Cat Café EU & US domestic

Never in my life have I "felt" testosterone. I've felt what low/crashed Test feels like. But 250/300/500/1000/1500 Test? No difference to me except for tender my nips get and how much adult onset acne I get that week.
If you don't feel anything on a blast of test then I feel bad for you because you're missing the best part about doing gear.

@Liska you know I love you for your brilliant service. Keep them coming!
Can you give some informations about your GH? I hear so many shit about pharma vs ugl bla bla...that it's not the gh that raises your IGF when it comes to UGL stuff..it must be other shit in the product i hear all the time...and i am wondering is it so easy to get GH raws nowadays? Want to jump on the GH train but want to hear more Infos..

Would love to hear your opinion bro

Can you give some informations about your GH? I hear so many shit about pharma vs ugl bla bla...that it's not the gh that raises your IGF when it comes to UGL stuff..it must be other shit in the product i hear all the time...and i am wondering is it so easy to get GH raws nowadays? Want to jump on the GH train but want to hear more Infos..

Some U lab hgh are better than pharma just saying. Pfizer was selling underdosed pens.. Like idk 5-10ui missing and you know the pen prices man.

I've only had meditrope and it works very good but Liskas stuff is always on point, raws are tested and final product too so you don't grt any bullshit

oh ok thanks man I'll let the costco pharmacy know they're selling bunk test
Theyre not selling test at all tho, nd doesnt matter where u buy it from if u dont feel diff being on gram nd half of test try injecting it in your buttocks not ur asshole.

Labtesting by Janoshik isn't fooled by rumours, so I recommend disregarding whatever else you're hearing and focusing on that. Meso has been debating generics vs pharma for over a decade but I can't remember anyone ever producing evidence of a measurable component/parameter that shows pharmaceutical HGH to be significantly different - or superior to generics when accounting for equal quality (purity) and dimer (none). Which isn't to say it doesn't exist or that I haven't missed it.

Pharmaceutical HGH is, on average at least, of slightly higher purity than chinese generics, but do we have measurable evidence that these 1-3% higher purity produce better results & higher IGF-1 levels or have an effect on the severity of side effects? I've not come across any / *shrugs*

If you're very wealthy or extremely paranoid, I would indeed recommend using one of the pharma HGH brands that's been testing the best recently (russian Jintropin & Genotropin tested by @SkankHunt).

There are very, very few sources/brands actually making their own HGH product from raws - the vast majority of us sources are hunting for factories that have a good reputation for producing a decent purity + no dimer product and then we purchase a whole lot (or batch) of kits to get a decent price per unit and pray to our chosen god the lab reports come back decent, though a chosen few have closer contact with 'their' factory and thus a limited amount of influence on the production process. Our recent 'discovery' of multi-vial HGH testing will remove some of the randomness/variance, and I'm optimistic we'll see this method of testing be adopted by more brands going into 2022.

I hope this answers at least some of your questions - I do have a lot of unanswered (unanswerable?) questions myself regarding HGH products/production and I'm hopeful some light can be shed on these going forward!

Said d guy dat " feels no effects " ona gram nd half of test. Modern day smoking oregano kid.
Do you have any conditions that may preclude you from reading/writing above a 3rd grade level? I simply said I've never "felt" Test at any dose, not that I don't notice obvious benefits. It makes me bigger, it makes me stronger, it vastly improves recovery. But sitting on the couch? Lol easier to nap since it makes me lethargic.

No but for sure man it makes you more motivated and energetic and driven and if it wasn't for blasting Testosterone you never would have had the persistence to finally learn to tie your own shoes. And I know you know how to tie your own shoes, you just PREFER your velcro kicks.

Do you have any conditions that may preclude you from reading/writing above a 3rd grade level? I simply said I've never "felt" Test at any dose, not that I don't notice obvious benefits. It makes me bigger, it makes me stronger, it vastly improves recovery. But sitting on the couch? Lol easier to nap since it makes me lethargic.

No but for sure man it makes you more motivated and energetic and driven and if it wasn't for blasting Testosterone you never would have had the persistence to finally learn to tie your own shoes. And I know you know how to tie your own shoes, you just PREFER your velcro kicks.
Nice bible, anyways imagine unironically claiming u dont feel gram nd half of test. Kids been smoking oregano his whole life. Cringe af. Also " But sitting on the couch? Lol easier to nap since it makes me lethargic. ". So u do feel d effects nd u just contradicted urself. Keep embarrasing urself kid.

Nice bible, anyways imagine unironically claiming u dont feel gram nd half of test. Kids been smoking oregano his whole life. Cringe af. Also " But sitting on the couch? Lol easier to nap since it makes me lethargic. ". So u do feel d effects nd u just contradicted urself. Keep embarrasing urself kid.
God bless you for waking up everyday and doing your very best

What's going on in this thread
catroomguardian.jpg

Damn people... Be friendly here. It was one of the first topics where no bullshit or hate got posted... Just cats.
Given Meso has no defense system against single users completely derailing threads, collectively ignoring them is the only option.

Following the 275mg Test Cypionate lab report, the newest batch is closer to label dosage - I'll have both on the store concurrently for you to pick once appropiately labelled as I'm a bit curious which one will be more popular.
Test Report #14718.png