Cat Café EU & US domestic

HCG will have to wait for a while longer, it turns out the shipper not only removed the boxes as I requested but peeled the labels off every vial as well, leaving them all sticky and unsightly and without mfg/exp dates, aka very expensive trash.

Modafinil however will be back by Thursday, albeit repacked.

Lastly, Countermail is down, so I can't receive/respond to mails.

oh no… I miscalculated my hcg dosage last purchase. Was checking quasi everyday for that hcg in your site
This is what they look like after my best attempt to remove any sticky residue left by the label - the powder being loose is not abnormal/reason for concern but usually hidden behind the label, and the Livzon caps along the supplier's reputation (source of those 99%+ peptides) and make me confident about them being original (plus the fact they wouldn't have to remove stickers on counterfeits) but the mfg/exp dates missing and overall look of them frustrates me to no end.

livzonn.png
I could sell them at purchase price but I'm worried this might damage my reputation no matter the explanation I provide. I've already arranged for proper resupply but that will take a couple of weeks.

Mail still being broken as well makes this a really stressful week to come.

If you haven't received a reply yet or want to place an order, please use catcafe@tutanota.com for the time being.

Returning to the store this week besides Modafinil will be Cabergoline 1mg tabs, repacked as well.

HCG will have to wait for a while longer, it turns out the shipper not only removed the boxes as I requested but peeled the labels off every vial as well, leaving them all sticky and unsightly and without mfg/exp dates, aka very expensive trash.

Modafinil however will be back by Thursday, albeit repacked.

Lastly, Countermail is down, so I can't receive/respond to mails.
☹️☹️☹️☹️☹️

This is what they look like after my best attempt to remove any sticky residue left by the label - the powder being loose is not abnormal/reason for concern but usually hidden behind the label, and the Livzon caps along the supplier's reputation (source of those 99%+ peptides) and make me confident about them being original (plus the fact they wouldn't have to remove stickers on counterfeits) but the mfg/exp dates missing and overall look of them frustrates me to no end.

View attachment 155507
I could sell them at purchase price but I'm worried this might damage my reputation no matter the explanation I provide. I've already arranged for proper resupply but that will take a couple of weeks.

I've clashed with you quite a bit over your previous habit of posting outside of your thread. BUT if I can say that, given your customer feedback so far, if I was an EU guy, I'd have no qualms buying them off you, then personally I don't think you should worry too much about your reputation by selling them unlabelled.

Like you said, they've got branded caps, which are going to be much harder to counterfeit than a label.

It's a one-off cock-up. No biggie.

I'd expect you to knock the price down a little however.

As for the appearance:

If there's any residual adhesive on the vials, cigarette lighter fluid is pretty good at removing it. Either that or a strong degreaser from whatever the German equivalent of Halfords is called. A common UK brand is called Gunk, if you need to google what you're looking for.

Squirt plenty of either on the vials, leave for a bit, then scrape any remaining goo off. Both will stink, so you'll need to carefully wash the vials afterwards.

View attachment 155507

I don't think you wil ruin any reputation being honest.
It is what it is.

If you inform about the missing labels i can't see any problem.

@Zebedee I'm just using alt accounts like "All muscle no cats" and "Brewly4ever" to post outside my thread now, way more comfy.

If I can get these cleaned up sufficiently, I'll put them up for 12€ each at most, so ~50% off.

@Zebedee I'm just using alt accounts like "All muscle no cats"
Tbh that sounds more like what that weirdo gun obsessed psycho of the recent "I hate cats" type thread would use for an alt account

If you haven't seen that thread yet, don't. You won't like it. Bloke's a sick cunt.

But anyway - Gunk or lighter fluid should clean them up ok.

View attachment 155507

Idk how you removed them, but a good sticker remover fluid will remove any labels, glue or stickyness easy, by just wiping it off.

Idk how you removed them, but a good sticker remover fluid will remove any labels, glue or stickyness easy, by just wiping it off.
I didn't - I'll get it resolved later on.

As a testament to noone reading the website to which I added the alternate mail this morning, I can see that 20 people have mailed the broken countermail I cannot access, whereas one person actually followed instructions. May god and the queen bless the fellow.

Yeah lack of expiry date does make it bit fishy.... pun intended.

Nevertheless, I still have 1 left which will last me to end of the year. Hopefully there will be some stock then :D

Added HCG Livzon back onto the website hoping that everyone will read the product description. Should someone actually want entire kits of 10 vials of these for DIY cleaning, I'll part with them for 100€ each. Proper product should be available middle of November, I apologize for the mess & delay.