Cat Café EU & US domestic

Hey @Liska do you know if Enclomiphene can be used while on trt like instead of HCG, i know from what i´m reading it is being tested to stimulate the body´s own production of testosterone by stimulating LH and FSH secretion with out estrogenic side effects of clomniphene and of HCG, but can it be taken along TRT like to maintain testicular size and function ?? do you know that?? i´m very excited about this compound since i get very moody and high E2 like symptoms on Clomid and on HCG.
Also if anyone else knows about this pls chime in, planning on getting this when it is up for sale on the store
This is more complex than it appears so I had to do some research & get consultation. Simplied version: while enclomiphene lacks the e2 agonism of zuclomiphene compared to clomiphene, e2 antagonists can still increase e2 over time by causing the body to produce more e2 in response to its apparent lack due to the receptors being blocked - that extra e2 will compete for these receptors, successfully so sometimes.

Carefully adjusting & microdosing HCG at shorter intervals on top of your TRT based on frequent bloodwork would be a less experimental approach.

The reason enclomiphene is not for sale yet is due to missing containers and labels, same for quite a few other oral products. The usual cat struggles.

They can just mail me, preferably with cute mob cat pics attached.

Just talked to the mob.
They said that you are good with them
As long as you blackmail chinese raws suppliers
With the stoutness and dominance only you can
Assert. You are next in line for a capo position too.

Just talked to the mob.
They said that you are good with them
As long as you blackmail chinese raws suppliers
With the stoutness and dominance only you can
Assert. You are next in line for a capo position too.
Oh this is about Dyna, I was hoping for something more spectacular. I requested noone make up any weird shit about it, though I understand your position given that these are the only posts by your new account.

Oh this is about Dyna, I was hoping for something more spectacular. I requested noone make up any weird shit about it, though I understand your position given that these are the only posts by your new account.

I know you know, extortionist extraordinaire.

Who knows how many extortion schemes you are mixed up in. You probably framed Edward Snowden.

Ordered some Seisomatropin domestically last week impressively fast shipping and great communication.
In HGH related news, Optitropin kits will be sold out by the end of the day most likely, though many still have to pay for their kits, and Seisomatropin kits are back in stock and can be shipped on Thursday latest.

HCG Livzon, too, will be back in its imperfect, unlabelled form on Thursday latest for 12€ each, or if you're fine with cleaning the sticky residue left from the labels yourself, 100€ a box. Properly labelled HCG Livzon will be available in a week or two at 23€ each.

I'm going to finally give up waiting for labels and containers and will put Enclomiphene and Oxymetholone unlabelled onto the store later today, otherwise this wait will be the death of me.

Enclomiphene Citrate 30 x 25mg is available now for 50€, albeit without a label. Undecided between offering 30/40/50 tablets per unit, and may just offer more than one variety at the expense of labels for some of them. This is a prime candidate for getting blind tested due to its rarity & 100g of raws costing roughly as much as 2kg Clomiphene Citrate, to give some insight into the pricing.

cclabsenclo25mg.pngh raws enclomiphene.pngccenclomiphene.png

¡Como siempre, la calidad que ofrece liska es igual a la de sus productos! Amigo muy agradecido!

Attachments

• D5E2D814-496C-4F07-AD8F-9C51D9956A33.jpeg
    D5E2D814-496C-4F07-AD8F-9C51D9956A33.jpeg
    1.3 MB · Views: 72
  • 83170EE5-C633-4B7E-B612-88996B3B5390.jpeg
    83170EE5-C633-4B7E-B612-88996B3B5390.jpeg
    1 MB · Views: 64
  • EC927FBE-F602-4DE5-9A90-9A511B8811B4.jpeg
    EC927FBE-F602-4DE5-9A90-9A511B8811B4.jpeg
    1.4 MB · Views: 67
PSA: If you PM me about not being able to find my website in the OP of this thread or my mail address on my website and end up subscribing to a cute kitten on OnlyFans or at the door of a cat café local to you, I take no responsibility. Please show them your full support!

Back in (less limited) stock now: HGH Optitropin kits, HGH Seisomatropin kits, HCG Livzon (unlabelled). There may be some german pharma Telmisartan 80mg up for grabs in the near future, but I'll announce that properly so definitely don't ask me about it until then. I'm still gearing up and labelling my little heart out to get sufficient stock for some kind of special towards the end of November.

I may have removed that part to obfuscate shipping location, do pay attention to this line please: "If the cost for your country is lower, I will quote a lower amount in response to your order."
1pttpz.jpg