Cat Café EU & US domestic

Okay sounds good thanks. Since I already have it all verified it’s good to go, should be easy.

yeah heard Monero is cheaper than buying Bitcoin and other currencies. I’ll definitely let him know before.
It's not only cheaper to transfer (it's not cheaper to buy, every currencies have the same fees to buy/trade) but it's the only real anonymous trustable currency in the crypto world at the moment, so it's a win win situation.

Yes if you are verified it's not a problem and it will takes 2-3 mins max to do everything

I love this guy, got my package and it had some nice treats in it.

Thank you Liska!
Last two weeks many got baby blue or purple swag!

My quest for decent transparent labels is still stubbornly ongoing, so I'm contemplating the following quick fix in the meantime: My first and second batch of Test E 250mg are only 1mg apart apparently:
Test E 250mg 2nd try.pngcclabsteste250mg2.png

The only labels I will have for a while are of the first batch, so I'd like to put these on the 2nd batch just for a few weeks but want to be very upfront about this, and so I've uploaded both labtests side by side to my website and added an explanation as well.

First batch sold out late August or very early September iirc, and as the BB has a slight yellow hue for the second batch, these are easily told apart by sight as well. I've since acquired clear coloured BB again and have sent a third batch of Test E to Janoshik already, so there'll be no obfuscating batches or similar nonsense.

Last two weeks many got baby blue or purple swag!

My quest for decent transparent labels is still stubbornly ongoing, so I'm contemplating the following quick fix in the meantime: My first and second batch of Test E 250mg are only 1mg apart apparently:
View attachment 154198View attachment 154197

The only labels I will have for a while are of the first batch, so I'd like to put these on the 2nd batch just for a few weeks but want to be very upfront about this, and so I've uploaded both labtests side by side to my website and added an explanation as well.

First batch sold out late August or very early September iirc, and as the BB has a slight yellow hue for the second batch, these are easily told apart by sight as well. I've since acquired clear coloured BB again and have sent a third batch of Test E to Janoshik already, so there'll be no obfuscating batches or similar nonsense.
inb4 food coloring for each batch

Ordered from liska this week. I got my tracking number and everything was smooth i ll be updating when i receive package probably accompanied with some bloodwork a bit later. Thanks liska!

As I've been struggling with the incompability of giant Telmisartan boxes & strips with my stealth, I wanted to check how you guys feel about a) repacking certain pharma products b) me producing Telmisartan myself (labtests for raws & finished product are a given). To illustrate the ridiculousness, the entire box of 30 tablets easily fits into the 15ml cat container.
telmi.png

No issue with option a or b from my side as long as the substance provided is what it supposed to be :D I guess chopping up the strips doesn't really save space and is also time consuming

Just sending the strips without the box does not safe enough space?
It's difficult to illustrate but if someone were to order two boxes, just the 6 blisters will usually double the size of the entire parcel. I'm good at Tetris but these are Grand Master level.

As I've been struggling with the incompability of giant Telmisartan boxes & strips with my stealth, I wanted to check how you guys feel about a) repacking certain pharma products b) me producing Telmisartan myself (labtests for raws & finished product are a given). To illustrate the ridiculousness, the entire box of 30 tablets easily fits into the 15ml cat container.
View attachment 154235
makes no difference, really. if someone tests it and its telm, its telm. might put off that weird sub-set of users who need boxes, labels, instructions to help nurse their gear erection but most don't give a shit if it works.

Yep I agree with everyone else. In that I would care more about the product getting through customs without seizures than any original or fancy packaging.

It’s always a nice touch, but ultimately the quality of the product matters more. Since you’re a source who quality controls so well and cares about your customers, I wouldn’t need any packaging to reassure me I’m getting legit gear.

Quality and accurate dosage is key. As long as I can still get Telmi at my favourite Café I don‘t mind whether it‘s an in-house creation or the pharm option tbh.

might put off that weird sub-set of users who need boxes, labels, instructions to help nurse their gear erection but most don't give a shit if it works.
I'd estimate this is actually 95% of gear users as this business is not exempt from the psychology of marketing, which is most prominently seen in the success of those closely emulating pharmaceutical branding to appeal to its authority/familiarity. As this target audience wouldn't stray into my cat café anyways, I can comfortably listen to my existing customers instead!

@jamskyx Not at the moment - Metformin, due to its big tablet size at 500-1000mg, falls exactly into the category of the boxes/strips being prohibitively bulky. At least one of the resident Meso EU pharma vendors should carry it presently though if I'm not mistaken.

It's difficult to illustrate but if someone were to order two boxes, just the 6 blisters will usually double the size of the entire parcel. I'm good at Tetris but these are Grand Master level.
So would you be able to maybe offer the option of receiving telmissrtsn ìn a bottle without the blisters?

View attachment 154235

Should be no problem pack the instruction leaflet and piece of the original packaging with then it disturbs certainly no one :)
General if it does not fit in the package, repack...

So would you be able to maybe offer the option of receiving telmissrtsn ìn a bottle without the blisters?
That's the idea indeed - having looked into the excipients of Telmisartan and some further studies regarding production and drug absorption, manufacturing is actually not an option at all.