Cat Café EU & US domestic

Enclomiphene Citrate 30 x 25mg is available now for 50€, albeit without a label. Undecided between offering 30/40/50 tablets per unit, and may just offer more than one variety at the expense of labels for some of them. This is a prime candidate for getting blind tested due to its rarity & 100g of raws costing roughly as much as 2kg Clomiphene Citrate, to give some insight into the pricing.

View attachment 156174View attachment 156176View attachment 156175
So the other <2% is zuclomiphene?

PSA: If you PM me about not being able to find my website in the OP of this thread or my mail address on my website and end up subscribing to a cute kitten on OnlyFans or at the door of a cat café local to you, I take no responsibility. Please show them your full support!

Back in (less limited) stock now: HGH Optitropin kits, HGH Seisomatropin kits, HCG Livzon (unlabelled). There may be some german pharma Telmisartan 80mg up for grabs in the near future, but I'll announce that properly so definitely don't ask me about it until then. I'm still gearing up and labelling my little heart out to get sufficient stock for some kind of special towards the end of November.
My bad

In all seriousness, that website does have some really nice cat related t-shirts.....

I may have removed that part to obfuscate shipping location, do pay attention to this line please: "If the cost for your country is lower, I will quote a lower amount in response to your order."
I see. I can appreciate that. However, It's confused by the very exacting instructions for ordering.

Get my package from Liska yesterday .
Few vials Tren 250 and Test 250 and some Deus t3 .

Every time great and fast communication.

Really appreciate the service .

Thank you @Liska :)

While I'm being annoying and fussy, @Liska, regarding discounts, surely frequently recurring custom is at least as valuable as posting photos of cats with vials?

While I'm being annoying and fussy, @Liska, regarding discounts, surely frequently recurring custom is at least as valuable as posting photos of cats with vials?
Bro no offence but I been ordering from Liska since the very first days and prior to Liska coming to meso and never expected any discount or received any as the products and service speaks for itself.
Pretty sure Liska can't complain on lack of orders as it is and people who want to order from Liska will still order regardless any discounts being provided or not and you can always try to look for other cheaper sources if you ain't happy with prices Liska is asking for the products or quality of products as no one is forcing you to buy here.

Bro no offence but I been ordering from Liska since the very first days and prior to Liska coming to meso and never expected any discount or received any as the products and service speaks for itself.
Pretty sure Liska can't complain on lack of orders as it is and people who want to order from Liska will still order regardless any discounts being provided or not and you can always try to look for other cheaper sources if you ain't happy with prices Liska is asking for the products or quality of products as no one is forcing you to buy here.
Since no complaint was made about Liska's prices, nor any feelings of obligation to pay them, I'm not in the least offended.
i guess i can speak for him..
cats with vials are far, far more important and valuable then some stinky customers
:-D
I don't stink. I katzenwäsche before most workouts, at the very least.

Last edited:
Hermano, no se ofenda, pero he estado ordenando a Liska desde los primeros días y antes de que Liska viniera a meso y nunca esperé ningún descuento ni recibí ninguno, ya que los productos y el servicio hablan por sí mismos.
Estoy bastante seguro de que Liska no puede quejarse de la falta de pedidos y las personas que quieran realizar pedidos de Liska seguirán haciendo pedidos independientemente de los descuentos que se brinden o no, y siempre puede intentar buscar otras fuentes más baratas si no está satisfecho con precios Liska pide los productos o la calidad de los productos, ya que nadie te obliga a comprar aquí.
+1

jdog.png
Tracking is not updating timely/properly for all couriers and some parcels seem (temporarily) stuck presently - this is affecting mostly Spain but overall it's just three cases I'm aware of right now and I'll fix these one way or another.

With Black Friday coming up and extending into the christmas frenzy, delivery times and tracking will start to suffer soon, so I'm preparing to optimize everything a bit further to compensate for the impending chaos.

There seems to be a general confusion about how shipping/tracking operates still, so I'll just repeat some basics without saying anything too compromising:

1. Parcels are picked up at any shop for further transport by courier services on Friday afternoon and not again until Monday afternoon, so don't expect much movement on the weekend, nor tracking to update right away on Monday morning.

2. Tracking does not necessary reflect reality, as parcels are transported, not teleported. There's usually a break between the last outbound scan in my country and the inbound scan in your country, as there's simply no scan inbetween these two but quite a large distance.

3. Providing a phone number is mandatory for courier services, as the few issues that do appear are oftentimes due to a lacking contact for the courier. It doesn't compromise your OPSEC any further than providing your actual address.

4. If there are problems with shipping in general or to your country specifically, be sure I will make a post about it and/or put it on the website news, which is where you should definitely check first before mailing me.

Last edited:
Hermano, no se ofenda, pero he estado ordenando a Liska desde los primeros días y antes de que Liska viniera a meso y nunca esperé ningún descuento ni recibí ninguno, ya que los productos y el servicio hablan por sí mismos.
Estoy bastante seguro de que Liska no puede quejarse de la falta de pedidos y las personas que quieran realizar pedidos de Liska seguirán haciendo pedidos independientemente de los descuentos que se brinden o no, y siempre puede intentar buscar otras fuentes más baratas si no está satisfecho con precios Liska pide los productos o la calidad de los productos, ya que nadie te obliga a comprar aquí.
spain_cat.png

@Liska Quick question for dosing/injection frequency:

I want to do a blast on 500mg test/week and 300mg npp/week. I'm thinking of using test E.

Do you reckon NPP should be pinned every day or is EOD alright? Currently on E3D for TRT with just test E.

I've heard of people pinning test E every day for fewer sides so I guess that'd be pretty okay too?

@Liska Quick question for dosing/injection frequency:

I want to do a blast on 500mg test/week and 300mg npp/week. I'm thinking of using test E.

Do you reckon NPP should be pinned every day or is EOD alright? Currently on E3D for TRT with just test E.

I've heard of people pinning test E every day for fewer sides so I guess that'd be pretty okay too?
PP's half-life is sufficiently long for stable levels with EOD pins - I'm not sure if there's a steroid calc with correct data hosted anywhere presently, whoever does know, please link it. One mustn't forget there's a drawback to pinning (needlessly) frequently IM as well: extra scar-tissue.

you reckon NPP should be pinned every day or is EOD alright? Currently on E3D for TRT with just test E.
In my experience, EOD dosing is fine for even the shortest esters (not suspensions), and I personally gain next to nothing from the added stability of ED dosing. Unless you're especially prone to acne breakouts, emotional issues, etc., NPP should be no exception.
I'm not sure if there's a steroid calc with correct data hosted anywhere presently, whoever does know, please link it.
The desktop version at SteroidPlotter - Graph your cycle is fine, as far as I can tell.