Cat Café EU & US domestic

i also made bad experience with hgh but i dont see any reason not to take 1,5-2iu longterm.

It releases free fatty acids into the bloodstream, take 2 IU gh with 2 iu slin I.M. with some clen its the most effective way to do cardio. Nothing to do with anti aging, simply a small change to increase the fatlossprocess

Is it possible like with the optitropin a while back
To buy smaller amounts of the GH ?

I've bought once with my regular order 2 oder 3 Vials of the optis, when my regular order is 250 Euro can i add 2 or 3 Vials of the hgh ?
Not possible as I'd like to not end up with incomplete boxes of any product.

Primobolan 100mg is back on the shelves, HCG is temporarily sold out. Expect a few stock issues in the future as shipping delays seem to persist for a while still.

Hi @Liska just wanted to jump on here and say I received my package yesterday (4DD to UK) and was extremely pleased with how discreetly packaged it was, extremely professional job as I expected! Am yet to try the products but will try update if I remember!!

Overall amazingly easy, smooth & hassle free transaction:

- Communication 10/10
- Stealth 10/10
- Delivery time 10/10
- Products 10/10 (all there intact exactly as described in my communication with Liska, obviously subjective quality is yet to be determined but if previous reviews & lab results are anything to go by I’m in for a treat!!)

Many thanks, I look forward to my next order already!!!

@Thebossman1 Thank you, reviews are few and far inbetween so I really appreciate them, especially for orders with such mixed product dimensions, which are difficult to tetris properly.

@jbw No, this never works out in regards to estimated and actual release dates.

I plan to use the enanthate version 200mg a week, on the other hand, do you know the potency of dhb to primobolan? I understand that 200mg dhb equals 600mg of primobolan, anyone know anything?
Are you sure about the ratio of 200mg primo Is equal to 600mg of DHB?

@Thebossman1 Thank you, reviews are few and far inbetween so I really appreciate them, especially for orders with such mixed product dimensions, which are difficult to tetris properly.

@jbw No, this never works out in regards to estimated and actual release dates.
My pleasure, the least I could do when the experience was so brilliant!!

TLDR: Manu bought HGH from a McDonald's dumpster, refuses to post more pictures of his cat, suffered heart complications and nearly died.
oh wait for it, just waiting for the right time to unleash the cat-beast again (by the way, now that the promo is over the cat-promo could work again, no? :D)
but the rest of his post is pretty spot-on. The heart issues arent resolved, but atleast my external defibrillator is gone. Might require a MitraClip in future if the bootload of medicines im taking wont suffice..

oh wait for it, just waiting for the right time to unleash the cat-beast again (by the way, now that the promo is over the cat-promo could work again, no? :D)
but the rest of his post is pretty spot-on. The heart issues arent resolved, but atleast my external defibrillator is gone. Might require a MitraClip in future if the bootload of medicines im taking wont suffice..
Cat promo can always be used on retail prices, just not stacked with promo prices, that's why I make sure to have the retail prices listed on those promo sheets so cat owners servants can check which one results in the lower price.