Cat Café EU & US domestic

Cat promo can always be used on retail prices, just not stacked with promo prices, that's why I make sure to have the retail prices listed on those promo sheets so cat owners servants can check which one results in the lower price.
How to get the cat promo :eek:

How to get the cat promo :eek:
step 1: get owned by cat
step 2: get cat products
step 3: misstea1s.png
step 4: get 15% off on all cat products (except for trestolone but I'm working on getting raws for less, so this can be discounted in the future) for your next order.

I don't want people to misuse this (which has been tried) so strays are no longer allowed unless you serve them some high quality beef or fish for their services.

dE0IyON.jpeg
Hey

It releases free fatty acids into the bloodstream, take 2 IU gh with 2 iu slin I.M. with some clen its the most effective way to do cardio. Nothing to do with anti aging, simply a small change to increase the fatlossprocess
What bad experience you had. And also HGH work in long term lol wtf you want take 2 vials and expect something

What bad experience you had. And also HGH work in long term lol wtf you want take 2 vials and expect something
That's an oversimplification - while certain benefits mostly related to anti-aging/skin and soft tissue injuries etc. necessitate longer term use, the benefits regarding general recovery, sleep & fat loss/migitation of fat gain work pretty much right away.

Yet another package received to one of those difficult Nordic countries. Clear and prompt communication as always. Winter bulker is all covered.

Yet another package received to one of those difficult Nordic countries. Clear and prompt communication as always. Winter bulker is all covered.
Must have been another cat themed vendor, I don't ship there.

At first glance you may think this highly ranked cathlete:
ayanocat.png
went on a serious cut, but don't be fooled & welcome our newest cathlete!

matcat1s.pngmatcat2s.png

cat tales.png
The last four days have been by far the busiest since the cat café opened!

Most of you have been very good boys about reading and following the order guidelines which allowed me to have all orders (except for one special request) posted by now, so there's definitely no need to send me a mail about your order status until next week.

With the first anniversary coming up soon, I want to devote some time to reward my good boys properly, which in turn means I'll be punishing the bad boys amongst you that waste my time via ignorance or impatience more readily via a (temporary) store ban.

I may need to restrict taking new customers sometime this year, as I foresee a lot of shipping chaos coming up with christmas approaching slowly.

As this may read a bit gloomy, let me conclude by saying this: I've dutifully and irresponsibly invested every single cent you've spent at the cat café all year back into future projects, and if/when those become reality, you're in for a treat even better than IV catnip.

Sounds like you're planning some promotions for that day, pity im stocked up for a while on products.
Been a fast year with my favourite cat and thats coming from a dog :D
View attachment 155900
It's not about celebrating the day but giving thanks to those that put their trust in me & my cats from the beginning, so you'll just get a non-expiring coupon or something.

Send me a mail for canine secrets.

No se trata de celebrar el día, sino de agradecer a aquellos que han confiado en mí y en mis gatos desde el principio, para que obtengas un cupón que no caduque o algo así.

Envíame un correo con secretos caninos.

Attachments

• 1CCCF51B-8FDC-47B3-B03C-5CDD77EAA6A9.jpeg
    1CCCF51B-8FDC-47B3-B03C-5CDD77EAA6A9.jpeg
    306.8 KB · Views: 16
@Carrasco89 ¡Es un gato de nariz muy rosada, gracias! España es mi mercado más grande, pero no obtengo muchas fotos de gatos españoles, ¿crees que tu comunidad simplemente no conoce el descuento? ¿Debería publicarlo en español en mi sitio web?

Mi amigo, que es parte de la comunidad BB española, desapareció hace un tiempo, así que me gustaría encontrar un lugar donde pueda conectarme con ustedes de nuevo, como Meso FR para la comunidad francesa.