also trackable or your courier (for the wrong guys if they have some informations) we are not ordering amazon prime stuff here ...

5. monero is the way to go in my opinion

Last edited:
I've got questions!

I use your 350mg Testosteron and have zero, even by 3ml in one spot. Your brewing skills are top notch because even with subcutaneous injections there are no problems, and I've tried like the most brands now on the west eu market over the years, im very satisfied with your excellent quality

How many GH Kits to buy that the price goes 1 Euro or under per IU?