Cat Café EU & US domestic

lol i've never had even close to such levels using hilma, deus and the now dead iron anabolics
Try to change the labs where you usually do your bloods.

I changed mine because previously I never found myself over 13.5 ng/ml using pretty much the same amounts as of now.

Wooow really???
Your results are night and day man, so just by changing lab you found out??
I've always gone to the same!!
yes bro that's why I'm telling you to try to change lab place, I did it for the first time and finally saw a different value.

I been always wondering if was me or my gear that was not legit so now finally I found out

Uniquely today nothing was/will be shipped as I had to acquire some catnip for the café - by noon tomorrow everything will be shipped in new garments, and Cabergoline & Modafinil will make their reappearance, with more products to come by the weekend.

Modafinil (Modvigil by Hab Pharma) repacked as 25 x 200mg tablets, Cabergolin by Pfizer repacked as 20x1mg and Cabergolin 2mg tablets (amount can be chosen freely) as well as 50x50mg Clomiphene Citrate by Deus Medical have been added to the store!

My second order from Liska arrived last week and I’d say this source is still a 10/10 when it comes to everything from communication, shipping and the quality of products. I’ve probably used dozens of sources at this point and none of them even come close to this place sadly.

I’d also like to mention that MENT certainly lives up to the hype which surprised me to say the least...

Attachments

• A3543D76-10A5-40DB-B720-D1297B358842.jpeg
    A3543D76-10A5-40DB-B720-D1297B358842.jpeg
    825.4 KB · Views: 98
@Ss99 With my 1 year anniversary coming up I'm very much a kitten in this business but that also means there's so much room for improvement. I can't wait to show off all my present projects to the community when they're closer to completion!

But now it's time for
news.png

1. Primo 100mg is out of stock until the weekend, Primo 200mg will be out of stock any day now and it will take me a week or two to have the next batch all filled and labelled and tested.

2. Please note that the current promotion is ending on the 31st - some of these products aren't returning to the cat café ever again once sold out.

3. The drastic slowdown of shipping times since late September will delay a few products that are in need of containers unfortunately. Still, please look forward to these 25mg kittens:
cclabsenclo25mg.png
cclabsoxy25mg.png

4. Here's some lab reports for future batches:
cclabstestp2nd.pngcclabsmastp2nd.pngcclabsprimo2nd.png

Last edited:
@Ss99 With my 1 year anniversary coming up I'm very much a kitten in this business but that also means there's so much room for improvement. I can't wait to show off all my present projects to the community when they're closer to completion!

But now it's time for
View attachment 155675

1. Primo 100mg is out of stock until the weekend, Primo 200mg will be out of stock any day now and it will take me a week or two to have the next batch all filled and labelled and tested.

2. Please note that the current promotion is ending on the 31st - some of these products aren't returning to the cat café ever again once sold out.

3. The drastic slowdown of shipping times since late September will delay a few products that are in need of containers unfortunately. Still, please look forward to these 25mg kittens:
View attachment 155676
View attachment 155677

4. Here's some lab reports for future batches:
View attachment 155679View attachment 155678View attachment 155680
What product will not come back?

What product will not come back?
Testosterone Acetate, Boldenone Cypionate, L-Carnitine, Winstrol Suspension, Trulicity (Dulaglutide), TB-500 and Teva Anastrozole are all unlikely to be restocked due to a severe lack of sales. Enurace Ephedrine I no longer have access to.

vv6mZ0Q.jpg

Still amazed you stumbled upon these legends!

Here's the cat calendar/feline forecast:

Friday 29th (today): Last day parcels will be picked up for transport to destination countries
Saturday 30th: No pickups from courier shops
Sunday 31th: Last day of promo, all shops closed
Monday 1st: National holiday, all shops closed
Tuesday 2nd: First day parcels dropped off any later than Friday 2pm will actually move.

Essentially if you need something to arrive next week, you've about five hours left from the time of this post to complete an order.

Testosterone Acetate, Boldenone Cypionate, L-Carnitine, Winstrol Suspension, Trulicity (Dulaglutide), TB-500 and Teva Anastrozole are all unlikely to be restocked due to a severe lack of sales. Enurace Ephedrine I no longer have access to.
Any reason why Bold Cyp is such a poor seller? I much prefer bold cyp to bold undec, the ester timing of cyp is much more practical in my view. (Must admit that I'm not keen on bold in general though)

Any reason why Bold Cyp is such a poor seller? I much prefer bold cyp to bold undec, the ester timing of cyp is much more practical in my view. (Must admit that I'm not keen on bold in general though)
My guess is due to being lesser known - I'd imagine Nandrolone Cypionate would sell equally bad vs Decanoate. I like Bolde Cyp for the consistent 98%+ raw purity (from what I've seen at least).

Sponsors

Latest posts